All Comments on 'Bookstore She-Male Whore'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
imust have it over andover

i just got on the internet. i had hoped it would help me satisfy mu lust but it has unflamed it. i wread stories all day...i looked at pictures of cum running cunts and asses,,,i punded cum out of my cock...it stayed hard,,,i read shemale stories...i read gang bang stories. i am melting. its a frida night. there is usually some action at one of the video book stores i attend. im going to the one thats open all night. i will wear loose shorts so hands will run up my thrilled legs to touch my cock or ram fingerrs onto me. i love women. i have never looked at a man and got hot but i love cum and being fucked and dring some golden champagne. i will be at the store by eleven oclock. i will stay all night and suck every cock i can. i will let anyone who wants to fuck me. if the occasional woman shows up i will eat her cunt and asshole and drink her piss anything anybody wants, just use me over and over. i am going now before i get off think about me all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start

Lots of action, but you never say anything about your tits. Most she-males I know are proud of their bustline, whatever it is. Keep on writing, but please proof-read your stories so your grammar improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you will know what i want

i lovebeing fucked atan avs. about a month ago i decided to let guys know just what i want. i boulght a big black dildo, iu sit in a booth with the door hakf open and my man cunt filled with the black dfildo, slowly fucking myself. when a black man looks in, i look him directly in the eye and slowly pull the dildo out and lick it and suck it. by that time they have usually closed the door, altough i would enjoy being watched, and have their cock out. i am well lubed and ready after the big dildo and soon a big, hard hot black cock is pounding my cum slut, whuite whores man pussy. advertising pays off. its getting so when i enter the store, amost instyantly there us someone following me. i feel so sexy when they put they cup my ass, kiss me and take me into the booth to fuck me. i dont have to advertise very often anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sooo hot, and so true!

While your grammar needs some work, I really think you have caught the essence oh the AVS. I love to dress up like a whore in makeup, miniskirt, stockings, heels and a seductive top with nice falsies and suck and fuck cock all night long. I usually get a room so if i meet anyone who wants more than a quick blowjob or a fast furious fuck, we can fuck there. I hope you share some more stories and adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
haha

funny...

There are four comments on this story (not including this one), two of which give it 100, and two give it 75. The two comments accompanying the 75 ratings complain about the grammar, while the other two are written almost incoherently. This entertains me. Anyone else notice? I find myself joining the grammar oriented group, as that is the aspect of the tale that detracts the most from the otherwise entertaining story. May others find themselves as easily entertained as myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so good

nothing is asinstantly exciting as having a hand run up my leg, under my shorts nand grasp my clit. or, if im standing, havong fingers lightly tease my ass before jamming them hard into my man cunt,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
getting fucked

I loved your story and was wishing it was me taking that 12" cock in my ass pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice indeed!

I`d love to trade places with you! Where do I find those book stores at?? Not around here I`m afraid. I`d love to be a cum slut having cock after cock rammed into my ass or mouth or both! And 12 inches, I dream of a cock that big buried to the hilt inside my ripped asshole. In so deep I`d scream from the pain/pleasure of it. There is no pain, only pleasure!! I want big cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SWEET

Loved the story! Wish it were my ass being fucked by that 12 inch cock though. I`d let him move in too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hard

that was so hot...my cock is as hard as a rock. i would love to have a 12 inch cock in my ass right now, and have 12 more cocks waiting to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pantyhosed c.d.

Glory holes are great. I lost my anal virginity in one.Male but wear pantyhose,went into the booth and took all clothes off except pantyhose.My cock was hard and as iwas rubbing it the door to the next booth opened.Saw a face at the hole,then a hand came thru so i moved over and put my hosed cock to the hole.It was licked and rubbed but then the hand pushed me back.I moved away but the hand came back thru trying to turn me around.His hand then rubbed my hosed arse and his finger traced my crack.He then hooked the pantyhose and pulled them down at the back.I froze, then a greased finger smeared some lubricant onto and around my hole.I was ready but i grabbed a condom and pushed it thru the hole.I waited,my hole backed up and ready.Then his cock came thru,i checked for the condom and rubbed some more lube onto it.I then leant forward and pushed back.The head found my hole and slowly edged forward,oooh pain,i pushed back and the head pushed thru into my tight hole.He stopped and i forced my hole back and his cock eased in,further and further until it was all the way there.HE stopped and then he started ,in and out,faster until he was really going for it.I moaned as my still hose covered cock blew a load of cumm as he gave one last push and he blew his load into my tight hole.He rocked back and forward then pulled out,i stayed bent over at the hole as i heard him leave the room and i heard a voice say stay there and felt another cock at my hole.It went in with one push, but boy it was bigger than the last one and he fucked me hard and fast,deeper than before and i felt him swell then cumm up my tight hole.My now hard cock spat cumm again into my hose. He pulled out and asked for my cumm stained hose.I gave them to him.I have been back and fucked many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE SHEMALES

Your grammer needs work. But good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
moment of tension

i get so tense whem im trying to get fucked. after i have sucked a cock until it rock hard then pull off and start to cover it with a condom, i would love to go bareback but very few guys will and not for a quicky in a booth. i get the condom on then start to coat it with lube, then the unbelievable tension as i move my ass pussy, trembling with excitement ti the cock. i will push slowly and if the cock stays there, my heart jumps, i know its a great anontymous fuck. i increase my movement and soon i am moaning and writhing as the hard cock rages in my. you make love to a oussy. this is fucking my cvunt. i casn hear a grunt and feel the condom get warm inside me. i pump until he with draws. then, if im luck, i reach and take the condom off, i tip it and swueeze it, rub it over my lips and swallow as much as i can. i feel satisdied. i have been well fucked. but i stay there wirg another condom. you never get fucked enough/

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Adult shop theatre

One of my comments appears below but i now go to this adult theatre dressed in a short skirt, pantyhose , blouse.I have just been in there and am typing this with cumm running out of my hole.It is dark in the theatre but i wait,eyes adjust and move past the guys sitting there making sure they see my pantyhosed bottom.One guy even touched me, i lingered then moved on.I sat, skirt high but tonight i did not wait long as the guy that gave me the feel moved next to me with his cock already out, i reached over stroked it, then moved and lowered my head over it, sucking it.He grabbed my head and pushed it up and down, then he emptied his cumm into my mouth, i was swallowing as hard as i could.Boy was he in a hurry,he pulled away and moved out of the aisle.It didnt take long before 2 guys came and sat either side of me, one pulled his cock out and i lowered my lips to it,i felt a hand on my pantyhosed bottom, i made sure he realised i liked it by moving around.I stood up, grabbed the seats in front of me and lifted my skirt, the guy i had been sucking moved in front of me and pushed his cock back into my mouth.i felt my pantyhose being pulled down, just below my bottom, i reached back and felt for his cock, grabbed it and guided it to my tight bottom hole, when it was in place he pushed forward and the head eased just inside of me.He grabbed my hips and pulled back as he moved forward, sliding into me until he was all the way in.Fuck he was quite large as he started to fuck back and forward,the guy in my mouth moaning as he pulled my head back and forward.I heard the guy in my bottom say to his mate, fuck shes tight Frank, and with that Frank filled my mouth as the other guy increased his speed fucking me , my cock now hard, as he rooted in and out of me until i heard fuck and i felt him harden then warm cumm filling me as he emptied into my tight hole.I wanted to cumm, but he pulled out and moved from behind me, i pulled my hose up and moved to go out of the theatre into one of the internet booths.I got the door opened and started to go in when the door was yanked open and i was pushed forward into the booth, held over the chair, my hose pulled down and was told take this slut and a cock was again pushed into my now used bottom.Whew,he grabbed my hips and hammered into me, take it slut, as my cock grew hard,then i felt him stiffen and with one big shove he emptied into me, grabbing my hips as my cock spurted into the front of my pantyhose,feeling good, oh fuck keep going and he did, pounding my hole until, my cock still cumming, until i could take no more and i slumped forward, dislodging his cock, cumm running out of my hole down my legs.He left, i know it was almost rape but as i type this i think i am ging to go back into the theatre, wet pantyhose and all.George St, Sydney.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 15 years ago
Hot!

What a hot whore! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!

Is that all true?

I doesn't have the courage to be a she-male whore.

But I would love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big One

I love dressing in shape wear girdles of all types and colors with stockings and strappy 6''heels.I have found a all in one girdle open bottom in red.It fits and lifts up and out my 38d famale breast nicely.I all so love taking blacks both oral and anal.I see a black man who loves having sex with me.I now have mastered taking his monster cock deep in my throat.It took some time as his cock is 9''soft and 3/1/2 round.The first time i got all most all of it down.I was able to take the first load and swallow it all.As his cock got soft i was able to take more down my throat and milk the second load out of him.I was able to swallow all of his cum and lick and milk him dry.Now dressed in all red i find his hard cock deep in my ass balls deep pressing on my ass.He filled my ass with his first load and started on the second.As he started to cum again he pulled out and put hie cock in my mouth and gave me his load.I sucked him dry again and licked him clean cock balls and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story was mega hot 🥵🔥

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I want to eat cumfarts from a well fucked asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2346 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

SIMILAR Stories