All Comments on 'Dressed to Kill'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good start

Good start with a lot of opportunities for story lines. I hope there are following chapters. One point to clarify - are the women wearing sexy lingerie all lower level employees (clerical) or are some of them saleswomen and managers? It would be more interesting if the rule includes all women in the company. The women should be required to allow any male - staff or customer - to look at them up-close (i.e., spread their legs and ass cheeks to display their pussies and anuses) when those are uncovered by the fashion they are wearing. Also some of these women will be married, and can have office trysts with their also-married male colleagues.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 10 years ago
Exhibitionist or victim?

I understand this is completely fantasy, but I just couldn't get past the sexual harassment. It seemed so unlikely that any woman (even with a strong exhibitionist streak) would put up with that. Perhaps if they had been hired as lingerie models instead of office help, it would have been more believable.

Also, it is not clear if Angela was meant to feel humiliated or proud. Either could have been a nice kink, but she seemed almost indifferent to being on display.

I think a nice twist ending would be if Angela got Mr. Chamber's job and was interviewing for her old position.

mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
Lets get down!

since there is a new slant to the company, maybe the men will need to get their own set of piercings, demonstrate the cockrings and butt plugs. those without a good sense of humour will probably vote you out of existence....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well written story and I'm looking forward to more!

I love the story concept of women required to be essentially naked in an office setting. The transition from clothed workers to required nudity was too harsh for me to enjoy reading, but I'd really like another chapter (or three :-)) describing Angela becoming comfortable and even enjoying the new dress code. And perhaps a chapter where she and two or three more of the office women are required to come along to a conference or trade show or other public event with some male colleagues wearing their "work attire" throughout the trip as walking advertisements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ideas and possibilities

I like the general idea, women working as good as nude in an office enviroment.

There are much potential in that setting for many more chapters.

But the way the women are forced to get undressed, it does not sound realistic to me, a more gentle approach over some time or a different way of hiring the women could do the trick.

Another idea to a story, is that women in different positions in the Company have different pussy hair options. They could be wearing different types of piercings, naval piercings are not mentioned at this point.

The way it goes in the end sound like there is more coming, I sure hope so, maybe an explanation to the great boss and his sudden lust for his female workers to be all most nude at Work.

A trip to a show out in town or a meeting with an inportant client at the clients place could be a nice Little twist.

Geon54Geon54over 7 years ago
and then...

When first written, this seemed like a setup screaming for a continuation. It still does. (Hint, Hint)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous