All Comments on 'Birthday Blindfold'

by CJT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Happy birthday.

I'm suspecting Janet. His wife is super cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are right, Judy.

It has to be.

Nice hot little story there, CJT A damn sight better than that A Punishing Affair crap.

brewster926brewster926over 7 years ago
Butt...

Good story. Ready for more, butt I think a woman's first anal experience should be more tender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And then he went out and filed for a divorce

Right after he went to the Doctor's office to be tested for every disease known to man. Not all men want to cheat on their wives. Not all men would be happy about being used as a fuck toy by the wife and her friend. Some might call the cops and have her arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. What a stupid cunt. No way he sleeps under the same roof as her going forward, Next time he might wake up with a man in his ass or no dick. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dr visit

Are you nuts most men would give a nut for this to happen. I am sure wife has taken the effert to be sure she was safe, just to keep her self safe.

eternuseternusover 5 years ago
Pretty hot

... but... 30? Old? This read like he should be 50, or maybe 40... who thinks 30 is old? Also... his secretary goes home at 3 and he goes home at 4? Sweet office hours. =oP

I support the other suggestions that it was Janet as well, seems pretty obvious from her unexpected sexiness of the day.

LH_readsLH_readsover 3 years ago
Wow!

That's a great story, I hope there's more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!. Loved it! Am really conflicted about whether a sequel would add or subtract. Fun to just fantasize various endings on my own but would like to see where you could take this. Janet is the likely suspect as she is the only other female character in the story. If so, how would Tim be able to work once he discovered it was her? ;-)

Could have filled out Linda's description besides being tall and a nympho. Blond? Eye-color? Shaved?

Okay! - Can't stand it, please write a sequel.

You ought to delete the deranged comment concerning filing for divorce, etc. If he didn't want to be tied up, he needn't have let her tie him up. The whole comment is nonsensical.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not as good as the previous one I read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous