All Comments on 'Disparate Sizes'

by Outdoor4Sport

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Crazy87875Crazy87875about 10 years ago
PERFECT!!!

AMAZING story!!!! Got me horny as fuck!! I want to be the small ass dominated by the HUGE cock!!!!! And once would NEVER be enough!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love a huge cock

Loved that story, it got me so fucking horny wishing that, I could have that huge cock deep in my ass, having buried deep in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Was The Point ?????

The guy got dominated and fucked. SO WHAT ! There was NO PLOT. NO STORY !!!! Just a lot of meaningless fucking. BORING ! The final lines had some plot, but that was it. NEEDS WORK !!!!

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Response to Anon's "What was.." Comment

It clearly states in the Author's Note that there is no plot (and there is such a thing as a plotless story i.e.Don Quijote) and mention of a hint of motivation near the end. Good thing commentary posted Anon so no one would know how stupid he/she is..

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Exceptional writing

The way you get inside the head of the smaller man getting pounded and dominated by the bigger man is incredible. The reader is able to experience what is going on from his POV. I wish you would continue the story to see whether or not it was just a "one time thing" as he vowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe not a story in the traditional sense...

...but still a very entertaining read. I've often been the bigger man in couplings and have had my smaller, younger sex partners respond to me in the manner described here. They usually came back for more, though. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am one of the bigger guys, I like smaller guys underneath me, my body covering them as my cock spears in and out of them. After initially popping their anus and their rectums spreading around my cock, I have found that they tend to like it as well, some of them pushing up to take it. I never leave them empty, I give them what they deserve, an ass full of cum. I also notice with almost all of them that the towel underneath has a pool of cum on it. I look for the small guys, although I have had some great fucks with chubby bottomed guys.

Ewriter111Ewriter111almost 6 years ago
Wow

This story is perfectly written. When I was in high school, I had a neighbor that taught me to be sexual. It took more than one session, but the dominant anal was the same. And although we only spent one weekend together, I learned a lot and thought of that time often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous