All Comments on 'Eating Donna's Ass'

by Jonny Cakes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
movies_maidens_n_manmeatmovies_maidens_n_manmeatalmost 20 years ago
Proceed to ass-to-mouth

Since Donna licked his fingers right from her ass. Why not let her do some sucking on his cock from her ass? Or have him cum in her mouth?

Could reach the 100 mark

69fan69fanover 19 years ago
eating donnas ass

move over Jonny Cakes let me have some too.

whiteknt4uwhiteknt4uabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I love to eat a woman especially her ass. Nothing turns me on more. Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

loved your story. I love licking a womans asshole too, especially when it's her first time getting licked there. I love the taste, and I always wish I could taste more. The closest I've gotten is when one of my lovers farted in my mouth. She couldn't tell me how sorry she was, but she felt better when I told her it actually turned me on. There was no smell, and no taste, just the sound of her farting. And I loved it when I felt her asshole pushing out just before it happened too. Maybe, just maybe, sometime we'll take it a step further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story

It was a very hot and juicy story particularly for an ass lover like me.I love round bubble asses and pink puckered anuses of mature women.I love to smell , lick and tongue fuck a womans pink charming asshole when she presents her buttocks to me in doggy style.I wish there was more of it, particularly graphice details of hot ass sniffing and smelling.But a good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot story

DAMN.I read this as a reccomendation from another member here.AND I am glad that I did.It is something that i want to try.Now that I read this,i want to even more so,Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can't hold back.....

Wow,What a hot story!!I'm cleaning myself up...I too am an avid muncher of women's nether regions.It usually makes a woman open up to anal sex because it is so arousing if done well.The story was so hot right from the get go.I'll have to read some of your other material.Fantasmic!!

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire__Lady1SensuaL1Fire_over 17 years ago
So delicious

This was very hot, raw, sexy and delicious. I loved it very much. I love a man who likes to lick a woman good.

Fellow writer,

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sooo hard

What just happened? I have NEVER been this hard this fast! I kid you not. So, with that said, I guess it remains to be said: Thanks for the Woody!

sweetslimm1sweetslimm1almost 14 years ago
Loved it.

I loved your story, it got mu pussy so sticky and wet. I would love a rimjob from you.

BigMDGuyBigMDGuyabout 13 years ago
Brngs back so many wonderul memories

Thanks for the great story! It brought back so many wonderul memories of eating, licking, sucking, fingering, and fucking women's tasty assholes. The taboo of it, I believe, was the original 'draw' to do so way back when...but, it morphed into what I have long enjoyed as a kinky, fun, exciting, H-O-T, & very personal thing one person can do for another. I just love to do it and hear, taste, and feel the wonderful feedback from my partner who enjoys the uninhibited joy and argasmic feelings that come from me playing with her ass! Its simply amazing. :-) Donna...and sweetslim1...I'd love to have a go at pleasing you in this way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect come true fantasy

We've all fantasized about that special act with somone. The author petfectly fullfilled that dream come true. Can't wait to read parts 2,3, and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

I love eating ass as well. I have a lover at work and one time after we went cowgirl I asked her to turn around for some 69. I had just cum in her so her pussy was counted with cum. She let me snap a couple of pictures. I grabbed her hips and eased her back until I could lick her pussy. As soon as I started licking her she opened up and a blob of cum squirted out on my tongue. After I licked Hess pussy clean I asked he to sit up so I could tongue her ass. It is still so vivid in my mind. She has light skin so there is a big transition from her cheeks to the color of her hole. It is such a turn on. I love to push my tongue in as far as I can so I can feel her squeeze my tongue with her ass. I hope I get to tongue her ass tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
God eats ass

God eats ass everyday.

mrtrustedmrtrustedover 2 years ago

I read this story a long time ago and it always stuck with me. I ended up roleplaying it with my wife! So much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Fantasy Story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She needs to fart in my fucking mouth, I could eat her ass all day

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I will read this story again!

Thank you Jonny Cakes!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote.

“Oh I’m sorry. My butt was right in your face”, she laughed.

I replied with, “It wasn’t bothering me there”, with a grin.

“Oh really? Well maybe I’ll put it back for you”, replied Donna, still laughing...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 (★★★★★)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonny Cakes@Jonny Cakes
248 Followers
I am interested in trying new things. I am interested in attractive women who are slim to carrying an extra few pounds. Blondes, brunettes, or redheads? Doesn't matter to me. If you have read any of my stories you probably know I get extremely excited when it comes to larg...