All Comments on 'The Walking Dead: Daryl'

by DonnaLeeGreene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is pretty hot, but...

...take a little time to check grammar and punctuation. If you aren't sure, ask someone to help you.

"..her and I had a lot in common." It should be "She and I."

For speech patterns, i.e. "doin", you need to add an apostrophe at the end to indicate a missing letter.

Dialogue requires punctuation at the end of a line in the form of a period, comma or question mark.

Daryl has eight inches? Did your narrator have a tape measure handy?

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Anonymous has some valid points

but even given that, a very fine story none the less. Please do keep writing, you will get better with time. Also, there is an editing and proofreading service here, http://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php , they can help with cleaning up small errors and improving the overall story in whatever ways you choose to use. Keep up the good work.

trisdauntlesstrisdauntlessabout 10 years ago
please write more Daryl Dixon sexcapades! please

I'm a huge Norman Reedus fan and Walking Dead fan, I got to meet Norman at a comic con and I find it weirdly awesome I had a dream that was kind of like your story just a couple nights ago I mean obviously not the same but same basic gist, and then reading this today, was totally kick ass, please write more, I look forward to reading your creative Walking Dead spinoff of the zombie-killing, redneck badass

Gentle_MistressGentle_Mistressover 9 years ago
Sweet and hot

I really liked the combination of sexy and sweet. I think you captured Daryl beautifully. Very very sexy!! good finish too.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 9 years ago
Stop whining.

Whilst I understand, and appreciate, the need for grammatically correct sentence content and structure, one should not lose sight of the fact that this is not advanced lessons in syntax and morphology - it is erotic fiction. Lets not dampen the mood created by a very saucy fun selected work by being overly critical of its construction.

DonnaLee, pay these comments no mind. Continue writing for the joy it brings YOU. The fact that we all benefit from your work, well that's just a bonus ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous