All Comments on 'Massage Parlor Trip'

by chilemanTX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"My wife, Mrs. V"?

Really?

chilemanTXchilemanTXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Mrs. V

LOL. We are real people. I've had the nickname of Chileman for years. My wife's initial is V. Not very creative perhaps but it does work for us when we are out and about. Her job requires some Anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just so you know:

There is no such thing as a male masseuse. It's a contradiction of terms. The guy is a masseur.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Mrs. V

Well whoever "Mrs. V" is and whatever her name and job is, I'd like to get her to abuse me like that, then fuck her brains out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At least it wasn't gay or stupid.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
So how big is her tits again?

Not too fucking spare, ya gettting a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mrs. V???

I have not read this little tale beyond the first paragraph, and I am already turned off. Give your characters real names, like Jennifer or Pauline. "Mrs. V" is your attempt to be cutesy/pantsy or something. Your attempt Is a failure. A bomb. A sad exposure of your inadequacy as a writer. Please stop now. Please do not prove, again and again, that you are some kind of immature teenager.

I rarely respond, and I almost never respond with this level of vituperation. You just got under my saddle like an over large burr. Get yourself an editor who can give you a Dutch rub when you need it. Like now.

chilemanTXchilemanTXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous response

Feedback is one thing. Saying you don't like it ... fine. It's the worst story you ever read ... OK. Talking to someone like a piece of shit and hiding behind the anonymous tag is the definition of immaturity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot stuff

Chilemon, keep writing about your wife's tits. This turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun

My wife and I are lucky in that we know this couple, both of them do massages. The gal does way more than he does, he claims that getting to work together on a couple is a real treat and mentioned several times how much he likes working on women.

Those all started out normal, like massages go in today's world, then after maybe a half dozen sessions he asked my wife if she wanted her chest done, since my chest was getting done at the time. The wife looked at me, I just shrugged, so she said fine.

Later, I asked the wife how far she wanted to let that go, she laughed and told me as far as I wanted, that his work was very good.

So, she encouraged him, in short order he was experimenting with getting real close, until finally he was barely brushing her pussy lips. I did notice he kept glancing my way for a reaction, until his wife tugged down the sheet showing she had her hand wrapped around my hardon, then he relaxed and went to work. It's always been just hands, which is fine.

It's harmless and sure is great fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous