All Comments on 'Prison Bitch'

by mainsjoseph7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mainsjoseph7mainsjoseph7about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your opinion.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I never meant to offend anyone. This is my first story on this site. I plan on writing more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice twist at the end. Keep up the good work.

mainsjoseph7mainsjoseph7about 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback is Appreciated

Thank you for commenting. I'll write more stories.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Excellent first story

Nice surprise ending but you really should continue this story.

"Josephine" and daddy could be a great pair of lovers and a good subject for more stories. Or daddy might introduce him to his friends as well. Lot's of possibilities here.

mainsjoseph7mainsjoseph7about 10 years agoAuthor
Good idea.

More stories about Josephine and daddy are coming soon.

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Real good writin,dude!

While Josephine and Daddy are really interesting,I'd like to see the protagonist be a young,brash,wannabe tough guy who's into gaybashing get his comeuppance by either one or two tough dudes. Just a thought. You've got a real flair for this. I really enjoyed how you described the action. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

That was a great story! Got my cock hard and leaking. I`ve always had a fantasy about being raped in prison, or anywhere actually. House break in whatever, just being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Being raped and cumming is hard to work out as a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Raped in south Alabama jail several times over a holiday weekend - I had a very difficult time”performing” with my wife in the weeks that followed. Eventually told her what had happened and we separated, so now just friends. I’ve only been with other men and dominant women since.

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

OMFG that is so AWESOME SEXY sweeties some bitches have all the luck wish it could happen to me I likes it rough Papi and thank you for sharing with us sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my teens, I was arrested for theft and vandalism and sentenced to 90 days detention. During that time I was forced to suck four different inmates around my age (Iwas in Juvenile Hall) and was fucked repeatedly by a couple of the guards that were called counselors. When I was released, I started looking for hookups, and thanks to my detention training, I have sucked dozens of cocks and lost count of the number of times I have been roughly fucked in the ass by strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous raped in south Alabama jail about the same thing happen to me i also now look for dominate man for sex and find that is enjoyable for me now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous