All Comments on 'Exposed Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An interesting start.

I'd love to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confirmation

So are the Chosen like, fake knights with 'fucking' defined as a holy tenet? Or something?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to "Confirmation"

That's more-or-less the gist, though they aren't exactly "fake" knights—"knight" is pretty much a legal title, after all.

As for "holiness", that's a whole other matter. The Kingdom of the Chosen is certainly very big on traditions, and some of those traditions incorporate very strong taboos about sexual dynamics between a man and a woman. Men are pushed to embody strength and aggressiveness, while women have up until recently been pushed to embody weakness and passivity. "The Conversion" is a fairly fresh development that coincides with the Kingdom's recent expansionist attitude. Over the last few decades, brainwashing has irrevocably changed how femininity is regarded in this country.

In short, the Kingdom's tradition went from just being fairly old-fashioned "women manage the home, men manage outside the home" business to being a militant force for "women are whores who exist for men's pleasure". This initially caused considerable societal upheaval, even among the ranks of the Chosen, but over the years such dissent has been forcibly eradicated. Political rivals of the Commander's agenda have either been killed or, naturally, subdued.

The end result is that a country that probably would have eventually modernized and moved on has been derailed into a hedonistic hive of socially and magically brainwashed monsters. And now it's trying to expand.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 8 years agoAuthor
P.S.

That went on longer than I meant it to.

Maybe I should write a prequel to explain some of this when I next have a blank space to fill. Still working on three stories, though, so until then! Thanks for reading! Or at least skimming. :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2265 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Exposed Series Info

SIMILAR Stories