All Comments on 'Buying Abby Ch. 01'

by BadWriter69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
No Turn-On

I think it's wonderful if siblings fuck because they love one another and want to "do the dirty" out of that love, but turning your sister into a whore is going too far. Aside from that this was well written, though not titillating at all - no description of the act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
same

nearly identical to another story on here

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
$300 bucks?

Could have got a hooker for less and the story would have been just as dull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yawn!

Just boring and unrealistic.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 10 years ago
good read

I enjoyed it quite a nice read and not bogged down in filler a good short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh...

...didn't do anything for me. ...and a hundred bucks to see her naked? ...maybe a twenty, but hell if he hasn't been inventive enough to see his sister naked a hundred times by now then he is probably way down on the dumbass list, heh. ...and what kind of job does he have where he rolls of a wad of cash like that anyway? I worked summers but..... I guess there are just too many spoiled kids these days whose parents buy them cars, pay their insurance, pay their gas AND give them spending money. Kinda sad ass...

....and damn, you know his hand is tighter than his sisters pussy, he shoulda lasted longer than that. ...at least it wasnt some fake ass 'he fucked her for two hours and she kept cumming and cumming' bullshit, hehe.

Meh, maybe the next chapter will be better.

....and the comments about 'it should be about love' ...thats nice in theory, but a teen boy doesn't know what the fuck love is, even if he thinks hes in love he usually later realizes it wasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous