All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I often give '5' as a rating

I like to encourage authors, so if a story is reasonably good and erotic, I give it a 5.

This is one of the rare occasions I regret giving so many 5's, because this story REALLY deserves it. The richness of the characters and the believability of the story have really drag me in. and I can't wait to see how the relationships evolve.

I do find Don to be a little one dimensional, and I hope you make his character a little more nuanced in later chapters, but Sian and Bridget are incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story good so far but ...

this author seems way too predictable and the odds are high that Don will lose his wife. Don't drag it out - give him the shaft as you intend and let him get on his way. He's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer: hopefully he'll learn a lesson out of this.

rainbow001rainbow001about 10 years ago
Wonderful Build up

You have done a great job building you characters into real people. As usual the husband is thinking with the small head. She gave him every chance to pull back and all he can think about is watching two women, typical male. This is watching the marriage die a death of a thousand cuts and its his fault. Thank you so much for sharing.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillalmost 10 years ago
Yep another great one

I enjoyed it very very much

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Ok, you've done it!

I'm hooked.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

this is getting a little to weird for me, what is with all the ground rules and I cant believe you wrote 12 parts to this, I hope it gets better

Randee1958Randee1958over 7 years ago
Blinded

That Don!!! Is so blinded by his perverted lust, he can not see or hear what his wife is trying to convey to him. I have a notion that at some point she; Bridget is going to confront her own choices. Because although she imply too her husband. She had reached a crucial moment. She herself could have said enough is enuff.

5🌟's

ScarelttScarelttover 4 years ago
5 Stars once again..

Wow, I wish I had more time. It’s been almost a week since I found this story and author. I am really enjoying it... thank you for putting yourself out there like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So brilliant, the story is daunting as I get so involved as you tell it so well. You just hope Don survived this but at this point I feel the relationship won't. Small point Bridget is almost unbelievable she is so, I was going to say straight, but I mean certain in her moral honesty. There are people like her but would they end up in this situation, my experience is it goes with a rather rigid view of life. What ever, thanks for an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1311 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES