All Comments on 'The Yearbook Girl Ch. 03'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AthaliaAthaliaabout 10 years ago
At last!

They're screwing at last! I'm happy for them.

But the coolest thing is how playful you make it for them, and for the reader. And they're relating to each other on so many other levels than sexually. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs work badly

You should have started it out"I have a new camera..want to help me try it out/' and then get into the story and back track how you met her and allo. You could said something about taking close ups of her boobs and all and how that turned you on. And how your "professionalism" broke down being with her. If you are a camera buff what kind of camera is it and talk about the shots you take of her and how they turn you on.

there is no emotional content of this story? How did you feel then, and what has changed now. Does she have an ego, is she self centered because the focus is on her and her beauty, If so put it in the story.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Sex For a 5 &10 Cent Store Dinner

.Nice Story - what happened to the other chapters ? Enjoyed this.

jehoramjehoramalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The chapters are there.

All the chapters are there, AFAIK. There should be a list of them on the right hand side of the screen. If not, you can search for them using my name in the "Search stories" menu.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
423 Followers
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES