All Comments on 'The Proposal'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PUT YOUR SHIT IN THE RIGHT CAT YOU CREEP

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fetish You Moron

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Definitely wrong category

Not a Loving Wife story. Didn't read a whole paragraph to realize that this story should be in at least the fetish category. For that major fact don't read it all and left a 1* rating. Posting this crap here in the LW category will get you that rating; they are a little more receptive of this garbage in the FETISH crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great and loving wife

gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole annony who gave you 1.

tazmuntazmunabout 10 years ago
How do you say dead bitch!

Your bones would roast white in the desert somewhere..I hate fucking doms...they shouldn't be breathing my air!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 10 years ago
Love It!

Some of us just crave the submission. Sometimes the wife knows more than we do ourselves what sissies some of us are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fetish?

Gave it a one star to help offset the five stars given by annony asshole. Fetish belongs in fetish, when are you scum bag cucky writers going to realize that?

blkhrtblkhrtabout 10 years ago
I am a Master myself

As a Master/Mistress you don't have the leisure to fuck up. A good Master has to give His/Her sub a lot of attention. You broke a sub only because s/he has some problems s/he cannot share with anyone. Bringing out that persona takes lots of care. A Master has to be a caregiver. When you are a Master/Mistress, forget your own desire. Cause someone else has already submitted his/her entire being in front of you. Its BOGUS to think that you can do anything you want. Its not possible. 1* given. Worst story from my taste. You have anything to say. Then you can. I can take it. I feel sorry for those who wants to play Macho or Bitch queen. If you don't know anything about our lifestyle, do Not disrespect US that way.

blkhrtblkhrtabout 10 years ago
@ tazmun

Doms are not bad. Its creature who call himself/herself a dom, is bad. Regardless if you feel hatred against US, I have no illwill against you. And my sub told me to tell you that she is content. Her words. Not mine.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
This isn't D/s or M/s

This is an abusive bitch taking advantage of the power hubby ceded her as his domme,to abuse him.I hate stories like this,I can enjoy D/s tales,I can enjoy tales involving outside partners,but this is a tale of hate and abuse,not a loving domme/wife.This is more like non consent.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Harsh !

Little harsh on the treatment of the husband by the wife, why does he put up with this abuse !

Simply leave her then she will have to do the chores her self !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a crock

First off, I am not a TV repairman, but this dad does have an ultimate set of tools, so that chastity device would be off in a New York minute. Second as soon as my wife consumated a relationship outside of our marrage, she would be served with divorce papers. This is a crazy crock, please crawl off to fetish or non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You are one sick piece of shit. Maybe hubby should find you a lover with aids and an assortment of STDs - no one would miss you or your character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked Up Bitch, No LW Here

Enjoy your pitiful life. Shithead husbands like you deserve everything you get. You should just go ahead and remove yourself from the gene pool. Written OK. Content sucked for this category. 1 star. Only because I can't vote for less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow.

You are one sick mean fucked up cunt, you really have a husband you treat like this, or want to treat like this? Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD STORY!

To all the haters, "loving wives" is a category dedicated to cuckolding. Plus with the title and chastity tag, what did you think you would read? If you want hugs and butterfly kisses, check the romance category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are pathetic

As a writer and probably a person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another idiotic story

If "hubby" wanted out of the cage all he had to do was go into the garage, grab a couple of simple tools found in everyone's tool boxes and cut it off., Would have taken less then 30 seconds. Beyond stupid plot line. Ridiculous writing. The wife would have been in the hospital waiting for her divorce to go through. A truly horrible story. A "1" only because negative scores aren't allowed.

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
I don't quiet love this arrangement

Maybe a little harsh but reasonable the way our inferior men have been behaving for not altogether 4000 years. No female should ever forget from birth she is more advanced than a man, don"t believe me just ask a doctor who specializes in his or her baby to infant studies.

Why 4000 years well pre Mosaic times it were our Priestesses, our female leaders and our female healers who were in charge. It changed when they were blamed for the destruction which killed possible a million people in a radius of 3000 kilometers round Santorini. The roar sounding like Yahweh changed life for the the female sex simply because it had frightened our poor men so much they allowed a new religion to claim that women were the property of men.

Poor boys it is high time that , the tables are turned and we form matriarchies ones more. Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just more feminazi bullshit

put this excrement in fetish where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fairiee

pansy writur tell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Barf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amusing

If this same tale was written from the husband's pov, full of the same details then I have no doubt the ratings would be very much higher. There's a lot of pathetic wankers on here who cannot appreciate a woman actually taking charge, rather than their own imagined fantasy dome.

lover1413lover1413almost 10 years ago
amazing

i don't know how you do it before all of your stories make me gasp and cry and i know i'm in love and that the woman i marry is going to be treated as the most important person in the world. thank you so much -i think you are such a great writer and human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Post this crap in fetish

So no one has to read it. It sure isn't LW material. She's a wanna be manipulative bitch. Throw her out on her ass. But first, call the Police and go to the hospital. She's guilty or assault, battery and spousal abuse. The Police and hospital reports will make it easy to keep most of the assets in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad,but....

The basic story is interesting and well told. But it is not quite believable, too hard core, more pain/punishment than a man can take. It would be better recieved if it were more erotic, less brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd pour acid on her face.... after cutting her tits off. I just love being cruel. Oh remember it's just fantasy.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
Where's the love?

What's missing in this story of course is communication. If it's written as a story for guys to wank to then it may well be a resounding success. If it's going to be anything more than that we need to see some relation going on between the wife and husband. "Are you ok with what's going on? Anything that really bothers you?" Questions, communication, talking things over, things to show that this is a loving relationship. So we can see that the wife cares for her husband-sub. We, or at least I don't feel the wife's love for her husband at all. It's like she doesn't really care what he feels. That if it's too much for him and he walks, leaves her, it wouldn't bother her a bit.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Kill the Cunt!

Wimpy should tie the bitch face down,then use a dynamite stick as a phallice! They'll find her vagina in South Carolina,and bits of her tits in Dallas.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
I appreciate the fact you allow comments, and I know you don't care a whit

What I think. But this is so bad and paints you in such an evil.light I am amazed you published it.. Are you make writing as female?

Their is potential to get to almost the same place in a much better way. Lost on your lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Even for a fictional story I can not imagine any man not divorcing her. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Is he not worried about std's and aids? Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? She'd be lucky to only bounce on her ass once when he thru her out for good. Awful concept, badly written. Terrible attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was a joke!

The cock cage is a toy! He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. Don't think so? GOOGLE it. Since it's a toy he can remove it at any time without the key. A simple screwdriver, pair of pliers, kitchen knife, small bolt cutters or a Dremel do the job just fine. Of course he could go to a locksmith, suffer some embarrassment and get a bunch of keys made to leave everywhere. The best thing to do would be go to the Police and have his wife arrested. You DO know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage? She's going to jail and he's keeping most of the assets in the divorce. Because who would stay with a cunt? Ugly story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I can only hope that you get some of your own treatment some day soon. He wil lk revolt and when he does. You will be in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I for one loved it! Maybe bring a young stud home, and compare before letting the stud have his way with you. Make hubby taste studs cum to compare tastes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took him a week to get a divorce started. The cage is a toy he can remove at any time or have the police remove it (bolt cutters) and arrest the dumb wife. Dumb story.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 1 year ago

I do NOT understand these idiots, that hate this type of story but read it anyway and then complain about it. I say idiots because if they can't tell from the tittle or tags, i'm amazed that they can read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous! You realize that the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key? He can have his wife arrested and locked up for putting it on him, not to mention the assault and battery charges. She'd be sitting in jail getting used as Big Bertha's Bitch while he got a divorce and kept 90% of the marital assets. The story has NO consequences. Dumber than a stump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous