All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 09'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Surprised

Loving the twists and turns. Not a typical plot, can't wait to read more.

thundersglorythundersgloryabout 10 years ago
BITCH!!!

I gave Rebecca the benefit of the doubt,you know maybe she really couldn't return to Helena, maybe there was a good reason she never returned. NOPE! Just a psychotic evil whore of a bitch! love the story look forward to more.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Rebecca

Just keeps getting worse and worse. At first I didn't blame her much for abandoning Helena. A life like theirs can cause people to do all kinds of not-very-sisterly things without their being evil or irredeemable.

But she really is straight up awful, and not very bright. She's not completely stupid, but she'd have to be a lot smarter to pull off these long-cons she's a fan of. It seems she's got the acting talent, and the bag of tricks (though not anymore) but she doesn't seem to give herself an out.

Helena is such a sweetheart, I could see her sticking up for her sister when judgement day comes, but I really hope that doesn't happen. I kinda hope Victor kills her and the pack never learns the full story. To protect Helena's feelings. She's had it hard enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ok,

Rebecca is not worth pity and deserves what will happen to her.

The Gryphon's on FIRE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not surprised!

Why am I not surprised that she's is bat shit crazy. Like I said in the last chapter she is a selfish bitch. I noiced it from the beginning when she left her sister. True family sticks together no matter what. She is a crazy bitch and I hope to God Andrews true mate comes like next chapter so Rebecca can be exposed for the backstabbing bitch she is. I hope to God nothing bad happens to Helena again. She needs a break. He life has been hell, she needs something good for once in her life.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
So now we know

Rebecca is evil. She needs to die.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
I'm so glad I clicked on this story!

Very entertaining!

Thanks for writing!

RheamistressRheamistressabout 10 years ago

Damn. Rebecca is a cold hearted sister.

Rf_FastRf_Fastabout 10 years ago
Great twists and turns!

Great story and love the twists and turns.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Questions

Who is the man who Rebecca encountered after she killed Charlie? And if he was the 3rd person she killed, who were the other 2? Finally, what was Rebecca at that time? A witch? Did Helena have the same powers? We know that she is not Andrew's true mate, she faked that with magic; so is Helena Brooks' true mate? Maybe the first "false" mate indication he got from Rebecca was due to her being Helena's sister?

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Followup

Were Rebecca's first 2 kills her parents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yikes!

Rebecca is so evil and twisted. I hope she dies a painful death. Victor needs to be popped off too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this so much!

Thanks for a great story! I like all the twists and turns. I'm so excited to know what happens next.

Like: who is this mystery person sent to punish Rebecca? It sounds like a demon come to claim a corrupted soul. Will she be tortured forever or is she to become an unwilling servant to the demon as punishment for her crimes? Also, when will the Beta's mate show up, or did she already and Rebecca did something to her? Will Victor release his hold on Helena, will Rebecca succeed in luring her away to Victor, and when will they figure all this out? Is the spell put on the Beta weakening? Will his real mate show up with vital information?

Keep up the good work!

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years ago
Rebecca's first two kills

Were they her parents? If so, I wonder why Abe claimed to have killed them. Was he that caring and protective of Helena?

Nemo18Nemo18over 7 years ago
Wow

That was an unexpected twist

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Okay,

I HATE Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ditto

Ditto, Chasing Sky, ditto! I HATE Rebecca too and did not see that coming.

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 7 years ago
Bitch!!

I hope she dies slowly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
587 Followers
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES