All Comments on 'Gittin' It All'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT JOB

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Although I believe advancing that quick to dp and massive dildos isn't possible. I've tried. Lol, this was a well written and brilliant fantasy tale. Keep writing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
end

I loved the story, but the end didn't reeally work in my opinion

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

That was hot as fuck

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Not really my cup of tea this time around, not into pain. But your imagination and writing are phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Both hot and a little frightening; well-written. Thank you very much for the story.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Liked it a lot until the last paragraph. It sounded as if E had some sinister plans for P,, which was pretty frightening. The thought of a Master turning on a servant/sub like that is really hard to believe. They’d been together years and there would be an enormous amount of trust built up between them.

Even if E was still angry with P for questioning his Master’s self control with Dale, an additional, more intense punishment (he’d already punished him twice) would be most likely, no? Hence the football players.

In the ending, If E had thought, “P’s going miss a lot of classes because P’s not going to be able to sit or walk for a month after I remind him of his place,” that would have made sense. (RIP P’s ass.) To shift to, “I’m done with Paul, he’s useless, will probably never see campus again and I’ll have no problem destroying his life” doesn’t make sense.

Besides Paul wanted to give Dale his fantasy, and was worried the fantasy would become a nightmare instead if any mistakes were made. He doesn’t deserve some terrible end for that. Do we think Dale would be okay with his friend disappearing for whatever reason?

The story was great, the ending just gave me anxiety and a sour taste in my mouth.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

This was brutal with no redeeming qualities. Not even thought-provoking. And the ending sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1292 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...