All Comments on 'Come. On. Me.'

by city_girl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Hot, hot story. Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure there are many women out there who share this fantasy. The only question is: how can I meet one? ;)

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

That was just... wow! So hot! So hardcore!

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

An awesome, raunchy story. Very well told.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
I don't know . ..

...if I wish I was married to her or if I wish I was her?

kiss_n_tellerkiss_n_telleralmost 7 years ago
My dream woman

For the life of me, I can't say for sure why I want to kneel down and kiss her at the end. But I want to do so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
come on you

Great story, more exciting than if a video, love her up front personality.

If I were there I'd want to come on her feet.

inparisinparisover 6 years ago

Still hard after reading. Completely enthralling! Thanks for sharing!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Great scenario. Love when it's female perspective. Her slutty, wanton desire - no need- for more and more cocks to cum on her face is a dream slut many men fantasize about.

Niggly points: The description, even though scenario got hotter and hotter with more and more cocks for her, got to be a bit methodical feeling. If anyone follows my comments they'll know my biggest peeve is lack of dialogue. So would have liked some dirty talk from both the guys ("yay you like all our cum slut?" "here's some more for you, you cum drinking nasty girl" etc., etc.,) and her ("oh fuck yeah keep shooting that hot jizz all over me guys I fucking love it" , "more, more, more cum for me please" , etc., etc., ) Just one mans opinion. Still a super fucking hot, kinky story.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 3 years ago
Marvelous

I had to read this again. It has been a long time. I love the idea of a woman with cum in her hair. It can't be wiped out the same. I would take her out to a lo very restaurant to eat, and hope that the waitress can recognize what is in her hair.

And com on the face, every guy Giving that is different, but to me, that is the greatest give fe a guy can give a woman. That is respect and honour. Her her to excite him so much, wow.

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 2 years ago

Loved it! Love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brillian!! Having a guy (or guys) cum on her face makes her feel sexy and she gets off on it (win/win). Im not sure about the escalation from 1 to 3 to 40 but there is a clear desire on her part to have men compete to claim her (mark her with their sent). Having more men pushes each of them to want to cum more than the others, but the larger mix of cum removes each load’s claim on her. What a sexy little bitch she is, creating the perfect win/win situation where everyone gets off safely. Brilliant!

Calvinhobbes7070Calvinhobbes70705 months ago

I love this story. I come back to it time and time again. Sometimes I imagine I'm one of the guys unloading over this sexy girl, sometimes I'm City girl, delighting in being cummed over .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercity_girl@city_girl
93 Followers
City girl living in London, I discovered Lit for the stories but have got more into chat more recently. I like chat and role play with people that have plenty to say. If you have no profile, and say 'Hi' as an introduction I probably won't reply. If you have chatted with me...