All Comments on 'Cara's First Time With A Man'

by Cara_Elaine

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i Enjoyed it

YEA BABY RAT-A-TAT-TAT THAT ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good story

The first time is always very exciting. It is an achievement to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it--got a better title

Beavis and Butt-Fuck!

MSean41MSean41almost 10 years ago
Wow!

What a fantastic story. So well written! So hot too. Cara could make me hard any time!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years ago
Love it

Gorgeous. I relate to Cara totally. Xxxxx

brendacdmibrendacdmialmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

What a beautiful and exciting story Cara! I loved it. And I hope I get to live it sometime soon!!

jocrossjocrossalmost 10 years ago
lovely story

what a lovely story well crafted and a joy to read. please send us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.Mmmmmm

Loved the tale....my first was with a much more mature man but i thought/think pre cum is quiite sweet compared with real cum.

Also adored the nipple play which I think is so underrated usually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cara's First Time With A Man

I am a mature, classy crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I am hoping to loose my anal cherry in the near future, and look forward to having sex with a male date or another crossdresser.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

email: josie.karaoke@yahoo.com

Facebook: Josie Augusta

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 10 years ago
Hot

My Cock is Throbbing thinking of Suckng your lil Cockette! Mmmmmmm

2hot2m82hot2m8over 9 years ago
hotter the 2nd Time

MY Cock Throbbed and Oozed Cum! Yum Tasted Good! Let's Kiss! Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's wonderful to feel like a woman

This story reminds me of when I first had sex with a man. I'm a CD who loves dressing, acting and feeling like a woman. Just like in your story, the first time is wonderful because just like you it came as a bit of a surprise that I truly felt like a woman that first time a man held me in his arms and passionately kissed me, I really was a woman at that moment and I was truly physically and also emotionally attracted to him. That really surprised me (that first time) but since then I've come to realize that I am only attracted to men and I only want men. Please continue this story. I can't wait to read more of Cara's sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hard from start to finish

that was just amazing

as a cd'er who dreams of being with a man for the first time , it sent me totally wild!

I want this so badly!

just beautiful Cara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The first feeling of a cock opening your hole and slowly sliding inside is divine. When this happened to me my cock was so hard, when he entered me, my cum arced over my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

This was a wonderful story and is very much like the first time I spent an entire night with a man. I'm a CD who has been sucking cock for a few years but only recently became a bottom. In the past year, I've now been fucked 12 times and I love it more each time. Your story is similar to what happened to me 2 months ago, when one of my male lovers spent the night and we made ho t passionate love all night long. I truly feel like a total woman when I'm with him and I think I'm falling in love with him. Please write more stories, especially about how you feel dressed in sexy lingerie and how a man makes you feel so wonderful when he's inside you. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wasn't sure , I looked in the mirror, my face wasn't the prettiest, partly covered by a black wig. No breasts, my black dress just covered my bottom which was covered in panty hose. My legs and bottom were certainly my best feature. We had agreed to meet online, he claimed to be 38, he looked that if not a little older. I was 45, I looked that maybe a little older under the wig. We met out of town, a small hotel restaurant, I was there first, an older guy even tried to pick me up. I smiled nicely at him. The meeting time came and went, he was another no show. I sipped on my drink, the older guy came over, well dressed, look sorry I am not hitting on you, I notice that no one has turned up, if you would like to join me, I would like that. I looked at him, made a decision, yes thanks that would be nice. He pulled my chair out, led me by the waist so we sat, he insisted I eat, dinner was on him and treated me much like a lady. A few drinks, I was relaxed, when we finished he said perhaps you would like to come to my room, I am staying here, only if you would like, otherwise it has been a nice evening and I will walk you to your car. I smiled, oh my god, this is what I wanted, first time out he seemed really nice but did he know. Take the gamble, anyway , he was just being nice. A drink in your room would be nice. He led me to the lift. Inside, I felt his hand against my dress, I pushed back. We walked to his room, it was small, bed, 2 chairs, a bathroom, bar fridge. He took my bag, put it on a chair, then took me in his arms, his hands on my bottom, I could feel my cock growing. It felt so good, I wanted him, I stepped back, look, that's so nice but there is, he pulled me back, sshh, my name is Rob, I know what you were going to tell me, but I didn't get your name, Sa, oh Um Sarah, ok Sarah, as he lightly kissed me, lightly running his fingers along my bottom, I think we know what we both want, pressing a little against my covered hole. Oh yes Rob, thankyou, I was worried. His lips touched my neck, I shivered, he pulled at my dress. I stopped him, I think I would like to leave that on. He stepped back removing his clothes., I pulled my pantyhose down and my panties, I looked at him, his cock erect already. I reached for it, I had sucked cocks before and his was hard as I took it into my mouth, he pulled back, you better stop. I turned, I had prepared beforehand but I reached for my bag and put a big blob of lube on my hole. Please this is my first, anxious, I realized later I had forgotten the condom, I felt him move his cock up and down my crack,warm smooth, I reached back and positioned it and tried to relax. I felt the pressure, my hole just seemed to give way and he entered me, ouch, aagh stop, I pulled forward, he came out. He took the lube and moved some with his finger into my hole, then 2 fingers, my cock getting hard. Lets try again and this time he entered me it seemed easier, there was pain but I felt his cock sliding into me, opening me and as his thighs touched my bottom, his cock sliding deep into me, my cum shot uncontrollably all over the bed. Oh yes as he started to fuck me, his strong hands on my hips, as he moved faster, oh this was good, I was sure I felt him grow inside me and then he thrust in and I felt a warmth enter me, oh yes, give it to me and he kept fucking me until I fell forward, him on top of me,his hard cock still in me. He went to move, no as I reached back, stay as I felt him inside me, squeezing his cock with my muscles. After some time he softened and came out, I went and cleaned up and went down to my car. I had a sore bottom for a few days but that did not stop me wondering why I hadn't done it a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

Gee what a lovely story. I've wanted that for so long. I dream of wearnig stocknigs; heels and pretty panties and bra.

love the story and dream of being Cara.

love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm excited

what a beautiful sensuous story, how I would love to be in your place Cara,,I feel like I am a woman when I put on my thongs and thigh high nylons,, I don't know what it is but its like a transformation,, its a wonderful feeling,, How I wish I could meet a man that would take me like a woman,, make passionate love to my body,,leave his juices in me,,Thank You for this beautiful experience you just shared,, keep your stories cumming ,, love them,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waa-hooo!!!

just fabulous! beautifully written, thought out, lived out!

a gem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

This is beautiful Cara. XXX Laura

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Key West experience

Last memorial day weekend I decided that if I really wanted to be seen as a female that I should live in a feminine mode completely for a few days.

I decided to drive to Marathon Florida where there are plenty of crossdressers and it's just a way of life.

I drove there dressed en.femme and didn't have any problems with anyone who saw me

I was called.miss or ma'am at the service center where I stopped for gas and a bathroom break.

When I got to the motel where I had a reservation the clerk at the front desk was attentive and polite when I checked in

I went to my room and took a shower then got dressed to go to the patio where there was what is called social hour. It's for the motel guests to get to know each other and mingle.

That's where I met Kelly. He like me is a crossdresser but that's where the similarities stop. I'm a feminine looking crossdresser who wants to be seen as a girl and not have any male tendencies.

Kelly is the opposite. He dresses like a girl but it's easy to see that he is a man in women's clothes.

He was attracted to me and after awhile of talking to each other I had to tell him that I wasn't really a girl.

He was shocked when I told him. He said that he would have bet that I was a genetic woman.

We got along great and went to dinner at a restaurant that was in walking distance from the motel.

He treated me like I was his girlfriend and I loved the way that we were treated.

Somehow or other it was determined that we were on our honeymoon and everyone in the restaurant congratulated us.

It was quite a adventure having dinner together and after dinner drinks.

The management sent us a bottle of champagne and toasted us on being married.

The manager insisted on having us kiss as they toasted us

It was the first time that I had ever kissed a man and it felt strange yet better than I expected it to.

Something happened to me after kissing him. I tried to get it out of my head but I really wanted to kiss him again and I guess that the champagne was making me giddy and I was flurting with him.making it obvious that I enjoyed the kiss.

On the way back to the motel I stopped walking and turned around facing him and kissed him letting him know that I wanted more than just a little kiss.

I pressed my body close enough to him and I could feel his stiff hard cock touching me.

I reached down and found it inside of his trousers and wrapped my hand around it.

I'd never touched a man's penis before but I couldn't stop myself from touching his.

I kissed him again and whispered

Let's go to my room .

He looked at me and kissed me some more.

I said

Kelly I want to suck your cock. I was surprised that I even said it. I'd never considered sucking a guys cock before but I really wanted to suck his.

When we got to my room I immediately dropped to my knees and unzipped and unbuckled his trousers pulling them down so that his cock was throbbing and leaking pre come.

I licked the tiny slit of the end end of it tasting his pre come.

I opened my mouth wide as I could and put my lips over the head of it then closed my mouth around it and started to suck on it like I'd done it all my life.

Using my hand on the shaft I was jerking him off with my hand and sucking on his cock at the same time.

It only took a few minutes and I was rewarded with a mouth full of seman making me gag and drool as I choked on it

That was the first time that I did it to him but I didn't stop doing it. I must have sucked his cock 10 more times that week I was down there.

On the last night before I was leaving for home he talked me into letting him put his cock in my ass.or as he called it my gurl pussy.

I insisted that he use a condom and he agreed to it

On the drive back home my ass kept reminding me that.I let him fuck me.

It was pretty sore and tender from his cock going inside of me as he fucked me like a girl

On retro I should be happy that I was treated like a girl. That's what I went to the Keys for and how I wanted to be seen as

Deedee1946Deedee1946almost 5 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect description of feelings and sensations throughout the story, I felt like a part of it.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 4 years ago
Reminds Me Of ...

Many experiences I've had. You can tell when the girl actually lives the life and is writing from her own experiences and you capture that rapture perfectly. You are a gifted writer and your descriptions of transforming and making love whilst enfemme are very believable and arousing. Loved it! xxx Michele

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First Taste

After dressing and using dildos on my self soon or later i would want the real thing.But would i like it or hate it i dont know until i tryed it.First time dressed in public i sead i would meet a man at his place and try.He was older nice looking and he had a really big dick.I told him this was my first time having sex with a man.He told me he would go easy on me.He took off my dress and panties walked me to the bed room.He stripped off his clothes and sat on the bed.A droped to my knees open my mouth and wrapped my red lips around his dick.The taste was different but sweet i started to suck his soft dick.Soon his dick got harder and harder and deeper down my throat.Soon he was filling my mouth throat and belly with his cum.I could not stop sucking and swallowing all his cum.I took load after load of cum swallowing every last drop and wanting more.He had no more to give me i sucked him dry.He aske me if i wanted more cum i told him yes.In less than a hour three of his friends were now in front of me with their hard dicks out ready to give me all their cum.I sucked them all night and sucked them dry.But later they all fucked me giving more cum.

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

wonderful story..the total giving of yourself to a young man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's the night I'm always dreaming of having--to really experience sex and love as a woman!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous