All Comments on 'Cum Crazed Cuckold'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A dream CUM true

I would love to do this for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Super hot story.

My wife Suanne and I are looking for folks like this to play with. So hot..... Brian.

prettybkprettybkabout 17 years ago
yeah

i've came 3 times since i started reading this i loved it im still fingering my warm snatch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mrs rules

he's on his back with silk pants on, waiting... for ME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love It

As a direct result of this story my Wife Cuckolded me. We both enjoyed it. She now brings strangers back on an almost nightly basis. Sometimes up to three at a time. We then allow them to use us any way they like. When they have gone we go to bed without washing and make love before I lick my Wife clean inside and out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NIGGERS ONLY

YOU DUMB FUCK! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO LET YOUR WIFE FUCK NIGGERS! SHE CAN GET ANY MAN SHE WANTS. HAVE HER PICK ONLY NIGGERS THAT ARE AS BLACK AS COAL, AND HAVE MORE THAN 11 INCHES. ONCE YOU GO BLACK...YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUM CRAZY

About 3 yrs ago me and my wife were having dinner. We had not had sex in a couple of years and my wife said to me I need a man between my legs! I agreed and so she started to have a lot of lovers. She is a beautiful woman and can get anyone she wants. She takes them home and fucks them in our bedroom. I get to watch once in a while,and jack off watching them fuck. She had her girlfriend and husband over one night. My wife told me that her and Cristy want to watch me blow Chad. I gave Chad a proper blowjob while the girls watched and laughed! I now suck cock on a regular basis. Thanks Christy for getting me what I really need, a big cock! Chad's 10 inches and his huge cum shot was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i want my two minutes back

sit down and write a real story .ok you like dick and all the stuff in dick . you do not have to write it 20 times....................fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thi sis so unbelievable

pile o' shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very hot story nothin beter than a cum filled puss

you and your wife have a great thing going keep it up i want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please contact me and let me do all this

hi there i have just read this story and you do not realise how much i would love to do all the things in that story with anothr woman and another guy or more, it turns me on so much, im a 19 year old male and im bi sexual, well, bi curious as i have yet to either suck a cock or taste a guys cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, please if anybody is interested about helping me fulfill my all time fantasy email me on rich3ys@hotmail.com, i live in birmingham england, thankyou x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Hot Cuckold Strory

As I started reading your hot story I immediatley went hard as i have so much interest in cuckold stories. I loved it word to word and came at the very end of it. It was convincing enough to make me cum twice after I read it again. thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cum eat freand

I was with some frinds when one of then looked this web page up. As we read it on of my friends wife wanted to see us fuck. I was on the put on the sofa and all four men shot loads of cum up my ass. Then Randy started fucking me again. I love the way it feels when he sucks the cum out of my ass. We get together about twice a week and take turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to do this.

The closest I ever came to doing this is one tme a few years ago. I had encouraged my wife to have sex with a guy that she had met at a skating rink. Then one night after she had been skating she went out with him. She found that he had a really thick and hard 8 inch cock.Needless to say she couldnt resist. They fucked and sucked for hours and when she came home her pussy was full of come and her panties were drenched. I regret not eating her but we fucked like crazy. She was so slick nd wet.Igot so excited I fucked her three times before i collapsed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to do this.

The closest I ever came to doing this is one tme a few years ago. I had encouraged my wife to have sex with a guy that she had met at a skating rink. Then one night after she had been skating she went out with him. She found that he had a really thick and hard 8 inch cock.Needless to say she couldnt resist. They fucked and sucked for hours and when she came home her pussy was full of come and her panties were drenched. I regret not eating her but we fucked like crazy. She was so slick nd wet.Igot so excited I fucked her three times before i collapsed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I crave Black cum also !

I was introduced to cocksucking when I was 18 years old, a freshman in college. I had been umpiring some HS baseball games when it began to rain. I was walking/hitching the mile back to campus when 4 football players on our team gave me a ride. I knew one of them from HS. when we got back to campus they invited me up to their apartment for some pizza and beer and to watch some porn. Since my Gf had gone home for the weekend, I decided that sounded like fun on a rainy friday night.

We had our pizza and were watching the porn they had, which was all white sluts sucking and fucking those Big Black Cocks. I forgot to tell you, all 4 of the guys were Black. Eventually the "leader", Ron said somehting about his cock need ing some air and he stood up and dropped his shorts and the biggest damn cock I had ever seen popped out. He was easily 11 inches. The other 3 guys agreed that was a good idea and dropped their shorts as well. At this point I was tring to figure a cool way to get out of there. Before I could, Ron commenst on how he likies to see a whitey sucking on a big Nigger dick and walks over to me. I was sitting on the floor and he walked up to me, his cock sticking right out at my mouth.

He said come on honky, suck my Nigger occk. I thought he was just goofing around, but decided this was best opportunity to leave, so I said I had to go and tried to stand up. He shoved me down and told me I wasn't going anywhere until I sucked his cock. I told him I didn't "do that" and agin tried to stand up, he slapped my face and shoved me down. He said, "well you're going to now", and with that shoved his monster into my mouth. I was choking and gagging on his Black cock and put my hands up in a "surrender" position. He pulled out, holding onto my hair, and told me we could do it the easy way or the hard way, and was I ready to "cooperate".

I knew I didn't want to choke on it anymore and thought maybe if I agree to "cooperate" he would be satisfied if I sucked it for a few minutes and then might let me leave.

I told him I would do it and he turned to the others and told them, "These honky white boys all want to suck Nigger dick, you just have to show them their purpose in life". He then told me to suck it good if I knew what was good for me. I grabbed hold of the bottom half and began to suck. He was moaning and telling the other s what a natural born cocksucker I was. He had made me strip and ridiculed my tiny white penis (3 inches - hard), telling me he knew girls with bigger clits than my dick. That any guy with such a little dick was practically a girl anyway, so I migth as well suck cock like one.

Eventually I was forced to suck all of them and take each load in my mouth, begging for more Nigger cock and cum, until they all had fed me their large loads of Baby Juice.

That was my first taste of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
2nd hand pussy cleaning

Nothing is more of a turn on, than seeing the real evidence of your wife or GFs remote sexual activity, and her wanton desire to not only show you, but have you experience the taste and feel of cum, in the same way she has to.

(bobthesparkie at yarwho c o u k love to hear from others)

Upon return from a lover or one off encounter, your GF will love to have her pussy orally cleaned and taken to another orgasm by her partner.

I do this not from being told, but from seeing the pleasure it bestows her, by seeing me do this to her.

Cum does not taste great, but the rewards of seeing her pleasure, far outweighs the negativity of swallowing another mans fluid from her love hole.

I hope that she will continue to do this as much as possible, as its one of the things that bond us together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i would kick her to the curb

to me - that consitiutes cheating and adultery, and to me, that is reason enough to kick her ass right to the curb and file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love sucking cock especially in front of a woman. Done this before and looking for more. I love sucking my cum from a pussy and if it belongs to someone else all the better. Hope to suck some cock and eat his cum today. Loved your story would love to suck your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife watching me suck

I love this story. I have sucked a guy off twice while my wife has watched. He fucks my wife while i watch and because i dont want him to actually leave his sperm inside her, he takes it out ad lets me finish him off. He tastes good and i always swallow it down. I like watching my wife get fucked by i insist that no one ever cums inside her or inside her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you got it made

I would be glad to step in your shoes anytime sounds great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forced to suck wife's boyfriends cock

I c.aught my wife fucking a friend of mine. I kind of got off on it. Before I knew it my wife pushed me on my knees and pushed his cock in my mouth. He fucked my mouth until he blew his load down my throat. Now i'm their cum slave. Forced to watch and lick them both clean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
First Timer

I read these stories and get a monster hard on. I would love to suck a big hard cock while my wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MY LIFE

I found this to be one of the most interesting stories I've ever read. It is almost a carbon copy of the life of me and my wife. To begin, it took me what seemed like forever to get her to have sex with another guy, something I had always wanted to take part in. My desire was to have her fucked and I'd suck the cum out of her pussy and from the guys cock. I had from my preteen years sucked cocks and ate the cum but the only cum filled pussy I had ever eaten was that of my sister and that cum was mine. Once I got my wife into other guys she went at it like a duck to water and couldn't get enough cock. She'd bring three or four guys home at a time to do her while I watched and jacked off. I loved it, especially once I got into the act of sucking them to get them hard and of cleaning up their cum. Every once and a while she'd allow me to get assfucked by one of them. The longer things went on the more we wanted. We both quickly became full time whores and would suck and fuck any cock, any where, anytime. The more men we did the better we both liked it. Although I continue to fuck her my real desires are sucking and and getting fucked by cocks. We each have our favorite things so life is good. My next step is to crossdress and become a "woman". My wife already fucks me with her strap on but I think that crossdressing and taking men would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

My husband finally found i was having affairs. He first got mad then he encouraged them. He realized the men like to gift me. i suspect he had once had anal sex with a guy, the hint was my licking his ass and he taught me how to finger his ass.. did not know then it was a gay sorta thing.

One night i had sex with 3 men besides him. None of them knew the others or saw the others. He smelle the cum, and he fucked me so hard. and gave me anal with no lube.. he said for my being such a whore.. he would teach me a lesson.. i am now lookign to find a couple for us... the older you get the ditier you become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wife watcher

i once had a g/f that just loved cock so i suggested she let other guys fuck her,she was well up for the idea and we soon arranged for a succession of guys to come to our place,i really got off seeing her naked with another man,kissing him and running her hands all over him and him doing the same to her.

she would go down on him and take his cock in her mouth and while she was sucking him i would move in and start fucking her then we would change places,it was so sexy to have her suck my cock straight from her cunt,we would both wank over her face or spunk in her cunt or asshole depending on how we felt,we were together for 5 years and she must have had about 35 guys fucking her.

she had one particular favourite who even fucked when she was pregnant right up to the 8th month, his 9inch cock might have had something to do with it.

some of the guys were bi as i am but thats another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Im so sissy with my wife

My wife got me drunk and called over my friend from the gym hes big and strong, but hes black and a big fucken dick hes got...

she got me drunk and called him over and he was fucking her hard, pounding on her pussy and cumming inside, he made me suck all the hot cum out of her pussy and then made me clean his big cock with my mouth...ummmmmm i love it i never got so horny in my life than sucking a big black cock... now all i want to do is suck a big black cock all the time i have sex with my wife... i love bick black cock :)

love it when they explode in my mouth... i want like ten at once...all there load in my mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FORCED

I could never ask my wife but wish she would do this with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YUM FUNN

I wish you were in my town...You'd be sucking my cock dry and I'd be on your wife like glue. We'd likely teach you how to fuck my hot tiny ass while I fuck and eat her!!!

YUM FUN!!

Spokane, Wa.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyover 12 years ago
Cock & cummthirsty cucky

Luved ur story.. I do soo dearly miss being my Size Queen of Spades ex s lil cock-suckin cummthirsty cucky...I luved lickin her BBC b/fs cummm from her well fucked cummmm runnin pussy & ass.& She luved turnin me into a cummthirsty faggot .. To which I luv . I luv suckin BBC & swallowin all that thick Hott cummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CUM LOVER

Thought your story was accurate and very enjoyable. being one that begged my wife to make me her cuckold whore I've thoroughly enjoyed watching her take the cock and then see the cum in her cunt.and then suck it out of her. The day arrived where she wanted me to suck a guy off and get his cum right from the source. What she didn't know that I had sucked thousands of cocks and been fucked by many of them before our marriage. I gladly sucked them off and ate their cum. We continued our get to gathers with other males and are both very satisfied with our life.

lumberjack150lumberjack150about 12 years ago
Desperate to taste my first cum

This is a big fantasy of mine. I have a huge urge to taste cum. Would love to taste hot cum, particularly off her toys, let alone licking it out of here arse. Would be even better to Finnish him off in my mouth while she watched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

sounds wonderful! I love sucking cum from my wifes well used pussy, and I really love sucking the cum straight from the cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Creampie eater

I want my wife to do the same to me. i want my wife to force me to do the same. i would love to suck a creamy cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am a sissy wimp queer for cum

Nothing better than being on my knees with my tiny penis shrunk up into me as a young stud stands over me whith a large cock pointing at my mouth. When he orders me to beg for his cock I almost cum. But I beg him to let this old wimp taste his magnificent man cock. He orders to me open wid and then inserts his cock and tells me to not dare pull away as he fucks me. I had one young guy kick me in my balls so hard I cried like a baby because as he ramed his cock down into me I gaged. As he kicked my balls my wife ramed a big screw driiver up my ass and told me to grow up. I rose to my knees and beged for his forgivness and said I would be good. For some reason I secretly do bad things so they will beat me as I deserve. Sometimes my wife has our friends over to watch me be degraded and those times are so special. My birthdays are very special days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
стихотворение "Восхищение минетом Cuckold"

что же хочешь ты мадам

заходя на этот сайт

жестко трахаться в анал

экслюзивчик в виде лайт

может просто полизать

всё помыть везде прибрать

после длительного дня

вонь и пот слизать шутя

поработав языком

с вагинальными губами

опуститься ниже ртом

попу трахая орально

в попу пропихнуть язык

нос введя тебе в вагину

сидя на лице ерзишь

а я лижу и жду кончину

жду чтобы киска потекла

чтоб разверглася пизда

от работы язычка

напряжение снять с очка

и с губами языком

побывать твоим очком

продолженье ещё круче

трое тебя будут мучать

ты сразу без прелюдий в рот

дрочнёшь, соснёшь,кому отлижешь

а в это время между ног

взял в рот я хуй на скоко мог

подготовив ему щели

тут ещё ты пиздой на шее

он начал меня в горло брать

слюна тошнит - ему до фени

а ты пиздою через горло почувствовала где-то хуй

и сразу жадно захотела

чтоб он в тебя быстрей вошёл

член поместила в своё тело

а я лизать его пошёл

на мне всё ездело верхом

пизда машонка яйца жопа

меня спасла слюна рвота

она просила чуть прерваться

мол видители хуй устал

а он и рад по упрожняться

очком на нос язык в анал

машонка в рот всё отлизал

мои труды он оправдал

он в неё ту же накончал

и гад - на стоко много -

а мне убрать всё! я в рот

залупу и струю поймал

вторую третью глотаю сперму

соснул залупу хуй лизал

и сразу в горло глуб же взял

так я с минуту пососал

хуй мягкий всё в соку я вшоке

вот так ещё бы я сосал

но надо браться за пизду

убрать с неё его кончу

глотнуть вздохнуть и продолжать

второй не будет долго ждать

хотя признаюсь он приличный

заметно сразу не двуличный

дал мне залупу облизать

я легко стал её сосать

мне как услугу заказал

чтоб я ей размягчил анал

чтоб его член я возбудил

и сам в очко её вводил

и говорит я заплачу

лишь сделай так как я хочу

я дал согласие на то

что отлижу его очконе абы как а хорошо

туда я нос как член вводил

машонку в рот свой положил

язык как половая тряпка

ему всё вымыл для порядка

и наконец то потекло

кончать он начал ей в дупло

дастал из жопы и мне в рот

а я сосу,а меня прёт

и глубоко я его брал

прям в горло,я не замечал

потом она её очко

оно у неё как ведро

и как с ведра с неё текло

он мне промолвил повезло

СМОТРЕТЬ НА ПАРНЯ С ВОСХИЩЕНЬЕМ

ХОТЬ ТАК ПРОИЗОШЛО СО МНОЙ

НЕ СТАЛ.И БЕЗ СОМНЕНИЯ

СКАЖУ ЧТО Я НЕ ГОЛУБОЙ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I like nothing better thank sucking cum from my wife's panties then cleaning her lovers cum from her full pussy. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
54A7

Great story, got me hard. I have only once had the pleasure of sucking my wife's lovers cum from her well fucked pussy and it was fantastic. we are planning to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have never found anything more pleasing the eating a mans cum from my wives pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shaved & strawberry flavored douche

I always wait on my knees until Debbi (my wife) is done with her boyfriend. Then she snaps her fingers once. My signal to clean her out. When she snaps twice I get to lick, then suck her boyfriend. I love being her cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cum

I think there is nothing hotter then sucking a nice big black cock after it has been pulled out of my wives ass.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
I Wish

I dream of my wife doing that to me. Having lovers and I clean them both after. Even dressing me in her things as I watch . Love to chat kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story! I have done this with my wife, but not as often or to the extent you have. I too love this smell and taste of cock and ass on the mouth of my wife. It is such a turn on watching her suck and fuck. She is amazing! She used to be shy, now she is very confident in herself. She knows she turns men on, and she feels powerful, when she makes them cum. She is in control! We love to watch each other. I love trying to get all the cum from her very hairy pussy! More stories like this please!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I wish it was me

Sucking on that cock as my wife watches and he calls me a faggot, Knowing they will fuck like minks in heat after I get him all hard and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting hard , but the story is too short

This is a favorite topic for a lot of us cucks who are always looking for a good man for our wife and we have to admit that we are also very happy to have the opportunity to have the cum we desire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love eating cum from anyone anywhere anytime anyway

Thanks for getting my dickette so hard and I am also a very submissive cuckold who's always looking for a man to give me some cum and I will do anything to help my wife enjoy sexual encounters with anyone who can make her feel good and I'm so glad to hear her voice as she's having a lot of really good orgasms and have them call me when they are ready for me to clean them or maybe I can get some cocj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. I have gone to guys parties. I couldn't wait to get nude and then get on my knees to suck cock. One party there were two guys standing and kissing. I knelt down and sucked both of their civics until they came down my throat.

Regularly my neighbor comes over to duck my wife. I have them get into bed so I can lick and suck his clock and her pussy before they fuck.

I also enjoy licking her asshole, preferably when it isn't all that clean.

I love being a cuck. She can duck anyone she'd like as long as I get to eat the cu m from her well fucke d cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to suck one dick while another dick is fucking my ass and my wife is sucking my little dick

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

" On the weekends she will bring home some collage kids and she will fuck them while I watch..."

Sending the kids to collage?

Ah yes, annother fyne mind rouyned by publick edukayshun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2345 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.