All Comments on 'Full of Surprises Ch. 02'

by jackcumonher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

As meaningless as the first chapter. I guess in a couple of years we'll read about Troy and Tammy actually not going to work but hooking up themselves. Don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another cheating story

Why best friend, end of two marriages, so much for this story , author change your stripes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a complete mess.

Not a single clever or interesting thing in it. Not a decent character in the lot. Not worth the time spent to read it. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good writing. Mundane plot so far.

Will the BTB start in part 3 ? When they're caught by spouse(s).?

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

I don't know what those other Anon assholes are talking about. This was a damn good story! I can't wait for Chap 3!

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Good telling of a common theme

My guess is that when infidelity occurs it is often between married friends. Also often ends with divorces and recriminations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
worst

than aw-full of crapola

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Very believeable that neighbors who found each other attractive

would succumb to the temptation after frequently socializing.

GizmorGizmoralmost 10 years ago
Surprise

What do you think the other two spouses are doing? :-) Thanks.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
meh

started negative, and slid downhill from there.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Great little story.

Don't worry about the dimwits that comment about these "STORIES" as if they and the "FICTIONAL CHARACTERS" we're real. Those that do that are in another world that we normal perverts can't even imagine. We write and read these stories to get excited and to have wonderful orgasms. They don't know what they're missing.

Your writing was very good. Loved the enthusiasm exhibited by both "partners."

Very hot. Good job.😊

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

Great, likeable characters. I wish them all the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WHY I GAVE IT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've only had sex with one woman -- and that was after we married. To say this is conventional is an understatement.

This story gives me a peep into an unconventional episode with two people experiencing desires that are familiar to many of us. The difference is that they acted on them.

Admittedly, it's fictional. (What isn't on Literotica?). But written so well that we readers could vicariously "experience" something hotter through the characters experiencing something hotter.

I enjoyed it.

It was entertaining.

That's what I go to Literotica for.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars for both chapters so far.

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. Some commenters are over-thinking this so much (such as worrying about spouses and consequences) that it keeps them from enjoying the hot encounters themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she think he a stud ,if he's a stud ,what does that make her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous