All Comments on 'Pussy Shaving 101'

by MathGirl

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank You

Your Article on Pussy shaving was a big help. I love to keep my pussy slick, I love the look and feel, but I just have never been able to get it slick, bald. I know with your tips I'll be able to do it. Thanks!

EdwarlifeEdwarlifeabout 20 years ago
Male shaver here

Hi,

Thanks for the tips on shaving. I'm a male, and I started shaving my crotch recently. I'm having trouble with nicks, stubble, and general unsmoothness. I'll take your advice on the Wed n' Dry. Although I prefer the hairy look, there is something about a shaved man or woman that looks really sexy.

I like that you can respect the hairy, natural look. I think people should enjoy both hairy and shaved genitals, and perhaps alternate them. The only major drawback that I can see in shaved genitals is that they don't smell as strong as natural ones. I like a strong odor. It seems I'll have to go unwashed for several days before I can enjoy my own aroma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Agreed!

Thank you for writing this, I have now shaved for 8 years, and do love being completely smooth, although I did find it time consuming to stay that way. I'll try your tips and will hopefully be pleasantly surprised! And please let the men know that most women (the ones I've talked to anyway) like their men clean shaven too! Although in the warmer weather the need for a shower may be more requested before being sexual! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Remove

Hi,

Ur subject was nice and certainly helpfull. But can you tell me how can I remove my hair rather than shaving?

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great How To!

Great advice and info! I know this wasn't the point of your article, but maybe also write about the best way to shave a guy too? Alot of girls like their men shaven too & its a bit difficult to do as well. Thanx!

miss.ambermiss.amberabout 20 years ago
You Made a Difference!!!

Thanks MathGirl. this was so helpful. and much less painful than waxing. Shaved my pussy for the first time yesterday to surprise my boy and he loved it!!!

next time i think he might even help.

Lady LayLady Layabout 20 years ago
Thanks for your How To

If you fill an empty babyfood jar with baby oil and place your razor in it after using it each day, the blade will remain sharp. It's not the hair that dulls the razor, it's the oxidation of the metal. Run the razor under hot water to remove any remaining hair, give it a shake, and toss it in the jar. Works like a charm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Advice

Well i`ve Been Shaveing My Pussy For about a year Now but i can`t get it to be smooth after the 3rd day imma take your advice on how to keep it smooth thankz hun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Have a good reason not to shave

I have two reasons why I won't shave even though I think it might be nice. One the irritation is unbearable, even shaving my bikini line can be a nightmare, I have very sensitive skin and everything I tried leads to irritation. Two , I'm a red head, and when I shve, my red or strawberry blond hair grows back brown. I won't sacrifice what only red heads and blonds have, and I think men believe it's sexy when you have the proof that your really a red head, right where they have to work hardest to see it!!!

CyberDivaCyberDivaalmost 20 years ago
I read many comments about irritation.

I had tried every kind of shave cream, razor, whatever, and I still got the irritated little bumps, even when I was just shaving my bikini area. I was giving up hope of being able to shave down there for my man. Please understand that I am not trying to advertise for this product that I am about to tell you about. It honestly, is the only thing that has worked for me, and if your skin, especially down there, is as sensitive as mine, I hope that this helps you.

My salvation came when I went to a Tasteful Treasures party. For those of you not familiar, it is like a Tupperware party, but instead of getting something to store leftovers in, you can order all kinds of adult toys and products. I know there are other companies like this one, but I can't think of any other names out there.

Anyway, they have this shaving cream called Coochy. The stuff is great. It is thick, and isn't really a cream. I use it to shave my pussy and then rub a little dab in after I am done, to prevent irritation. I think it is loaded with Vitamin E or something like that, but if I didn't have that stuff, I wouldn't be able to shave down there. I know some people who's skin is so sensitive, that they have to use it on their legs and under their arms as well.

So any of you that have access to this stuff should invest. It has saved me, and is the only reason that I can shave. If anyone has had problems like mine, they may want to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I convined my girl friend

It's exactly as you say. I shave myself from time to time.

Two years ago I got the shaved pussy from my girlfriend. Since then she let it grew back a few times. First she liked the "bikini strip". With a lot of "tongue work" :-) I convinced her to keep it totaly bare. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good article

I liked your article. You had some good advice. Have you heard any good tips for preventing ingrowing hairs? If I shave I always seem to get a couple of those.

Also, do you have any advice for reaching behind to shave the bottom area? It can be a leap of faith to wave a sharp razor where you can't actually see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this works so much better

Thanks for the advice. I have tried shaving a few times before, but always ended up with a terrible rash and numerous ingrown hairs. I tried the idea of trimming hair short then using a battery operated shaver and it worked so much better. I love the feeling of being smooth, but didnt like the pain, and scarring that went with the razor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks for the tips

Very informative and practical and erotic. Thanks for the contribution and I'll use your advice when I get her in the mood for the bald (bold)adventure.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another suggestion for pussy shaving

Just wanted to add something to your shaving pussy. When I want to keep it shaved smooth, I put conditioner on it before I shave it. A beautician said it works great for shaving legs so I tried it on my pussy and it helped it from getting too irritated. Better than soap or shaving cream for me. Also bought one of those bikini line hair trimmers and it worked great for getting some of the hair off before shaving. Happy shaving girls and enjoy! It feels great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the tips....especially about the Wet & Dry. As a suggestion for those women who get easily get razor burn......try putting on some Neosporin on after shaving. It has help me tremendously. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ain't It The Truth

I agree with you 100% my current partner introduced me to the pleasures of a freshly shaven pussy, and i'm now i think i am spoilet because making love to my partner without me shaving her pussy would not be the same (for both of us). I think that the trust shown by my partner (in letting me get in close proximity to her clit with my razor) has made our relationship stronger. And Damn if i havn't got good and hunting out all those pesky pubic hairs LOL

Super_GeniusSuper_Geniusabout 19 years ago
Thanks for shaving and for sharing!

Great info, especially about the electric razor. There is a product called Bikini Zone that you can get at drugstores. It's great at preventing ingrown hairs and irritation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you so much for this information! I'd been thinking of shaving for a while and a very good male friend of mine convinced me to do it. I was wondering if there were any tips out there to make it easier and you provided them. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the info! I'm 21 and my five year plan doesn't involve a serious enough relationship for sex but I hate all of the heat build up between your legs, that goes with athletics; especially in the summer!! I tried shaving but had WAY WAY too much irritation. This electric wet and dry razor sounds like the answer and if not I now know I can try conditioner, Neosporin, or bikini line.

My mom isn’t a total conservative but she’s close so when I asked she had no idea what to do. So thanks again author and everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MUCH appreciated!

Thank you SO MUCH! I have to have a shaved pussy, it's just more comfortable; but I'm prone to ingrown hairs and irritation, and it's not so attractive the next day. I'll try the electric razor, thank you again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Getting his attention

Thanks for the details. Nothing beats a smooth, sexy pussy. If you like to have oral done just shave and wash.

rainbowrose6rainbowrose6over 18 years ago
I have a little advice

yes, I do shave and I have come across good advice for girls who have sensitive skin, such as myself. In the begginging it seemed no matter what I did I always got shaving rash. Then someone told me about using deoterent there. I use one espcaially made for shaving rash called Dove. it really does work as long as you keep putting it on. I usually put it on right after I come out of the shower and the skin has dried. Then apply it once a day there after. It works wonders!

-Rainbowrose6

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

I've just shaved my pussy for the first time. I'm not sure if I'm sold on the look, but damn, I feel sexy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From a guy's view

Thanks for your post. I'm forwarding it to my wife. She loves that I shave my cock and balls, but complains that shaving for her leaves her itching after a day or two. I'm trying to get her to understand that a "touch-up" every day keeps things smooth and is so easy. Anyway a great article!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Guys view

I use a depilitory on myself since my lady prefers a bald cock. When I shave her I use an electric beard trimmer with a height adjustment to shorten the hair. I then use an aloe base shaving gel and at the very least two new razors, sometimes three. After the shaving, a clean, warm, moist washcloth to soothe the area and finally I massage oil (olive or almond) into the shaved area to protect the skin from irritation because it is so sensitive after having a razor dragged over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
balls

I want to shave my balls. How?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
balls

the best is to have your sweetie do it- a bowl of warm water- a sponge-shave gel- new razors. best if you can be ankle tied for the added pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another trick

i use a little benzoyl peroxide (nothing more than a 2% solution) and it prevents any irritation after shaving. you can pick it up in the facial care section of most drug stores.

JH-1JH-1about 18 years ago
Too bad

To bad there isn't a gentle solution, on the market, that the results last for three months, or more, before it has to be done again. Ahh well, maybe, sooner, or later some enterprising chemist, will come up with it. All males that like pussy, with no hair, would vote the nobel prize for him, or her.

JH-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Shaved Against Your Will

I would love to read a story about being shaved against your will or being co-erced into it.Only to ultimately love being shaved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
advice for itching

I have found that using a little aloe or lotion with aloe can make the skin much smoother and reduce or eliminate the bothersome itching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exactly what I was looking for

If I had to have a complaint it would be only about how frequently you reiterated your points early on. I don't know about anyone else, but by the end of paragraph 1 I think we understood that 'whatever your lover wants, he gets', yet you continued to tell us that. That said, this guide was exactly what I was looking for when I signed on today, wish me luck in convincing my lover to try this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thanks

I have been shaving once or twice a week for a few months now- my boyfriend's schedule clashes with mine so we only see each other twice a week. I love your tips. What i have been doing so far has worked but hasnt been great. My biggest error was not using fresh blades- I did this after reading your story and it made an amazing difference. The other part I liked was the fact you get your man to shave you- I am going to ask my boyfriend to do this for me tomorrow night- very excited.

thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story.

Thanks for your story.

I am 18 and would have appreciated this six years ago when I had to aks my mother what to do.

Suprisingly she pulled out the hair trimmers and told me to use them and then shave.

I laughed everytime my brother used them to trim his hair afterwards.

You might find this suprising, but at my high school, not beign shaved was a cause for being ridulced. If a boy or girl found out you weren't shaved everyone knew.

Of course I asked my friend if it was the same way at her rich high school and she asked me "What's this shaving you are talking about? No! No one shaves!."

Bizare.

Anyway. Great how too.

Also, a tip. I have found soemthing that helps with irritation. If you wax your eyebrows, normally in the kit there is a creame to soothe irritation. It works wonders for all kinds of things. I even used it on a burn when out of neosporin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What about visits to the gynecologist?

I appreciate the suggestions but would like to raise a concern I have. I am older but have always loved the feeling of a completely shaved pussy. I get a little embarrassed when visiting the gynecologist though because this seems like something only much younger women would do. Any comments?

misterechikmisterechikabout 17 years ago
what a can of worms you've opened here...

Wow, 36 comments to date on this submission. I'm jealous. Anyway, I just wanted to add that some people, like myself, have extremely sensitive skin and are prone to ingrown hairs and irritation. Now I've tried everything from shaving with conditioner, expensive razors, and just about everything that was mentioned in the previous comments. Now I happen to have a few girlfriends that are exotic dancers and I asked them how they keep their beavers free of ugly bumps and redness. Their secret? Secret indeed! No, literally...Secret anti-perspirant. The gel kind. After you shave and dry off, apply a thin film where your problem areas tend to be. Be cautious about getting any in the inner folds of the labia, though, as it can produce an unpleasant taste for your partner if he/she is giving you oral. IF you are careful to use it externally only, it is truly the most efficient thing I've ever used. Oh, and if you alternate periods of shaving and letting it grow back for a couple of weeks, when you shave again it is sooo smoothe that first day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Which Electric Razor?

Well, I LOVE my girl when she's bald - it's just so much more fun, and if I'm having more fun, I can do more for her, if you get me.

Recently she'd been losing confidence in shaving though after numerous incidents of cuts/burns etc... This post has restored her faith, and she wants to try the electric razor thing... But she's a bit of a perfectionist with a real OCD thing for things being done as they're intended... She won't set her mind on a shaver without knowing what it is that other girls are actually using (she doesn't know anyone that does it unfortunately), so girls, what electric razors (links would be good :) ) are you using?

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
eweweweewewew

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddffeeeweeeeweeww

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

I'm so glad I found your submission. I have looked all over (obviously not thoroughly enough) for shaving-related advice. I've been shaving for 8 months, and for most of that NOT using as fresh a razor as I could have...shame. Although I found that the razors with the built-in gel stripes work well, they lose their edge quickly. However, olive oil provided a very good post-shaving moisturizer (discovered out of necessity). I had never heard of a water-compatible electric razor, though after reading this I intend to look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hrm

I've tried shaving a million times, always to less than desireable results. Stubble, bumps, ugh. I wax most of the time. I was about to schedule another Brazillian wax until I found your article. Maybe I'll pick up an electric razor and give it a whirl, since it costs about the same as the kitty wax. Who knows, might be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this article, it was very nice. I keep my pussy shaved, and I find it easiest to do when i'm sitting on the edge of the bath tub. Keeping my pussy shaved makes sex better, I feel more, and if I hook up randomly I still look good! Thanks for your article!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
If you have the time. Pluck!

I keep my wife hairless, by using a pair of tweezers taking out each individual hair.

It takes about 1/2 hour a day and has a fantastic effect, she is smooth and never stubbly!

It's hard work ...

But! and this is the really big but! we talk! we laugh! we have time together, just us together every day. A short time where there is no-one else, no kids, no parents, no interruptions, just us, I love it!...

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Strip Shave

My hair has always been long and scratchy for me. A girlfriend told me about shaving her pussy bald. So I began to shave. At first I shaved bald but after understanding my pussy more, I could cut back on stubble if I left a small strip above my clit. When I met my boyfriend I had already been shaving for a long time. To my surprise, I found out that he really enjoyed my shaved pussy. Occasionally I let it grow out until the hair bothers me enough I shave it. It's always nice to turn him on and watch his face as his hand slips into my panties to discover a clean shaven pussy and it turns me on more because he gets instantly hard. Though I don't let him shave me as it is a very sensitive part for me and I get irritated skin easily, he enjoys it when I shave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ALL

Bodily hair is there for one reason only,to help waft phrenomes to the unsuspecting target,I am talking about clean pubics and underarm hair in particular.Having said that,a trimmed pudenda is highly attractive much more so than a dense" bush" or a totally bald camels toe.Underarm hair,I can take it or leave it.One last thing ,there is nothing worse than a woman scratching her itchy stuble,you never know it could be the dreaded crabs.Thanks for your submission author,some of the comments are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My shaved pussy

Thanks for your article. I love when my pussy is freshly shaved bald. Its an amazing feeling. I have been shaving all my life and would never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Article

I'm a guy and have been keeping myself bald for about 10 years. I'm not sure why but I just really dislike pubic hair. My wife is not so into it but she will occasionally shave it all for me. I *love* the feeling of fucking her smooth pussy; not only the intense feeling of being inside her but also the feeling of our hairless pubes rubbing together. Maybe you can convince your main to shave also, I think it would be a pleasurable experience for you both.

Always_loopyAlways_loopyalmost 16 years ago
definitely worth the time

I can't stand not having a soft pussy. I shave it every single day. Needs to be soft and beautiful or I just can't enjoy myself.

P_VP_Valmost 16 years ago
Shaving? That's OK - but Waxing is Smoother Still

Hey there Math Girl,

Sure shaving is fun and a good way to spend a few hours when you're bored. I've trimmed, then shaved, then really shaved myself and shaved a couple of lovers as well (you can read a little of it in my stories - check author P_V )

What's REALLY great is waxing - and though a lot of women go to the salon and pay for a "Brazilian" whether it leaves a strip or completely bare, you can do this at home for a lot less. Go to ebay and guy a "gigi hard wax" system.

My lover and I spent a weekend waxing each other and enjoying the results a few months ago - we're both long overdue to do that again!

Guys - don't forget that your girl may like you as nice and bare as she is - and a bare cock sliding into a smooth bare pussy just CAN'T be beat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Go for it, girls

Girls...it's only hair! I can understand the problems surrounding men who seem quite into the idea of their ladies looking like 'little girls', but this does not necessarily mean he is a raving poedophile! People have very different sexual fantisies, and if your man wants you to try this to indulge him in his fantasy, then why not? He didnt't mind when you tied him up and stepped on him in your stilleto boots now, did he? ;)

I, personally, am a fan of keeping things neat and tidy, but have experimented both for boyfriends and even female friends (we do come up with some interesting ideas at lunch or after a glass of wine or two). So come on ladies, give it a go, it's really not going to kill you and, as stated by most of the comments here, it may take a short daily upkeep, but the fact that the upkeep needs to be daily shows you that it will come back pretty quickly if you're not a fan...

And just a little sidenote - isn't it cute how the guys coo over a girl's bare pussy? My most recent ex was rather attached to my little 'tuft' of hair that was left at the top of my slit after a rather rushed shaving...a happy accident, evidently! Having it bare makes the area all-the-more sensitive, and the tuft added an extra sensation...so see what works for you! If having no hair, au-natural, hearts or letters (S for Shanley, for example =P) or whatever then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...make it personal, it's your body so do with it what you will!

Ok, rant over!

=]

sassyjoeysassyjoeyover 15 years ago
don't like razors...

I never would shave or go "bare down there" for a guy... I like that I only have a neat, soft little patch of red pubic hair that looks kinda adolescent and most guys I've slept with seemed to appreciate my pretty pussy.

But at the request of a Dom (must explain I am fairly new to the lifestyle) I allowed myself to be shaved by him. The process was tickly and erotic; the result, felt very weird at first but also kinda nice. What WASN'T nice for me was the infernally itching as it slowly regrew. It's almost back to normal now after over a month but occasionally I still get "jock itch". If I ever go bare for a Dom again I'll bite the bullet and go get a wax. Waxing scares me but it's gotta be better than shaving. Shaving is for legs and pits. It is the pits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pussy shaving

I love shaved pussy. My girlfriend had hairy pussy.My regular follow up for keeping her cunt shaved paid diviend. One day i trimmmed her pubic hair, than applied lather and made a good foam. After that her pussy was shaved and there was no traces of hairexcept a small portion which is likea goatee.I applied deodorant on her cunt in order to help her relieve of her pain which she got while shaving. She now she likes to get her armpit shaved as she has seen me at times getting my arm pit shaved after my hair cut. Shaved cunt ,armpits makes our sex more erotic. The problem occurs when i forget to shave my cunt as small traces of new hair which comes up makes the cunt feel itchy. At times it becomes difficult to control itching in public place.THis was my view about pussy shaving and armpit shaving for my Kkusum. Bye shashi

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good to shave down there..

Hey Girls,

I had a lot of hair down there for a long time and just a couple of days back I decided to go smooth. It really feels nice and clean. I only wish I had read this article before. I used a Gillette Mach 3 Razor and I can still feel some stubble. I have shaved daily since the last 3 days and I can still feel the stubble. Any ideas how I can avoid this ?

Other than that my man loved it when I went bald there. I too had one of the most pleasurable orgasms when I went on top of him. It was worth every bit of effort that went into shaving my pussy.

For those who are apprehensive about trying I just have one thing to say. Try it and you will love it. I myself feel like touching my soft pussy every once in a while.

Try it !

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
only reason

well, the only reason why i'd ever shave mine was to not make it so hard for my boyfriend to eat me out. i haven't done it in awhile but i keep it nicely trimmed. my boyfriend used to shave to but he doesn't really anymore b/c i like him hairy... or i guess it's a hassle for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pussy Shaving 101

Shaving is nice, but it becomes a chore after a while. What do you think about laser hair removal?

In my male opinion a totaly hairless pussy is simply as sexy as it gets. I have to agree that any stubble is a huge turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We should all shave!

Personally I love the feeling of going down on a smooth pussy. I regularly shave my cock too and my wife loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Read post number 4

http://ramblings603.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shave your pussy or not

sometimes i like those girls with hairy pussy i like that very much i find that it is very sexy to have long hair in your pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a problem....

My wife has a huge bush, more hair on her pussy that I have on my head. Our 1st date was in a hot tub with a razor, that lasted until about 6 months after we were married and she stopped shaving. I hate it, men are visual and I like to see those nice soft lips not a mat of 2" long hair growing 12" wide from thigh to thigh. Besides being neanderthal looking it's disgusting for oral sex, choking on long slimy wet hair is not a turn on. After 10 years of this our sex life is suffering but she refuses to even trim it up. I just can't enjoy screwing a woman that has a hairier ass than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
laser hair removal

I have recently started a round of laser hair removal on my pussy and I have got to say it is miles better than shaving or waxing. Waxing made my skin bleed and was soooo painful. Shaving is tricky and lots of in-grown hairs and constant stubble and the itch would drive you crazy. After my first IPL laser treatment (Which only had very minimal discomfort) I was so pleased with the results, only a couple of in-grown hairs no itching, lots of hair fell out. I am expecting great results over the next couple of treatmens. I wish I had done it years ago. I am loving it and the boyfriend loves it too. Sex is great. Buying sexy underwear is great and I will be able to wear a bikini without the dreaded stragglers showing. I love it. I am in the over 45's body is still good and am having so much fun.

SapphireDSapphireDover 14 years ago
very helpful

I decided to go bare quite by accident. I had been seeing a man much younger than myself and he remarked that he would enjoy it if I trimmed my hair down there. Well I went in the bathroom and oops the razor slipped and I ended up bald.He absoulutely loved it and still comes back from time to time to see if it is still bare. I did have a bit of trouble in the labia area but your advice has been helpful when you have to do it yourself. I will never go back to the unshaven look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great article

I found this article very useful as my lover whom I've met through internet is a pussylover,the idea of he devouring my pussy makes me horny as hell!and we are going to meet soon in real.However to begin with I shaved my pussy and came down with a lot of boils and feeling scratchy as I'd never gone 'bald' there,and I was tensed about getting perfectly bald and smooth at the same time,so cheers:)),I'm gonna shave the way you have suggested,thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shaved

I lived a shaved pussy, because I don't get hair stuck between my teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stubble

ive been shaving my pussy since i had my first sexual partner and ive tried spending ages to get my pussy smooth and even followed your steps to get a smooth pussy but no matter how i shave it is stubbly i dont know what i am doing wrong because my pussy is never smooth ? :/ any suggestions :/ ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hm..

Women should never shave.. just like sweet little japanese girls:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pussy should be hairy

your pussy has hair on it and it should stay. guys who like shaved pussy want to fuck little girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

never got hair between my teeth, never wanna fuck a lil girls cause it is bald, but damn licking a slick pussy is lot better than a hairy one, and I lke a hairy pussy, but a freshly shaved snatch...the pussy gets RAVISHED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lil girls

I like lil girls pussy's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Long Lasting Hair Removal

To have a bald pussy for a longer period of time. either tweeze out each hair or wax it. And please don't forget to get the hairs away from your assholes, ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I always shave my pussy for my man! He absolutely loves it and it feels amazing for me too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Mathgirl - THANK YOU for taking the time to describe this to me - my wife and I will surely appreciate it. Disregard the negative comments below - if those people aren't interested they should find something better to do with their lives than read columns and comment. Thanks for your candidness, much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wow! U practically described me. I like being shaved pretty much all the time. Whatever my man wants he will get it. And really I would like to feel his tongue on my pussy instead of my hair being tugged on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Try waxing

I have had my pussy smooth since I was 16 - I very rarely need a wax now - like perhaps every two months and it takes maybe like a 5min wax - the more you do it the less there is to do - I do it for myself because I like the feel and the look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Half-shaved works best for me

As a guy, I don't find a totally bald pussy very 'sexy' - there's no feminine style in it, and looks less womanly (for obvious reasons). But I love everything from the clit-hood area downwards to be bald, as it looks hot and makes oral sex much more easy and pleasurable for both. But purely for appearances, I do like to see a nice short- trimmed bush at the top.

Absolutely nothing against those who do like it cue-ball style though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it!

I ABSOLUTELY am like you and need a shave EVERY day... but I ALWAYS please my man and a bald pussy is what he wants..... what he wants he gets.... thanks for the tips though as I have been shaving for years and just want it gone already..... thinking of getting it permanently removed.... cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
me too

I've been shaving for. Ever. I don't do it for my man i just don't like being hairy. But i like the idea of an electric i always use disposable and the cost adds up after a couple years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shavers

have you tried http://www.nipplecharms.com they have the body bare shavers. very nice <a href="http://www.nipplecharms.com/intimate-accessories/electric-pussy-shavers.html">Pussy Shavers</a>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pussy Shaving 101

I have only recently shaved my wife's pussy and I really enjoyed it. I think she did too, although she is a little more reserved. Looking forward to a second session soon, and maybe persuading her to allow me to do some more regular maintenance! Thanks for the article!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First Time

I let my man shave me for the first time for the mothers day weekend. OMG, The sex was the best I have ever had. He gave me oral that was earth shaking. I came multiple times and actually squirted for the first time. He fucked me like I have never been fucked before and then cleaned me up with more oral. He now has the task of keeping me shaved and clean on a regular basis. He don't know that yet, but I don't think he will mind. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks... I'm off to buy an electric shaver

Thanks Diane,

I shave completely and daily and have had issues with irritation and ugly razor bumps. I also can not even get a close enough shave. So, I am off to buy an electric wet/dry razor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shaven pussy

Well I had just my my pussy hair very short and my husband went nuts. He licked me on and on and then fucked me twice in the night. Well am grateful for your advice to shave the pussy for better sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
shaven pussy

what if you shave and little bumps come up.

like i keep mine parshley shaved, but i shave it atleast three times a week. but lately bumps have been coming up and it takes about four or five days to go away. Should i just quit shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waxing is the way to go.

Have been waxing for 15years -since age 30. Wax maybe once a month now or perhaps 5 weeks. Takes about 5 mins each time. Silky smooth. Incredible sensation being totally smooth during oral sex. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dang!1

Thanks a lot. Your comments were very helpful. Unfortunately I made the first miistake when I used Nair. It burns and I was so hopeful that it would work but now I'm walking like I just had a whole weekend of uninterrupted sex. Dang, dang, dang!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A clean shaved twat!

I shaved because my husband asked me too! Thought I would hate it!

Instead I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The feeling of a smooth pussy is more than enough reason to at least try it. All day your clothes rubbing, the new feeling you get when you're just walking, makes you so horny you want your man all day, and get him all night. He too loves the feeling to his mouth and penis and uses them even more. For the ones thinking of trying this but are just not sure, give it a try, I think you'll be pleased with the results.

They make a cream to remove hair that truly works wonderful.

Dermology. Safe to use all over! But a bit pricey! The pubic shavers are the next best thing. No nicks or razor burns.

If you do shave with a razor use the ones that have 3 or more blades with the strips on them, new blade and lots of moisturizing shaving gel!

Then put on some witch hazel let it dry and use baby oil to finish. And do it daily to get the skin use to it. Same as a man's face has to get adjusted. Then just let a slight breeze make you want something more!!!

Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

I really appreciate your article! I am so glad to hear about the wet/dry shaver. I'm going out tomorrow to get one. I always wanted to stay smooth, but it's too easy to overshave and get those red bumps. Maybe now I can avoid them. Do you have any advice on that? After the first day I always break out pretty bad for 2 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waxing vs Shaving

I've been shaving for a few years now, though i prefer waxing. Waxing is way smoother and lasts longer. I have had it done once. But shaving in the shower is easier and my husband just loves it. He gets all excited and cant wait when i hint at a freshly shaven mound. :-) And its wayyyy more pleasurable than when am furry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
full groomed bush

I have a very dark brown bush which is very curly and coarse.. My b/f loves it!! I keep the bikini line shaved daily.. no need to use shaving cream.. from a bush lover!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Idea!<3(:

Great idea!:D I have been shaving for about a year now.. and at first it came out mad smooth and everything.. then I stopped for awhile and when I shaved the last time it came out all rough and it was bleeding and stuff, but now that I know how to do it correctley, I'm going to go try it right now! I hope it works:D And plus my boyfriend wants me to have a soft pussy for the first time we do something(we've talked about it a lot lol) Thanks!<3(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow !

Wow This Has Really Made Me More Open To Pussy Shaving Considering The Fact That It Ups Your General Sex Life . Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Men

Do men shave down there and do women get turned on by it in general? My wife likes me bald too. Also it is more hygenic.3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You ought to feel the laser smooth pussy!

I just finished my last laser treatment that has made my entire pussy very very smooth. In fact, it is smooth as any part of my body. My husband loves it. It cost about $1000 but it will be worth it. No more shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how do you go about finding a place that will laser your pussy?

I shave every other day. I've tried going the waxing route and that's easy to find, but how did you locate a place that would laser intimate area's? $1000 is worth it! I'm assuming it hurts less than waxing...and last longer then shaving! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Laser is best

I didn't do it to look or feel sexy. I had too much showing to wear a bikini and I used to pluck it out because my mom always told me that shaving would make it worse. We are asian and we have almost no unwanted body hair. My doctor suggested that I try it when she saw an ingrown hair near my bikini line. It worked. I had to make sure I didn't have a tan. Doctor said I was lucky because my naturally light skin color helps too. Most asians are dark-skinned. Once I started, I kept going because it felt clean. Now it's all gone. I still have to go back now and then, but it's worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Smooth pussy and loving it

I too will try to get the wet dry shaver. I LOVE my shaved pussy and so does my husband. I surprised him with it about 2 years ago and have never looked back. Having a totally smooth pussy makes me so horny all the time and our sex life has never been better and my pussy has never been licked so mush or so good. A shaved pussy is definately the way to go!!! I want sex all the time now and I agree with another poster that send she loved how her clothing feeled rubbing against her bald pussy! A smooth pussy is so sexy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
shaving barber

i love shaving my wife pussy, it gives me extra hard on ... its more fun doing it slowly and also lovingly..... my wife loves it too and she will always ask me to suck her as bonus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SHAVED IS THE BEST

I HAVE SHAVED ALL MY GIRL FRIENDS AND WIFES SINCE 1971 . AND I THINK IT'S THE BEST SINCE SLIDE BREAD. BUT YOU MISSED THE BEST WAY AFTER TRIMMING AND THEN SHAVING . GET A NEW RAZOR AND BABY OIL AND SHAVE ONE MORE TIME. AND THERE WILL BE NO STUBBLE OR BUMPS THE NEXT DAY. PONE SMOOTH AS BABY BUTT . AND A LITTLE OIL OVER THE NEXT DAY WILL MAKE IT ITCH LESS . BY THE WAY I AM 58 YEARS OLD.THE BEST IS BLADE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
abou

Well for I love to shave pussy I had womens ask me to shave them,Some women got me womens to paid me to shave theyer pussys afther that I get to eat all I went.that is great fun O la la...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shave

i do love to shave pussies,it looks like naturel and is fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shaving

I to love shaving my wifes pussy and she to loves it. I have brought her to orgasm by just shaving her. Love munching on her smoothness.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous