All Comments on 'His Ch. 03'

by SubmissivePregnantPet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Its a good story, I enjoyed it, gave 5*

But then it came to me there is something missing from this whole scenario, went back and re-read the three chapters, and I realised what is missing, there is none of the joy and anticipation and preparation that a loving couple would be doing for the coming birth of their son or daughter, its all about him and quite selfishly so. What are they planning to do with the baby, put it up to adoption?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Praise and a minor disagreement

Please write more. I disagree with the previous comment, as I imagine that they are the type that desires a traditional pregnancy, your stories mirror my deepest desires, and are very nicely written. Again, I only hope you wrote more... Maybe with just a bit more bondage and spanking if you feel so inclined.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Very good

Thanks for this story. Its a beautifully delivered combination of two very hot fetishes of mine. I have not read a story that revolved around the purpose of impregnation, at least in a monogamous relationship. Isn't that crazy? Anyway, good job, and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE

I hope to see another chapter as they progress to delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sooo.....

If she's just a "thing" what does that make the baby to this "master" person? It would be better to give the baby away than make it an "object" instead of a beloved, loved son/daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so good

This is so good please write more and if your interested email me at embrose54@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

This was a great story. L cummed and had my boyfriend lick my pusy a thousand times! Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

The other commenters are very nieve. He will raise his child to be a master and get him/her a pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars We need more

A great series needs a sequel, how will their love develop from this point on? How do they cope with parenthood? What about the power dynamics of a d/s relationship with no contraception allowed? What of more character development and romance between a man and woman who love and trust each other entirely? Maybe after their baby is born he bans all contraception from the home so they are totally bareback and she enjoys the total submission of letting him breed her when he wants, the feeling of being conquered and owned in the most intimate way a woman can. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It’s been my experience that Dom / Slave couples break up when a child is born unless the Dom gives in to the needs of the child.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

Love your writing. Really enjoyable reading it, but you left me wanting more. Thanks very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous