All Comments on 'A Nocturnal Affair'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yum

I would come to your room any night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I wouldn't even hesitate to❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

:0 that ending made my heart jump. You're so creative and spectacular at what you do ;) I hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great from start to finish. and that ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yummy

Why don't you upload more on here don't forget us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sooo fucking good!!

I love the humor you add to your audios, even just the little bits and chuckles!! You got very hot towards the end-- I came with you. So fucking good. And of course, the spectacular ending! Got me cracking up happily after a great orgasm. Keep up your style; it's fantastic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2!

This just screams for a sequel ! A little cuckold one, because why not ? ;)

By the way, I loved this one ! I came so hard and tried to be quiet but I couldn't it was just too good :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FUCK!!!!!!!!

PLEASE MAKE PART 2! A punishment for a slut like me ;) and a punishment for someone like you... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delish!!!

Wow!!! You certainly know how to get a girl going. That husky voice, and take charge attitude - to die for. You made me cum so hard, and right on cue. Great audio.

A sequel is definitely required!!! Can anyone say - busted.

NylaTalksNylaTalksalmost 10 years ago
Has anyone offered to record the woman's perspective for you, yet?

You're so very convincing, aren't you? As when hearing each of your recordings that I've listened to so far, I can envision the scene so perfectly!

Apparently into self-torture, I decided to listen to this one when I wasn't in a position to touch myself. Bad call on my part. Now I'm jumping out of my skin to be alone again! Three guesses what I'll be doing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my god

What a great affair. A fantastic recording. I came so har and so many times listening to this. It was brilliant it is if I was there with you. Thanks. Your voice is sexy and awesome. Thank you. Xx

msluvaudiomsluvaudioalmost 10 years ago
My Fantasy

This is what I needed .... Thank u .... Brilliant !!

RadarScarpawRadarScarpawalmost 10 years ago
Died laughing

Great story~ that ending tho. I was laughing so hard when I heard the knock and then your response. "Holy shit..." XD

People don't realize how bloody funny you are. You know how sex is supposed to be. It shouldn't be just about fucking, it should be enjoyable in every aspect. Kissing, laughing...

Your a genius. Just wanted to let you know. ^w^

Sincerely,

The wolf girl~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh nooooo

I just knew there'd be a knock at the end......so funny!!! You never know.....he may really just want to join in. Hahaha

reddancerreddanceralmost 10 years ago
oh my God!

This was just off the charts!!! You are the most seductive, dirty (in a good way, of course)

guy and I couldn't keep my hands off myself listening to this - esp during the part where

you had her riding on your face. You're SO bad and I LOVE it! It's amazing how long you

last during these stories. I can hardly last the whole story! And hearing you cum is just

the icing on the cake!

katina35gkatina35galmost 10 years ago
Perfection!!!

You certainly understand that sex should be not only filthy dirty, but fun too...A man that can laugh like you do during makes it THAT much better!! This is only the second recording of yours that I have listened to, but I am going to continue right on down the list!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my god

That was incredible. I haven't had an orgasm that intense in ages. I loved every second of it. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much fun!

A superb, sexy performance, as always! My boyfriend and I listened to this one together, thank you so much for all the naughty roleplay inspiration! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where are you?

Where are you spurious? I keep repeating your old audios (not that I mind).But gosh I need your voice,you sexy man!

imagine_thatimagine_thatover 9 years ago
Yummy

I got so into it that I jumped at the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was amazing. I came so hard hearing that. I know its bad to cheat on your boyfriend but with a funny, hot charming guy like you in the middle of the night, quite hard to do so. God, its awesome how you can do such things to me. Its wonderful, really. The suspense of getting caught was the highlight of it. Loved the ending! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3am REAL TIME!?

Was it actually 3 am!?!? It was hot but if it was that's super rude! When u gotta go, ya gotta go but not 3am in an apartment complex! XD I'm hoping that that knock was take cuz if it was real....u deserved it lol. I hate when ppl have sex or r moaning SUPER late at night (technically early morning). It's rude but awesome audio :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertaining AND Erotic

You made me laugh almost as hard as you made me cum! I've always had a thing for British accents, and your light-hearted recordings stand out a mile from the other, more stoic guys I've listened to, it's refreshing. And that ending was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jude Law?

You sounds so much like Jude Law

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Nocturnal Affair Part 2

How about a naughty horny Taxi driver doing his nightly route..... :)

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
I wouldn't nor do I think I have the courage to pull such a thing off... (blush)

God you are so EVIL. I just felt so devious and sneaky...You were just to much for me in this audio. Like you gave so much special treatment to my character. As well you were also very funny, I found it so naughty of you to have so much pride in getting caught or being their together. Your laughter....is contagious, its so embarassing for I would've been laughing at you, I felt so crazy. You went to far in a good way if that means anything! Oh and the knock at the door at the end, just made me shudder. I literally felt DOOMED to HELL. LOL It would definitely wouldv'e been my fault. xoxo Thank You, you were perfect....pure joy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Soaked...

That was by far one of the best I've listened to. You had me dripping and I came so hard for you... If only it was real ;)

Love naughty 19 year old x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have been searching for something just like this. Every minute detail of this tickeled one of my links. I have a partner, but the other day I had a dream about a friend that has been driving me crazy. That coupled with your rough sexy voice, and that laugh, that sexy, cocky laugh that teases us. I want so bad to record a response, just to pretend I was really there with you.

Needless to say I'll be you new biggest fan.

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
The last knock...

Was seriously amazing touch.

I had such goosebumps.

I hate the idea of cheating, but you fantasized it so bloody well!

God! You are an awesome creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

this was amazing. I came twice listening to you, I love your accent and your comments are so dominant and hot.

I'm only 18 but I wish I could meet you in real life!

captainscrewcaptainscrewabout 8 years ago
Always makes me wet

You know i l love all your audios, this one had me wet from the start and cumming with you over and over.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funabout 8 years ago
Yes....

I wouldn't even have to set the alarm... This is a sexy and fantastic audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally.

You have always been my favorite by far... And this. THIS made me cum so fucking hard, I had no idea I had it in me anymore. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You got so in my head in this one..

I have to laugh, I actually shushed you after the last knock! It's very rare that I can really get into audios, but yours are just something else, and this one was just exceptional! I can never come on command, but I did twice listening to this?? Are you some kind of wizard?? Just top quality as I've found with all your others, but this one warranted the comment, you have an actual gift! And the accent helps, but you know that, and sure Irish girls always go mad for an English accent, it's predictable but still worth mentioning ;) Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Loved everything about it. Such a sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheating Fantasy...

I hate cheating fantasies. I hate the idea of cheating in general, but I have to admit... I loved this audio, and it might even be one of my favorites. I know you are going to be pretty inactive for a while, so I've been listening to all of your audios on repeat pretty much. I've heard this one several times, and I never fail to orgasm several times. I even got my cat collar out for this one (I only do that when I'm really turned on). I don't care how weird this sounds, but I honestly only get through the day because I know that when I get home, I can open up one of your audios and feel so much better. I don't only listen to you for sexual pleasure, but also because I just love the soothing sound of you voice. It relaxes me and makes me so happy. I really think you should look into doing some nonsexual asmr, if you haven't already. But anyways... Thank you for making me cum several times today, daddy. I can't wait until you start making new audios for us (:

Sweetred1978Sweetred1978almost 8 years ago

I love love love your voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
uh....

Wow. Such a sexy voice....You got me off so hard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my dear....

This is like the something sexiest I have ever heard in my life! I love your voice. Thank you. Keep recording.

SilhouettesSilhouettesover 7 years ago
Absolutely in love with you.

Not just your audio's get me excited and wet.. You do. As an individual. I'm totally in love with you and everything you do and I want to thank you for ever making these. I wish there was a way we could talk, I would love that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ending

OMG! After the wettest orgasms, I am still catching up on my breath and suddenly i hear the knock on the door at the end. I stopped breathing...wow!

You....are a master...oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Never thought I'd find a fellow British accent sexy but your voice fucking drives me crazy. One of the best orgasms I've had in a long time, you got me so wet. Ending was great as well!

rosyoceanrosyoceanover 7 years ago
Mnnn

You are a naughty boy, mighty delicious

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
OMFG!!!!

Please tell me that one of your other ones is a part 2 for this!!! Just signed on to your Patreon account!! Can't wait for tonight!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My 1st audio erotic recording

Wasn't disappointed that i landed first on you when i searched for audio erotic recording. You get me off so good. Story telling is funny and well grounded, and oh my god, i love your accent! Your groans are so sexy and hearing you cum sends me all over the edge. My eyes rolled back and my body trembled so hard cumming for you. Please don't stop with your contributions. You make us lonely girls out there very happy and satisfied.

MrsR0806MrsR0806over 6 years ago
That end!!!!!

Amazing experience with you, but oh my god! The knock at the end!!! Half heart attack half near orgasm again!!!!

PLEASE make a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

That was so hot. It had me cumming hard all over my dildo. You are gorgeous. Such a sexy, filthy voice, mmmmmm x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm a naughty little slut so cum with me...

I'm a naughty little slut with breasts that are cup size B and I wear a size small in panties. My boobs are perky and my nipples are hard, my pussy tight and wet, and my clit is swollen.

I want you to shove your big, hard cock inside my tight little pussy and make me cry in pleasure. Whisper in my ear with that sexy British accent of yours while you fill me up with cum. I want you all over me.

Please eat me out, daddy...then I'll suck your big beautiful cock in return. I want to taste my pussy juices on your lips and tongue.

Just thinking about you is making me so horny. Right now I have two fingers inside myself and I'm using my other hand to rub my clit...now I'm licking my pussy juices off my own hand. I'll continue to think about you until I cum.

Please rub yourself while thinking about me and my pussy.

Sincerely,

Dirty little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So realistic!

There’s something about this recording that reminded me so much of the times my bf and I had “quiet” sex in my room in his parents house at night. We didn’t want to be loud, but of course between the soft moans and wet sounds it was hard to not be noticeable.

It was pleasant to relive the thrill and to reach a deep orgasm based on those familiar facets. I have only listened to a few audio files like this but I can tell it’s going to be something I regularly search for. Love love loved this!

Except for the knock at the end, that also brought me back the horrors of getting caught, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Lover!

You are such an amazing lover to make sure the woman orgasms First! You should write a book for men! I dream of having my pussy eaten like that! And I really do love to suck dick & swallow cum! But having my pussy filled with a cock like yours while my clit is stimulated in just about any position is the Best! I’d sneak in your bedroom any time! But I am pretty loud, so with a lover as skilled as you, you’d probably have to gag me if we weren’t someplace very private because I’m sure you’d make me cum Hard multiple times! I’m so jealous of the lucky ladies you fuck!

BrielleOrithiaBrielleOrithiaalmost 6 years ago
I came twice!!

Oh my god, your voice is so hot! And this story!! It made me so horny I came twice! Can't wait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ohhhh baby! I rate you 3 orgasms and a squirt

You make me time so much more exciting. Thank you. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Everything about this recording was amazing. I have never cum so hard in my life. So thank you and I was with you every step of the way. 🔥🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm still shaking...

Oh God that was amazing! Imagining you fucking me so hard, making me feel so good... When you told me what a little slut I was I started cumming. Each time you said it again I started cumming again! Thank you so much! It's been a while, and that was just what I needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

My heart is pounding in my chest and my panties are so wet. I knew we were too loud😋

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm so sad that I just found this now and this is really old. JFC your accent, voice, and the way you talk is absolutely perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....