All Comments on 'My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 05'

by Koriander

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

Keep the adventures cumming

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlalmost 10 years ago
Very horny!

Really enjoyed reading all 5 chapters in one session!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Deeper

I like the absence of toys, thus far. I think these girls should add fingers, and maybe even fisting to their repertoire. I can't wait for mom to walk in and find Karen with one fist in Amy & the other in her older sister.

Svenja85Svenja85almost 10 years ago
I love your stories!!

They make me so horny and wet!

Thanks for some very nice orgasms!!! ;-)

Keep on writing!!!

Big kiss...Svenja

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep writing

Amazing through and through. You have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good job

you really do have talent i might suggest going a little more without toys as some1 else suggested. also scissoring in my opinion is incredibly hot ;) keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow... Just wow

That was some of the most intense reading I've ever done. Keep it up. I can't wait to read more. Best five chapters of anything I've read in a long long long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuckkng hot

I came and didn't even finger, so fucking hot make more that was so sexy still cumming from that

KorianderKorianderover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Many thanks to everyone who cared to comment or write an email. I really appreciate your kind words. Please forgive me for not replying, as I'm just not comfortable with contacts to people on the Internet.

To the person who asked why I stopped writing: I haven't. This story is planned out for 20+ chapters. The story tags should give you a hint as to what to expect in the future. I actually have written more chapters. However, I am currently stuck with chapter 6, which is supposed to connect the published chapters to the ones I already have written. I started and deleted chapter 6 several times by now, because I would like to keep a certain level of quality to the story and so far I failed to come up with something good enough to fill that gap.

On top of that, Life isn't all too rosy for me currently, so progress is slow. Please be patient and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story :)

Koriander!

What a brilliant story, truly perfect. Great work, keep it up!

The only three things I want to say is that;

-I hope the future chapters will include all the girls (Lucy, Amy, Andrea, Karen, Sandy, Mom) spending the summer at the rented house or on holiday fucking each other senseless

-That you include the girls using/experimenting with toys (strap-on, butt plugs, dildo, huge dildo, etc.)

-You develop on the girls' anal stimulation. (I LOVE anal :D) Maybe even include a full-blown anal chapter with the toys previously mentioned (especially strap-on and huge/long dildo) and all girls take part in the anal fuck fest.

As I have already mentioned, I adore your writing and hope that you never stop producing these stories, even if they take a long time to finish.

Keep up the amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job.

Keep up the good work. Very well written and so hot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST STORIE EVER!!!

I really love your stories, iv been up all night reading all the chapters so far, i hope there are more soon (for i will be checking often) i read your comment on being in a rough spot in life, and i hope it works out ok (and that you figure out chapter 6 soon). Great work on this series, by far the best iv read. and iv read ALOT of these stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
time flys when you wraped up in a good story

I just finished your stories , and omg . Such an amazing story, I didn't even realize that time was going so fast . I just looked up an it's 7am, and I have to go to work in a couple of hours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy series

This is hot taboo lesbian series with a sweet story that leaves me creamed :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Great to find such good writing that matches my taste. I love being in bed with more than one women, undressing, licking, long wet kisses, fingers, sucking, breast everywhere. My older sister "took" me and my two best friends while we were still in high school. We willingly became her sex toys and since we shared a bedroom , I became her obedient slave. On the weekend her college room mates visited I was enthusiastically passed from one beautiful girl to the next. I was one of the greatest sexually adventures of my life. Karen even forced me to walk across her campus wearing only a pair of 4" heels and a vey short raincoat in the middle of a hot summer day to preform oral sex on one very leggy female biology professor. That was twenty years ago. I still remember how wonderful those young bodies tasted. Korainder your writing has me laying back in bed wet and shaking. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I am a male in the cross dressing and I love to be a woman and do that I think I might get a second and I want to eat pussy I want to be a lesbian and I want dick too I'm going to be a very sexy nasty whore! !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wanting to be a woman

This is the nasty sexy whore again and I meant to say sex change operation I'm seriously thinking about it but I want a pussy and I want boobs somebody call me and tell me what you think about what I just said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please come back and finish this story! It's great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm a guy but after reading your full story, I want to be a girl....so badly. And I want to be in a loving sensual lesbian relationship. Oh boy, you've turned me upside down!

Lamia33Lamia33almost 8 years ago
Scrumptious

Hey Koriander

I just chanced across your story and, like Shelleysgirl, I read it in one sitting and I must confess it left me very aroused (now I have images of latex nuns in my mind lol).

I know that you have planned other chapters and either writer's block, work or the general malaise that is life has got to you. I hope that you take up the electronic pen and resume your tale.

Alexandra x

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 6 years ago
A fun and sexy series...

A fun romp across a number of scenarios.with scenes I have thought\fantasized about from time to time. A nice, well written erotic set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Koriander... What a fantastic story you've written.. the perfect balance between heart warming romance and arousing erotic sex.. keep it up and hope to see more steamy chapters added to this amazing piece of erotica literature..

LenaptLenaptalmost 5 years ago
Very Well Done! 5*****Stars @ We Miss You

Hello, sweet Koriander,

Hope everything is fine and well with you and your Family,

Great Stories, 5 Stars, got us hooked and willing for more ...

Please, do Not stop now!

We are missing you and your stories here!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I realize its been about 8 years---water under the bridge---but i wish you'd write two more chapters. One on carol and sandy's date and a second where all six of them get it on. But that's just me. I probably need to move on.

Mayan1Mayan111 months ago

More, more, more, please give to us, please give it to us. You have in the palm of your hand. This from a guy who supports the LGBTQ community. Yes, my cousin Baby told me about life on the other side of the fence. I'm glad she did, cause I can't live without her love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous