All Comments on 'A Real-Life Goo Girl'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 10 years ago
Good goo :)

Good goo/slime girl story. Slime girl stories are pretty rare, especially in the erotic horror category, and it's especially great to see one from a good writer such as you :) Nice change of pace from the demons and succubi too.

TarotbTarotbabout 10 years ago
Good but...

I had to mark it down one star because of the ending.

I could accept them being willing to sacrifice someone because they wanted data, or even because they didn't like him, but this has, until now been a 'serious' series and the idea that a commander would throw away a valuable scientist just because of his fetish - and worse yet, admit this as his reason - pushed through my suspension of disbelief.

That said this was otherwise an excellent story with a hot monster; my only wish is that she could have felt some of the pleasure he was feeling as she ate him.

Thanks

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Tarotb

The original ending was more callous - they didn't care because John isn't American. I didn't like it for the same reasons you mentioned. The unnamed agent and Sullivan are convinced they're doing a bad thing for the right reasons. The ambiguity should be with the commander. The agent assumes it's a joke, but it's also possible the commander is mad/bad/compromised. Thanks for the comment. I see I need to tweak those last couple of paragraphs in future versions to make that clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
H Space Invasion??

Great story .. I think there is and H-Space invasion coming.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 10 years ago
Interesting!

I'm kinda wondering if there's gonna be a big collision between the several arcs going on--the H-Space invasion, Koontz, and Succubus Summoning storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good.

Love the storyline....and perfect length.

I found the part between H and George particularly arousing.....more please...

TernomTernomabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Thanks. This pushed all my buttons. I REALLY like when we get to see from the victim's soul POV experiencing something, after it was sucked out (be it agony or whatever). Essentially "deader than dead" trope.

The horror when they realize that they are cosmologically screwed and that their soul is now inside the succubus... that is the reason why I like your Nurse Honey succubus so much and I kinda hope we are going to see her and similarly themed monster girls more often :)

And the fact that the body did not die but was rather left catatonic was a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic! Literotica needs more monster girl sex

"The soft doughnuts contracted and squeezed his whole cock as she masturbated him with a precision that shouldn't be possible for two species that had never encountered each other throughout their entire evolutionary history."

<3

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 10 years ago
nice one!

really inventive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible!

So the goo girl doesn't feed on sperm or DNA..?. It feeds on souls? I'm confused, but still quite arousing and a fun read.

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masterover 9 years ago
Goo-reat Story.

I expected John to survive so the ending was a twist for me. This is a refreshing change from the typical alien stories I've read and reminds me in some ways of Firefly by Piers Anthony wherein an amoeba-like creature uses pheromones to incite lust in it's victims before consuming them.

chwolffychwolffyover 9 years ago
great story perfect suspence

it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woah

I look forward to a continuation; this is my favorite Slime Girl fanfiction so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing!!

such a good story! please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue this story!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Dark fun as always, MEH. And the pseudoscience was a blast.

But what did the denizens of H-space feed on before we foolishly started sending them piping hot masculine soul food from our side of the Bleed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh I wasn't expecting it to be that dark, so John and the other soldier in comas are essentially dead

WillmottWillmott7 months ago

Why make it like an old school succubus? Meh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous