All Comments on 'The LW Troll'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
daiv42daiv42about 10 years ago

This really is stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trash

Even if it is satire...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
No Rating

Not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls ...

... don't feed them. Attacking them by way of a meaningless story takes the shine off your reputation because you've lowered yourself to their level. The story may be satirical but the tantrum is obvious...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Bad

Nothing more to say. 1.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Ran Out Of Ideas???*

Good luck on future ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Troll bait much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong

Self justification to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nailed it

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another sicko

who hates people who are not like him not much of a choice who would you rather live next to someone who gives their opinions and is loud or someone who hides in the bushes looking in your window and hopes you are as sick as them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What

This guy shit and breath like his characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Honesty can be hard for some people to read.

Don't stop. Perhaps a few assholes will get the point.

Seriously though, why doesn't Literotica have a "burn the bitch" category for those kinds of people and the stories they like? Perhaps they could circle jerk in those comments there and people who don't have hate in their hearts wouldn't need wade through their vitriol to find a good story. Can you imagine if the gay stories comments had people calling them hateful crap all the time? Would Literotica and its user community allow that?

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 10 years ago
The reason that we speak of "biting satire"...

...is that all good satire has a grain of truth at its heart.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
perhaps after this self analysis you will see the professional help you need

so much anger. so much displaced emotions, so much repressed self pity, you really need help. to be so critical of people that believe the fetishes of cucks, IRs, and self destruction are not good, you really need help.

DeYaKenDeYaKenabout 10 years ago
Surprise

Wow 11 comments 8 from anonymous, there is a surprise.

My guess is that some of your story is a bit too close to the truth for some. A large number of the LW readership read the revenge stories here and vicariously play out their own experiences. In their minds they are the bad ass biker, but in reality they got screwed and did nothing about it (there was probably nothing they could do about it).

These men read revenge stories as a form of therapy.

I really can't see that the only reason you main character tolerates his wife's behaviour, is that he couldn't live with the shame of her leaving, What he tolerates is more shameful.

Your story will never get score it deserves but well done for having the balls to tell it.

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago
Cuckold troll

LOL, temper tantrum. All the standard, frankly cliche responses from cucklovers rolled into one story.

"Basement dwelling nerds who have never been in a relationship", "selfrighteous pricks who never allow "mistakes" in anybody else", "hatefilled men who got hurt by women in the past and can't get over them", and, my favorite "they must be closet cucks in denial!".

Let's reverse that situation, shall we?

Surprise surprise, people generally don't like being betrayed and stabbed in the back, even people in relationships!

Always with that mistake thing, you get so hung up on that. If I buy a gun, practice with it until I'm good at shooting, hire a PI to find out where you are, shoot you dead and dispose of your body, and then say "It was a mistake!", do you think they'd believe me? Not much of a "mistake" on my part. Quite deliberate in fact.

There's something called moral outrage. I've never been robbed, never been cheated on, but if that happened to someone else, I'd still want to stop it, because it's not RIGHT.

As for the secret cucks in denial, here's the reversal. Maybe the cucklovers don't like that they're cuckolds, don't have the strength to do something about it, and are constantly reminded about it by the comments of people who dislike cuckoldry. So to make themselves feel better, they insinuate that these "haters" are closet cuckolds themselves. How's that for some armchair psychology?

Also, quite amused by the previous commenter about honesty, given the paragraph I just typed.

I mean, I hate being cut off by some asshole driver. I get pretty irritated when someone drives so dangerously like that. Does that mean I LIKE being cut off in traffic? No. But I still drive. Seriously, this "lady doth protest too much" would apply much more to the cuckold lovers, because they're the ones getting off on humiliation.

A new category? Finally, you make sense. The category "Loving Wives" is incredibly ironic, since it's mostly CHEATING wives, not loving wives. But unlike Gay, or Nonconsent/Reluctance, or Romance, Loving Wives is a hodgepodge. You could find hardcore humiliation/cuckoldry, or actually a loving wife with her husband. Groupsex, gay, BDSM and swinging are in here as well. You won't know until you read the story.

I know exactly what kind of story it is in Gay or Nonconsent/Reluctance, or Romance, or Incest. That's why I don't READ the Gay or Nonconsent stories.

It's like going to McDonalds, you know exactly what to expect, UNLIKE ordering a Mystery Meal in a restaurant.

A rant in response to a rant? Ofcourse, why not? If only I could make this in story form...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid conclusion DYK

There's nothing to enjoy here. Just like in the story, a meager 1* is deserved. Whish could quote less.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
Now I get it!

That's why some of our readers get so upset with our stories. Next time I'll be more understanding about the poor chaps' problems and why they have to spout off like that. Thanks Geromino for taking the time to explain it to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is to the ass hole who told us we are all Annony.

NO dick head we are not you!! you are a troll and a pain in the ass and you are destroying this site and driving off good writers with your dumb mother fucking comments. We wish you would just die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A mistake

No, this guy would not have a wife, he would be peeping in his neighbors (or his sisters) window. Spying on the MILF he wants, but she will not even speak to him.

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
Liked It

Good for a laugh.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 10 years ago
Drivel

It has been my custom to thank authors for their efforts, but this drivel aimed to insult commentators is rubish. You think one percenter bikies are the toughest dudes around shows how narrow your view of the world must be. Goodbye to all the good writers on this site, I dont need to read cuck rubbish and LW is being overrun by such drivel, I wont be back again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's

Xleglover in disguise run while you have a chance you will never stay sane if this crap stays on thus site I would rather read a fucking book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nail. On. Head.

Bye JackorChuck - and good fucking riddance.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

"Nailed it" anondiot??? I hope you were looking in a mirror when you typed that, lol.

Stereotyping. This is a tongue-in-cheek poke at the stereotype closet cuck that is portrayed here that helps authors rationalize people not liking cheating wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unimaginative drivel

Is this seriously the direction this category has gone.

These latest ones are so lame it's ridiculous. BTB writers at least get creative with their revenge. I'd like to see what FTDS would eventually do with this story. Now there's an imagination for you; someone who can take drivel like this and really create something from nothing.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Dumb

But if it makes the author's who get ripped by anon feel better, so be it. I understand the time and effort it takes to put something out there, then it gets ripped and 1 bombed, but you have to be a mature adult and take the good with the bad. Learn how to write a story that gets 50 or 75 or 100 comments, that is the real measure of how great a story is on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
funny how come cant separate the cuck from the cheating wife stories

its the mentality of the husband that makes the difference

not_a_trollnot_a_trollabout 10 years ago
fun story

and a window to trolling. But wouldn't it be nice if this site was moderated to eliminate trolls!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
when the pity party in the feedback forum is just not enough

looking4it is bang on the money. Author's(and i use that term generously here), some with considerable talent tho most without, scribble down their sad little cuck fantasies, post in loving wives instead of under fetish where this rubbish belongs and get upset at the evil Anon and the predictable low scores and then throw a little pity party for themselves in http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=993167!

Most people tend to root for the good guy no matter if its in a story, movie or tv show so its really not hard to grasp why tales about vile characters doing twisted crap to good people are not very popular.

The funny thing, the really fucking funny thing is most of the posters who claim to love their stories and wish it happened to them are mostly anon's! Another amusing fact is when the same story is posted on other sites such as SOL its scores low as well!

Even weirder, the posters who tend to dislike this sort of rubbish and comment seem to have the balls to go by a username. You know, the likes of Harry in VA, Irondragon, Saxonhart, Cantbymy, Betrayedbylove, Mousse9, FTDS, chytown, KarenE and a host of others. Some of the people listed above are also very talented writers themselves, with highly rated work, far better than the majority of the badly written cuck shit the LW section is infested with these days. I guess it must be just a coincidence, NOT.

Sidney43Sidney43about 10 years ago

Funny - gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i hope snakes454

I hope the intended target of this faggot's sad little tirade doesn't even read it. Its sad that these cuck authors are so thin skinned that they can't handle a reader who tells them their story sucks. These are the writers who disable the anonymous comments or score so they can tell themselves that they are good writers. Sad.

I have seen the so called authors of lit knocking the denizens of lw. Misogynists you call us. Woman hating trolls. We are not the trolls, the fruits that sit around rubbing their pathetic penis reading about humiliation and cucky shit like that are the real trolls. Readers in lw want a well written story. Look at the top rated stories in here. All well written and very little if any sex in several. I think that you so called authors, sitting around knocking the readers in lw need to ask yourselves...Why do I have to knock the readers in the most literate category on this site to feel like I am worth something?

My hat goes off to ANY writer who carries a good score on this hub. They can actually write. The ones who have gleaned a red H....I humbly bow to them. Red H's mean jack shit anywhere else. Earn one here, you can write.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Comes up short

I wanted to like this story, as I have been endlessly fascinated and entertained by the (mostly anonymous) people who comment on LW stories. But I'm afraid this story came up short in the end. The conclusion, which is supposed to reveal the true motivation of the "LW Troll" is far too simplistic.

While I'm sure there are some cases where someone who "protests too much" about a particular lifestyle is secretly intrigued by it, and hates himself for it, there are likely many more people who are genuinely repulsed for other reasons. To me, those reasons are far more interesting and thought-provoking than the one presented here, which has been repeated far too often.

What intrigues me most about the "LW Trolls" is why they read, vote and comment on stories that they must know they will not enjoy. The LW category is clearly and specifically described as "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." What part of that don't they understand?

There are many sexual proclivities (incest, rape, bestiality, etc.) that I find distasteful and, to various degrees, immoral. It would never occur to me to seek out these stories and write vicious comments to the authors in order to establish my "moral superiority", but as they say: diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

It seems as though their motivation for voting and commenting on these stories comes from a perception of moral superiority. I imagine they must experience an endorphin rush from taking what they perceive to be the moral high ground and putting a disgusting pervert in his place. Although their comments appear angry and hateful, those comments actually make them feel better about themselves. One of the definitions of the word "fetish" is "a strong and unusual need or desire for something." By that definition, commenting on these stories is their fetish. And THAT would have been an interesting conclusion to this story!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Fascinating

This a farce used to express the impression that we understand our fellow readers.

The problem is that the story is plain ugly....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I think this is an accurate portrait of 90 percent of LW writers.

I believe there are very few that are now in line with this fetish way of thinking and most probably live their lives in pain without hope of ever having a normal relationship. You nailed it on the head. With the exception of a few good writers I firmly believe most LW stories are written by gay men that are on the verge of collapse of taking the plunge into the abyss of HIV, AIDS etc, total perversion.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
This was funny!

Good satire. It could also be changed up for the commenters who hate BTB or Consequences tales, yet still feel the need to read them anyway and then bash them. They call us guys who don't get off on cuckold crap misogynists or closet cucks. That makes no sense whatsoever, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. Oh, well.

4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Baby!

What a whiny little bitch. As if continuously whining about the unfair shake he gets with his crappy stories in the forums isn't enough, now he has to whine about it and call it story. Proof positive that Literotica doesn't actually read before publishing. Laurel, you didn't do your job.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Kind of sad

Maybe you shouldn't allow for comments to your stories if this is your response to people who disagree. Online is a nasty place and it always will be. All this story says to me is that they're getting to you and you're bitter.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

That was phenomenal, bravo. An absolute delight to read, absolutely spot on.

OtazelOtazelabout 10 years ago
The trouble with Loving Wives.

The trouble with Loving Wives as a description is that it is wholly inaccurate. Who the hell are they loving, certainly not their husbands. And even if you accept that this is the place for stories about adulterous women, then you've got the problem that there are two distinct kinds.

One fucks other men without their husbands knowledge, and probably deserve the BTB reaction. The others do so with their spouses knowledge and encouragement. Why should they be punished for doing what their husband wants them to do?

So there are two opposing kinds of story lumped together in one category, each of which will offend half its potential readers.Whichever side of the divide a story lies, it's gonna get flamed by people from the opposite camp, and the flamers are gonna get called trolls, often unfairly. The only way it's ever going to be sorted is for Literotica to get its act together and provide two categories, one for each type of story, then maybe the stories will get scored and commented on more sensibly.

And maybe Literotica moderators will read this comment and take it on board, but I won't hold my breath.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Good!

Perhaps it would be better for authors to simply delete comments that are insulting, or otherwise add nothing to other readers.

Just as promptly painting over graffiti is one of the most effective ways to discourage the practice.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Having an idea and being able to write are two different things.

You have to at least learn the basics to make your story painless to read, let alone enjoyable.

It seems you have read a few pointers on the subject but have failed to understand the principles. Work a little harder!

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Feeling Better?

Now that you have that out of your system, try writing something more posters enjoy reading. Sheesh, a lot of trouble to accomplish very little. Yeah, I get the satire but...

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
5* read. When anyone badmouths this story we'll nod & say: "We know why

you wrote that comment, you poor, poor soul."

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GA's admission of guilt

that's about all this is

wonder if he and Matt Moreau take long hot showers together to "exchange" ideas?

wouldn't be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a Bit Thin Skinned Mr Appleby

Wouldn't you say? I get the satire but believe it or not it reflects worse on you then the trolls you are trying to make look bad. Almost the pot calling the kettle black.I feel sorry for you..Congrats though you got a bunch of comments.Sadly your other LW''S stories do not seem to generate as much interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually...

I think that "woman-hating un/under-employed white-trash loser" is a better description for the LW trolls. I actually know a few of them. Not people you would invite home.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Not REALLY an LW story

It was a pretty blatant ANTI-TROLL story! Not sure what category it might fit. It was NOT Humor ... it was Satire. It was not erotic, but the background had WAY too much fucking and sucking and big dicks in cunt and mouth - spewing jism - for it be classified as NON-Erotic.

I have made this comment before but here it is again. EVERYONE on this site is a PERVERT (Yeah, of course, me too!) Doesn't bother me (but I use a pseudonym, because there is NO WAY I'm going to 'out' my perversions to anyone!) I also think we perverts are a 'minority' of 95% of the adult population!

Thank You, LIT! We-The-Readers get our jollies here. That INCLUDES TROLLS! They have their own perversion-set (few folk have just one kink!) I don't begrudge the Incest folk their category, despite personally finding it despicable ... in other words, I DON'T waste my time going there and 1-bombing every new story! Likewise, BDSM and Non-Con/Reluct and others! So ... Although they are irritating, I really try to keep within principled guidelines. After all, eventually they are just like me ... perverted!

LIT is NOT likely to change the LW category. They DO clearly define 'Loving' as a euphemism. Hate It? Read in the categories of First Time, Romance or Erotic Couplings ... THOSE generally involve one committed Male getting it on with one committed Female. (Committed at least for a while!) Without stepping on a current or former lover's toes!

If I were King of LIT (aren't we ALL glad that ain't happening?) I would restrict raters to no more than ten '1's a month, and maybe 25 '2's. Authors who get defensive about 'cheap-shot' comments that their hard-work have garnered need to remember they CAN

1) Not allow rating

2) Not allow comments

3) Restrict comments to those using LIT user-names

4) Delete comments which are gratuitously offensive

5) Counter with their OWN comments

#5 needs (IMHO) to be used VERY sparingly!!!

6) Maybe some other options

BTW - 5* but it coulda been done more gracefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great fun story

Now I know why those limp dick morons read every word of every one of these stories that they supposedly hate, and then leave their brain dead comments. Maybe they'll go back to watching their soap operas and reading their true romance novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was simply bad.

Wrong category but it wouldn't fit into Humor/satire because it isn't funny at all. You seem upset. Don't think you're going to get much sympathy here. This wasn't very clever. Certainly wasn't interesting. And the entertainment valve was zero. All-in-all a complete failure and not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving Wives is defined in the index by the site thus:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

It clearly says extra marital and swinging does it not? So why do these trolls even have an excuse?

The solution is simple, really. Add a 'BTB' category all of its own and then these trolls will have no excuses. The truth is, though, that Loving Wives has never claimed to be about monogamous couples and women so loved up with their 'real man' that they don't even fantasise about another living soul! So they have no excuses anyway.

Conclusion? Trolls are just nasty, vindictive idiots who get off on insulting somebody else behind their computers with the complete freedom of anonymity. That says a whole lot more about them than it does about the rest of us and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Clearly, the site doesn't give a rats ass either way!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

I continually fail to see why anyone allows anonymous feedback on their stories on this site, and in particular in this section. Yes there are assholes who've taken the minimal amount of time and effort to register names to use to spew their hateful, misogynist, bitter because some girl didn't like sleeping with them crap, but it really is remarkable how much you can judge a comment's worth almost immediately by seeing if the person bothered to create an account or not.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
differences

Most important is this:

When both members of the married couple agree on swinging or open marriage or even a cuckold relationship then that is their choice and no complaint.

The first problem is cheating;

Which means not playing by the agreed upon rules.

The second problem is disrespect or even contempt;

If you really feel that way about someone then you certainly do not love them.

To call a woman who feels or expresses that for her husband a "loving wife" is a travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joke of a story

What a joke...and to think I wasted time on reading this crap. I think the only troll here is the writter.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
lmaooo 5*

first i gotta say that this story is right on when dealing with trolls.^^

KarenWoods and Twocrows have points but Karen hun you cant call a man a misogynist just becuz he doesnt want to share his wife. i dont think you know the meaning of the word....... if you and your husband are into that sort of thing then whatever but dont go judging men who wont do it. my husband wont share me and i wouldnt ask him to and he aint a misogynist! a misogynist is a man who hates women and my hubby only hates cheaters like i do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should have been placed under "Sci-Fi" or "Non-human"

"I'm NOT weird!" cries the cum slurping cuck in frustration. "Everyone is secretly exactly like me! I'll show those trolls, expose that myth of the 'Real Man.' once and for all!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Needs more ass fucking!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
LOVING wives or loving WIVES?

I've read a few comments about the name of this section, and I think the confusion may lie with which word is being emphasized. If the category is "loving WIVES", then I suppose I could understand the confusion (despite the description of the category), as a wife who cheats on her husband or treats him in a demeaning way is certainly not "loving."

But if you were to emphasize the first word -- "LOVING wives" -- then it takes a whole new meaning. Now, we're talking about men who love wives -- either their own or someone else's. I have enjoyed many occasions loving wives, but never once as a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really? Karen Woods

Someone takes five minutes makes up a fake moniker and that gives them better quality comments? These are mutually exclusive? A fake moniker and a quality comment? Sorry just don't see it. There are PLENTY of named commenters that could not find their way out of a paper bag. As for this story. Why? What is the point? Did GA discover the cure for cancer or just write a story that states the obvious. He should post in other categories or turn off the comments. Pretty simple isn't it?

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
hah!

Asked and answered in consecutive posts. Having a screen name doesn't make you a better commenter, but turning off anon does seem to magically cut down the number of death threats that an author gets. Almost like sad, pathetic little wimps and secret cuckold wannabes like you who get off on threatening to hurt and rape authors of porn stories don't want to have a screen name or email that you can be called out by.

Anyone posting angry, pissy little comments in loving wives anonymously is probably the exact person described in this story, a fat, lonely Internet troll who can't keep it up or please a woman. And anyone who complains about the term "loving wives"is too stupid to understand euphemism or irony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who's been talking?

The bitch promised me she'd never tell anyone - what did you do to make her talk?

Go into lurid detail......

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Only this

@ Black_Dragon_Princess

You are right!

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 10 years ago
So what

Oh your an anon we don't want you commenting grow the fuck up everyone that reads this site is an adult if you can't stand the comments then don't read them if you don't like them then don't read them it's simple.

If anon's get taken off then what about all the other category's that don't have this trouble.

This sites comments where once constructive now it's just the fans of xleglover uniting against a anon's.

This is where the site gets a line drawn in the sand.

And I for one won't give new writers a chance because of the members on pedestals as I won't read there stories anymore.

I would rather read a novel then put up with this stuff

The best idea is to take access to the comments section away for all involved for a few months.

Loving wife's on this site is dead thank god for sol.

Fin

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Viva trolls!

I think everybody would be happier if the Literotica owners divided LW into two hubs.

I hub for the sexual majority husband stories and one for the sexual minority husband stories.

I like the majority of the anons, because they help us to avoid reading CUCK STORIES!

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 10 years ago
Pavlov's dog.

That's what this story is, Every bit of LW troll bait was used in this story to gain a proscribed response and it succeeded in spades.

This story was like ringing a bell and all the trolls came running. They know they're being teased, know they're being taunted and they respond by....

Doing exactly what was expected of them. This story obviously hit way too close to home for our bitter woman hating knuckle draggers and they respond the only way they know how.

By lashing out impotently and doing it behind the anonymity of the internet.

Great job Geronimo. You've set a new standard for mocking your readership.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
lovecraft68

has it precisely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Ignore the trolls ...

Which one is the true troll: the person who comments on the story or the person who trashes the first person for daring to have a different opinion?

<P>

If ya said the former, you've got a fucked up definition of the word.

chrisb581chrisb581about 10 years ago
ha ha

Ha ha very good very amusing and I can almost see the steam coming out of the anonymous experts ears well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG!

I can not stop laughing! That was the funniest shit i have read in a while, the troll is a cuckold! Nice! Kind of wished you would have given him an erotic asphyxiation!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
I'm not putting myself on the line as it's not all so black and white.

I was in the showers this afternoon with Floridryan and snakes (Florid for some reason managed to drop the soap about eight times) and we were discussing this "story", at least I was but Florid and snakes just seemed to be dribbling in response and staring at my humungous dick - so I soon got exasperated and towelled off and went home to babe. Last thing I saw was Florid squeezing the bar out of his hand once again, bending over, and snakes moving ominously in...

To the fucking troll talking about threatening authors life - send me a private. We'll meet up. It'll be all smiles for about 3 seconds.

Good bait - so 5*. Now let's get back to the slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yikes

You are a sick unhappy little bitch, but worst, your stories stink, oh well,-5!

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 10 years ago
Perfect!

Beeeautiful! I'm going to have to write one of these!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Well played geronimo

You defined the troll. You set the trap. Then you wrote the conclusion (the bait), using every cliché you knew would lure them all out.

Bravo!

The site needs a category for satire.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago

There are already two hubs. Loving wives, for stories about swinging or sharing or cuckolding. And non-erotic for sad, pathetic little shits like the main character in this story who like to sit around and jerk their limp little cocks off to stories about violence towards women. Problem solved.

Cool story though, I laughed, then I laughed again reading all the idiots come out of the woodwork to respond exactly like the author clearly wanted them to. It's almost like they don't get it, which isn't much of a surprise for the illiterate types who frequent this section of an otherwise perfectly good site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't ever read the shit this author(?) spews.

I simply scroll to the the end and Auto1* it.

Judging from the comments his stories aren't getting any better.

Stupid Fucktard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We'll done good story

Such a bunch of wankers on hear leaving crap. Did it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

This is GA's most pathetic whiny crybaby shit yet. Keep your whining to the forums. The story part of the site isn't for this shit.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years agoAuthor
ha-ha!

you fuckers take me far too seriously. :D

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
Sounds about right.

Well-written and entertaining.

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago
Just saying....

Hilarious! You got your revenge well! Haha!

Sammael BardSammael Bardover 9 years ago
lol

I was LMAO, partly at your story and partly at the comments.

I liked this one:

5* read. When anyone badmouths this

story we'll nod & say: "We know why"

Most of the trashy comments are from anons, proving quite a few theories in LW.

Anyways, although it would be very, very optimistic for you to think that this story would recieve a little "H" for all of its accomplishment. But I'll do my part with a click on the 5*.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
A keyboard sharper than a blade!

g_a, this is as funny as watching my least-favorite inlaw step into quicksand.

A while back I was corresponding with several of the women authors posting to this site. I asked them why they did not post certain stories, that seemed to qualify, to the Loving Wives genre.

They all agreed that they did not want to put up with the anonymous death threats. They were concerned about how sophisticated the site admins are at security.

Then I began posting stories. A couple of which dealt with women fighting back against abusers and defending themselves and other victims of misogyny.

Being a sadistic bastard, I enjoy pissing on the heads of the spelunking trolls. The one or two trolls of minimal intelligence who thought I was male, their insults were polite and almost neutral in their ignorant incoherence.

It was interesting that for those trolls stupid enough to think I am a woman, from those fucktards I received death threats.

Just another example of the cowardly antics of the perpetual adolescents of the BTB lynchmob.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
A keyboard sharper than a blade!

g_a, this is as funny as watching my least-favorite inlaw step into quicksand.

A while back I was corresponding with several of the women authors posting to this site. I asked them why they did not post certain stories, that seemed to qualify, to the Loving Wives genre.

They all agreed that they did not want to put up with the anonymous death threats. They were concerned about how sophisticated the site admins are at security.

Then I began posting stories. A couple of which dealt with women fighting back against abusers and defending themselves and other victims of misogyny.

Being a sadistic bastard, I enjoy pissing on the heads of the spelunking trolls. The one or two trolls of minimal intelligence who thought I was male, their insults were polite and almost neutral in their ignorant incoherence.

It was interesting that for those trolls stupid enough to think I am a woman, from those fucktards I received death threats.

Just another example of the cowardly antics of the perpetual adolescents of the BTB lynchmob.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years ago
Anons are fun

Thanks for leading me to this story. Maybe a few anons are getting off to a few of my wife's stories while watching their own wives being banged by other anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I have imagined that limp dicked asshole almost exactly bloke this every time I read one of his comments on this site. I figured he may have pushed his wife to fuck others and when she did it, she realized just how much of a wimp he really is and left him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.