All Comments on 'On Holiday'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's too cold down south? Where the fuck is she from, the Antarctic?

And no matter how "dead to the world" a husband is, no hotel employee is going to rape a hotel guest in broad fucking daylight. And why the fuck didn't she scream when he stripped her bottoms off? Why stand there lecturing him on propriety? WHO IN THE FUCK DOES THAT????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You know there are other categories under which to file stories you post to them all the time. There was no LW here. It was rape so if you really felt the need for this ape who can speak like a human to RAPE a hotel guest in broad daylight on the premises it should be in the Non Consent section where it might be appreciated. Here it is just crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ashon and Samuelx - the two worst authors on this site

I wish readers could vote to remove an authors postings. I suppose freedom of speech prevents that but you are simply a terrible writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Must be good, look at all the Trolls!

Hi, I found it a fun, quick little fantasy. Of course it fails on reality, that's why we call it a fantasy!

Anyway, I enjoyed it. Please keep writing and don't worry about the Trolls. They only show up when it's good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Must be good, look at all the Trolls!

Troll: noun. Asshole who can't just comment on a story without slamming others for daring to have a different opinion.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
troll: noun

Troll, Latin: gayicus cumsuckicus; a male of the sub human genus faggotus who instead of just admitting they love the cock prefer to get their sperm through a third party's (usually the wife) vagina or anus after watching a true human male ejaculate into her. See also scum bag, and closet homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
closet cuck, also known as "snakes" or "virgin"

Closet Cucks will see a story with "cuckold" in the title, vacuum it up like Hoover, tweeze their tiny tool, and consumed by shame leave a nasty comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'll bet that all the manly bulls

who bash the "closet cucks" look like Homer Simpson after a four day bender, and weigh about as much as a mini-van.

I'm also willing to bet that the "babes" they take look like Shamu in drapes, and outweigh them by half a ton.

It's a wonder they can reach their own junk, they're so fat. Especially since they probably haven't actually seen it since before the first time they wrapped the bathroom scale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idiots!

Nice, quick story. Amazing so many readers can't figure out your stories often take place in New Zealand or Australia. Of course the trolls think this should be spelled Sea Land and Austria respectively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous