All Comments on 'Wife Takes on Black Sailors'

by uksally

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Look Out

You ass wipes don't get it. This is not a loving wife or husband story. At best this belongs in the fetish category or even better, in the interacial category. A real loving couple never needs a black guy, that always has a bigger cock than the husbands, to spice up their marriage. A real loving couple fights to live up to their marriage vows. Relationships such as these are headed for nothing but distruction. So, be warned all you black guys with your bigger cocks than mine, if you see a 50 something year old wife with lust in her eyes heading your way, you better turn around and run for your life because I may be near by and I ain't puttin up with that kind of shit. When I'm done with you, you won't be bigger than me and she won't like you no more anyway.

Mag58Mag58over 19 years ago
You are the Arsewipe!

Oh God! You are the arsewipe my friend. Either enjoy the story for what is - wank fodder, or find a different site. There are many scenarios that I don't like; so oddly enough I don't read stories like that!

Jesus - what a tosser!

uksallyuksallyover 19 years agoAuthor
nasty

zootime, seems that you are a very angry little man, what are u doing here if you dont like reading this story, and I bet u read it all the way thru, i agree u are a TOSSER of the highest calibre

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife loves black cock

My wife wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. She is now 56 and still fucks black men. I encourage to fuck black men. We go to bars and pick up her lovers. She fucks them at a hotel or in their cars. I eat her pussy after she gets fucked and then fuck her.

Life is good with a black cock in my wife's pussy or mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

u are definitely a cheating nigger loving slut do your husband know what u did or do u do it every time his making money for your slut ass is the kids his

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Ruined

Any woman that would let 10 men have her up 12 inches and probably thicker than a can of red bull is ruined for a normal except for fisting. I would not want a gangbang spouse that I couldn't satisfy and that will most likely get serious STDs. I was told by a lover never stretch the box bigger than you can fill because it awakens a hunger that someone else's to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife went for black sailors too

My wife and her best friend fucked lots of black sailors over a three year period while we were separated. She knew I was turned on by her slutty behaviour so she made a point of visiting me the next morning on many occasions. We are now back together happily married for 16 years.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
My wife

All these lying fools. My wife fucks this and that and I like it. You poor pathetic losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story does not belong here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Of course you aren't a slut! You are just a cheap whore who got a serious STD and passed it to her husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous