All Comments on 'Nakedness Begins'

by ClosetNudistSonia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Wil Sonia?

One might wonder when Sonia comes out of her closet and what that might lead to?

tmocktmockabout 10 years ago
similar

A long time ago, I read basically the same story except the woman didn't have a robe, and she had mistakenly locked herself out of her apartment.

I love to take chances like this. Use to walk naked in public park at night in Raleigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perhaps

We need to get you out of the closet!

modelnude4umodelnude4uabout 10 years ago
Captures the feelings

I am a major exhibitionist, but male. The feelings you describe and being separated from your clothes is very much what I feel. I've stood on my back deck naked, and decided whether to go out into the yard. Sometimes at night, I've walked all the way around the house, and even the neighbors house once! Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That sounds such naughty fun!

I wish I had had the courage to do something like this when I was much younger! Well done!

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50about 10 years ago
Great descriptions

You do a great job of describing the feelings. I wander nude in hotels and around my neighborhood. I feel the same sensations. Let's hear more.

kiwipomkiwipomabout 10 years ago
Welcome to a new Nudist

I wish I were with you and could accompany you on your excursions. If you have a wood nearby try hiding your clothes by a tree and then walk away and see how far you get. I bet you will have juices running down your legs soon.

Keep writing love your way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Figure modeling might be a good next step, particularly for someone who needs that extra push to actually be nude in public. Figure drawing instructors rarely give new models more than 48 hours notice - less time to get cold feet - and once you agree, its too late to back out (without ruining the class). They provide somewhere private to change, and once you drop the robe (in class), the artists IMMEDIATELY get to work. so no awkward hanging out. And they are always very appreciative, never derogatory. And it pays fairly well, too.

Oh, and they don't expect perfect bodies, either. In fact, most would kill for a wide variety of models: tall, short, fat, thin . . . As long as you can hold a pose, you're qualified. Any college with an art school ALWAYS needs models, and many community art groups also offer figure drawing (either as a class or "undirected")

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
Sonia, You were really taking a chance!

What if someone came out of their apartment? I can only imagine how embarrassed you would have been. I understand how exciting it is for you to be naked in public, but it's only a matter of time before you get caught. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be naked, but maybe you should think about it more before you do it. I wouldn't want to see you get raped by some pervert or arrested by the police. My suggestion is to find some place safe where you can go. Also, it would be more fun if you deliberately let others see you. You are a beautiful young woman. I am looking forward to your next story.

flash4me9flash4me9about 10 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed your first two stories...felt as if I was there.

I can't wait for your next story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree.

It's great to read your story, i think a lot of us kind of start this way. Small things that excite us, that gradually grow into far more daring adventures. I started off exactly the same way, getting naked in the house when the folks were out to now driving naked, & even spending the whole day nude at work, when the boss & his family all went to a wedding for the whole day!! A fantastic/daring feeling!. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Accidental" exhibitionism is safer !

My wife and I are always naked at home, and don't hide the fact to anyone who might want to visit. We never wear underwear and wear very revealing clothes when we go out. We aren't nudists , we're exhibitionists , and that can be very challenging and exciting. Try it ! We're sure you'll like it ! BARE469

Syd649Syd649about 6 years ago
curious

You talk about how bare you are between your legs, I wondered if there might not be a story about that.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great story. The increase in nerve paced very well, was interesting. I liked the feel of the personal narrative as I was actually experiencing it. Good climax begging for a sequel. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I confess too im Angel i live in the UK and from i discovered nudity in my early teens i am addicted to getting naked every chance i get. When i was at home alone id get naked and living quite remote is a bonus at least a five minute drive to the nearest house. Id go out naked and loved the sun and breeze on me and how when i sat on the grass how it played with my sex and my bum. I enjoyed many play sessions and orgasms outside while naked and still do. Have i been caught or seen well maybe i have but i did lose my virginity in a field beside our house while being naked xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous