All Comments on 'Cradle Robber'

by naomiknowsit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Cute***

Fire in the hole!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story

spoiled by errors, spelling, typos and punctuation.

Next time read it through and correct your errors and ask an editor to read it.

gomaco9gomaco9about 10 years ago
Nice story

Just goes to show people are real and need real things. If it is a true, or truth based story then Margret is a lucky lady and Dave is a pretty nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs work

Really need to re-read your story before posting it. Continue the story line with Dave and his Aunt getting together and then include Margaret.

bgmisfunbgmisfunabout 10 years ago
If this is not the longest run-on sentence, I don't know what is.

"Her hand went out again and found his almost rock hard, not 9 but surely 10 inches and despite missing his mouth and hands on her breasts she licked fiercely up and down his shaft and took his hard crown into her mouth and then as much of his cock as she could, her teeth and tongue and lips expert and bring a deep moan from the boy."

I thought the website at least screens the submission for basic fluency in the prose. Or spelling errors and typos, e.g. br3easts, gaspe3d.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To Hell with the Criticism

This was a very compact and engaging recollection of a wonderful adventure. We can easily look past the hiccoughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wally the cocksucker

it reminds me of the time when my own cock slithered up the cunt of an 80 year old neighbors wife.. her husband was a pedif.. and enjoyed surrounding his lips around my luscious cock.. he despised my entering into his wife's vaginal cavity but as i pulled out of her he loved the anticipation of gobbling down my hot massive thick and pure white creamy load...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good short story

Many older women don't realize they can attract young guys. It is a good situation that doesn't take much effort on woman's part and reward is tremendous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Give Dave the beginnings of a nicely haired chest -- and Margaret can ogle his chest hair, and maybe even run her fingers through it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
older woman and boy (man )

Great o=the old gal seducing you and you finally giving in to her age screwing her got me hard wanting to shoot my load...Good keep these stories cumming !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous