All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 02'

by derezzed

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Mmmm, I can't wait for the moment when he gets spitroasted by Jenny and Alexis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
turly hot

this is a really hot story so far it can note get enny better but just keep this up thank you this about up there with the best ty yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I like the way you include so many details, I will never forget my first TG the feelings, sensations, smells. You are doing a great job can't wait to hear more.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 10 years ago
Wow, that was hot

I can't wait for Alexis and Jenny to team up on him. That one is really going to be hot.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 10 years ago

I liked every part of it except where she mentioned she works as a pornstar. I mean, for now sure, but I like some romance in my stories and no guys except the main character with my heroines. Would really like it if you could mention in the next chapter or in the epilogue or something that she quit acting for him.

Also really looking forward to the threeway with Jenny that I hope is coming up. Maybe even end the story with the three of them as boyfriend/girlfriend/girlfriend and happily ever after :)

bobscnjbobscnjabout 10 years ago
Love this story

Totally loved this story. Wondering if there's ant truth to it. I've been with a Transexual once and it was a wonderful experience. She will be returning to NJ soon and I'm hoping to meet up with her again when she does. Looking forward to reading the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow!

stumbled on your story . . .

couldn't stop reading!

i'm a straight male--i think (LOL)

but it was HOT!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep the chapters coming

I'm with you Whiskey...you got a good series going here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very interesting story

Many guys would love to be in Michael's situation. Some t-girls are very pretty and sexy, it is easy for them to get guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lust or Love ..... at first sight?

This story is progressing along very nicely. As Michael is introduced into a new realm of relationship. Alexis has been quite the seduction goddess :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, Incredible!

Incredible story so far. Love seeing Michael slowly lured in to a new world for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't know how Michael didn't know. I saw it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
should have seen it comming

Michael should have seen it comming that Alexis was a t-girl it was very obvious for someone in his situtation.

tomkawtomkawalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Maybe Michael can play in some porno movie with Alexis. Romance is nice but group sex with Jenny and some they friends from porn would be nice too.

Indybucfan1Indybucfan1almost 10 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed your story. I am hopefully for a chapter 3 with Jenny involved, with her cock in Michael's ass and Alexis cock in his mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Both Part 1 and 2 are very hott....wish it would have happened to me..

WetCoyoteWetCoyoteover 9 years ago

Im thinking he knew, but supressed it. She guessed right on that his curiosity would bring him back and be able to deal with her extra bits.

Great story, 4 stars

QuiveringErectionQuiveringErectionover 9 years ago
Wow

I'm jealous! Havn't been fortunate enough to meet the right girl for this kind of fun. I hope my first is as good as his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but!

I was hoping she was a futa, girl with a dick, now its just a little gay, but still a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Great!

Very few TG stories have have held my attention as much as this one has. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!

jocrossjocrossabout 9 years ago
liking this

did not realize so many chapters done when I started. this is a great addition to first story and is intriguing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Juicy

glad my name is Michael, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bikini top or bottom?

Chapter 1 has him wandering off with Alexis' bikini bottom. This story has it as her bikini top. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
over coming apprehension is it's own reward

you make it hard so many ways! Hard to stop reading and dreaming and made my cock hard while reading! thanks for it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

That was good. I could picture myself there, and all. I'm still breathing hard. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great as always

Amazing read. Loved every bit of it

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Really nice work!!! I'm totally enjoying this story.

CreamyChimeraCreamyChimeraover 1 year ago

To the point, not to quick just enough to allow the reader to visualize the characters. Length is perfect.

🦁 🍑🐐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who could resist Alexis ? Id want her as my girlfriend.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

Beautifully written ✍🏻, you beautifully portrayed Alexis and Michael and his mother. You showed 👀 Michael's disbelief and fear 🧑🏻 of people like Alexis 👩🏻, Jane 👩🏻‍🦰 and you also showed infatuation and even more because maybe not Michael's love for Alexis and Alexis for Michael 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩. A great description of their struggle to have sex and breaking down whatever barriers they had in them.

I would love to be Alexis' Sissy and feel her warm, hard cock in my hole and mouth. I'm very excited about what will happen next with Alexis and Michael?

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻❤️🧑🏻

Wspaniale napisane ✍🏻, pięknie przedstawiłeś osoby Alexis i Michaela oraz jego mamy. Uwidoczniłeś 👀 niedowierzanie i strach Michaela 🧑🏻 przed takimi osobami jak Alexis 👩🏻 , Jane 👩🏻‍🦰 a również ukazałeś zauroczenie się a nawet coś więcej bo może jeszcze nie miłość Michaela do Alexis oraz Alexis do Michaela 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩. Wspaniały opis ich przepychanki na drodze do sexu i złamanie wszelkich ich barier, jakie mieli w sobie. Bardzo chciałabym być Sissy dla Alexis i poczuć jej ciepła, twardości kutasa w swojej dziurce i ustach. Bardzo się emocjonuje co będzie dalej z Alexis i Michaelem?

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 👩🏻❤️🧑🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderezzed@derezzed
362 Followers
Avid reader of Literotica. Trying my writing skills out for awhile. In need of an editor to assist with my writing. Contact me if interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES