All Comments on 'Not So Happy O'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW COULD ANY "O" BIG OR SMALL

be considered less than fantastic, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TO THE AUTHOR

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR SPIN ON JACK THE RIPPER, tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kind of

Yes its true as far as you go, and yes the Dom had bad practice. What he should have done is trained you to come on command, then tell you to hear his command in your head, and respond. Then he should say that you can hear that anytime you want. So he still has power, but you are able to utilise it whenever you want.

There are people in real life training women positively like this. See renegadehypnotist dot com

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon...

There is NO back door in the world that will work with everyone in every situation. When trust is broken badly, the human mind (especially a submissive one) works in complex ways...hell it always does. There is NO safe way to do this. Both parties need to realise that going into the situation.

ZapBrannigan69ZapBrannigan69about 10 years ago
Back at you Tara

Never said it is perfect every time for everyone! I agree the Dom in question dropped the ball badly. What I am saying is a more positive message, that a well trained Dom will give a sub an amazing experience that makes her a better girl IN A SAFE way. You obviously had a bad experience and have generalised it out. Being smart means you get this intellectually if not emotionally.

Watch http://tinyurl.com/llx6tmp (click the video if it doesn't play automatically)

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ZapBrannigan69

Do NOT get me wrong...there is a beauty to that depth of connection. Without a single moment of conditioning, Master stumbled upon some of my favourite words. As a result of the depth of our power exchange and bond, we discovered a trigger that was without conditioning. We have since happened upon a few more.

BUT I have spoken to too many women that have been deeply damaged by this process. What frightens me the most is the control element of it (something that Master is adamantly against). Being denied orgasms or forced to delay them. Being made to ask permission. This I believe is the most damaging element of the practice.

Women are not dogs. Our brains are infinitely more complex. My daughter has autism. Master has MS. I have battled stress and depression. And what all of that has taught me is that when it comes to the human brain, not even doctors and scientists understand how it works. They follow strict protocols when doing human trials.

Yet with some dims this is the first thing they wish to work on when meeting a new sub. That is a dangerous practice with long lasting impacts upon the psyche of the submissive if/when something happens to the relationship. Until you have heard the stories that I have, tried to offer advice back to sanity to the damaged women that I have, you will not face the very dark cloud that consumes that silver lining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad

That is really sad, thank you for sharing your experience. These are the sort of things that give me trust issues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"he had tossed her aside for the other woman."

The cardinal sin. Human beings are not toys. He kept her as a backup plan until he felt sure he had the younger model locked down. Disgusting, immature, and no way to treat a sub. If you can't respect your sub, then you simply shouldn't have one. The primary role of the Dom is that of care giver for the sub. All the rest is simply dressing.

You provide your sub with what she (or he) needs. Whether it is guidance, pain, orgasm, humiliation, challenge, whatever, you do it for her. You bring her to these delicate, fragile states because she needs to go there to be fulfilled, and you need to bring her there to get your own fulfilment by getting so close to the other person. If you don't completely respect your sub after you get to take them to the most fragile of states, revealing their true naked self, then you need to stop what you are doing. Stop and examine yourself. Get therapy, please. Before you seriously damage someone. And for God's sake, talk with your partner and LISTEN before making major changes to the dynamic of any relationship, BDSM or not.

A sub is fucking precious, and don't you forget it.

While I am not personally against orgasm control, I will say this: As with everything else you do in BDSM, treat it with care, and make sure you know what you are doing. I haven't personally worked with it, but I do understand the psychology behind it, and know that the conditioning can be, if not reverted, then changed.

As for Pavlov's dogs, their fates were even worse than missing orgasms. They suffered complete breakdowns, some even stressed to the point of death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You should have said this was some PSA

Not happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ZapBrannigan69

That vid is now here renegadehypnotist.

com/playing-with-sensation/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2502 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...