All Comments on 'The Walking Dead: Sister's In Heat'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Courier345Courier345about 10 years ago
loved it

would love to see this continue, maybe bringing some of the other guys and in as well, top notch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
its missing something

like jayne cobb saying "i could stand to hear alittle more"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like Anonymous, above said:

"It's missing something." Like - perhaps a threesome with Maggie, Beth, and Glenn. Also - one slight error: Maggie didn't "take her virginity," as you have Beth say. Taking of virginity would be first penetration by a MALE penis. And we get the impression. later on, that this HAS already happened with Beth ( see in the episodes, and listen to the conversations between Beth and Daryl, as they wander around after the fall of the prison - in the episodes after the mid- season finale in the latter half of Season 4. )

But perhaps this takes place during early while they are in the prison and/or in an alternate "The Walking Dead" universe where Beth and Maggie could/would have incestuous lesbian relationship, despite or because they are both BIsexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Hot stuff indeed! One small note: you need to learn the difference between the words "your" and "you're."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think it was awesome. How about doing a whole series on the walking dead. Hook Carl and beth up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more lesbian incest

fucking hot love the side of the younger sister becoming the older ones dom. write where she becomes her full submissive her slave her sister an bitch.

bishop30bishop30about 10 years ago
more lesbian incest in it

write where she becomes her sister full submissive her bitch some how add a nice strapon fuck in it be aswsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Firefly

Cute Firefly Reference.

How about

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh.

Interesting idea, and a hot one at that, but this was so poorly written I couldn't even finish reading. The many, many grammatical and spelling errors were bad enough without that "blonde and brunette" line being repeated over and over, along with whenever someone said something, it was always "bravely". Invest in an editor next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
445 Followers
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES