All Comments on 'The Torment of Stan'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 10 years ago
Well done

It's nice to once in a while read something well written on this site.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 10 years ago
Very well done

I completely agree with Slirpuff. Top marks for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Well done, but, kinda SAD :(

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Totally...

agree with the others, this is so well written. When a story on a site for erotic literature can touch ones heart, you've achieved something.

Bev832Bev832over 9 years ago
Excellent twist!

I absolutely enjoy the grammatical excellence of your writing, and even more so when you catch us by surprise like this. Moar!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I truly understand...

My oldest son died at the age of 28 ten years ago. He was my best buddy, far more than a son. The tears are running down my face, so I will stop writing this...

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm Truly Sorry For Your Loss

I cried a little myself as I wrote it. I tend to get very emotionally invested in my characters, but I apologize if it traumatized you in a way I did not intend. I want people in general to feel something when they read my work, but this may have hit a little too close to home for you. Sasha was always safe, and happy despite Stan's upset. I think the same goes for all of those that have passed. He's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Beautiful

The whole time I was reading this I was saying "THIS ISN'T EVEN EROTIC" but in a good way because I couldn't stop reading. It was gorgeous storytelling and so heart-wrenching and screw the sex (no pun)! Like others have said, it's wonderful to find a well-written story on this site and one that manages to give characters life as well. Thanks for sharing and great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wait a minute...

I just want to say first that I love you, TM.

In the end, when Sasha says that "Mommy is waiting for you to come see her," does that mean that Emily kills herself, too? This is the second time I've read this, but I just had that thought. I hope that's not what it means. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did she die as well?

He kept saying that he wanted to be with his family. The officer asked if he wanted to call anyone for him, and the tone of his voice when speaking with his partner afterwards made it seem that his wife was never there. He was talking to his wife who died in that accident, the accident he blamed himself for. He wanted her permission to die, so that he could join his family forever.

It's such a sad story, but it's among the best things I've ever read in my life. You feel like you're there, part of the story, part of every heart wrenching detail. Thank you for writing this. It's so beautiful.

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 8 years agoAuthor
(Winks)

He's talking to her spirit.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
Wow... wow...

His "it's why I can see you now" puzzled me but it wasn't until Sasha said they'd been waiting for him that I realized both had died in the accident. The realization came too close to the end to keep me from being caught off guard.

I like being caught off guard. You definitely broke out of the typical Literotica story mold on this one. Good story, emotional ending, well written. Great job.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Very clever piece of writing.

Very well written with confusing twist and conversations until the last chapter ties it all together in an original conclusion. But it takes a few moments of thought to reach the proper conclusion. Nice story author. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cried

This is the story of all of us. Someone I cared about committed suicide. I still hurt. When does the suffering end?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Anonymous .. the suffering ends when an individual makes the decision to bring all of their sorrow and pain to the foot of the cross of CHRIST, the only begotten of the Father

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1261 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...