All Comments on 'A Second Bite at the Cherry'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years agoAuthor
My first story

This is my first ever story (and hopefu not my last!) so please post any comments and feedback.

Sue

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Romantic. I liked it. Despite a few typos I hope you write more.

mrusamrusaalmost 10 years ago
Your first story....

...and I hope not your last. I really enjoyed the story especially the awkwardness moment that cause a gap in their friendship. Nice touch bringing them back to the source of their confusion. It would have been nice to had a peek into their first lesbian experience, there's a mention of Trinny having a bad experience with a girl call Liz and Sue said she let a student seduce her but then later on she said never done that before (having sex with a woman) so what happened with the student was it just kissing and groping or was it more. Overall I loved it. And I'll keep a eye on your next story or stories.

PS: Be careful with the typing mistakes or like me sometimes, my thoughts are faster than the writing so I ended up with missing words in my sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so cute and fun

I hope it continues and that your fetish works its way in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a small criticism

Get yourself a proof reader, apart from that a very good story. The few typo's distract from what was a very well written story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT FIRST STORY

Thanks for an exceptionally good first story. You have the right stuff. The typo comments are important. Many of us(me) are partially dyslexic and easily mix up or leave out letters. So, have a woman friend proof for you. I'm really looking forward to your next story. You have potential; use it please.- ChristieP

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Updated

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the errors. I've corrected and edited the story very slightly based on the comments and am working on Part 2.

Sue

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trinity or Erin?

You need to really watch the typos. Do NOT rely on any computer program to protect the quality of your work. Your stories are your dreams and fantasies and in a way your babies. Protect them carefully. Get yourself a proofreader definitely, but become your own toughest critic. Typos and mispellings or punctuation marks out of place seem like small things, but to the reader they are distracting. In the last few paragraphs one of the girls names changes from Trinity to Erin and this really threw me as I get really wrapped up in the characters of a story I am enjoying. This is a beautiful story that could have gone under 'Romance' as well as 'Lesbian', but I think 'Romance would have been more appropriate. They both admit to having and enjoying boyfriends so, though they prefer each other, they are really Bisexual. Trinity and Sue aren't just searching for a suitable Lesbian relationship, they are falling for each other. I liked your other story 'Overtime' also, but I thought there could have been a little more to it. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow Sue, _ Thank You. _ A Beautifully Written Story !!

And it's your first story?! I'm Katrina and I'm Gay. Yes, I spotted a few typos, where you hit an T instead of an R, just small things. Nothing so distracting that I didn't enjoy reading your story.

So again Thank You, I enjoyed reading this story....

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story ;)

I love this story. I'm a sucker for sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a beautifully told love story. Well done :)

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Lovely!

A lovely short story! You're soooooooooo good!

Thank you again!

L

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Heartwarming.☺

I am very touched with how you went about revealing their infatuation for each other.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Very Nice, But...

Given your name and bio, I was hoping for some toilet play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About the name

I believe the "Scatty" part of Sue's name refers to scatter brained not scatology. I very much enjoyed this story of a second chanch at love, the lesson here is to go for it when the time comes. Best of luck SS

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Very good story!

Oh how I wished it was longer, but still, this was a very good story! thank you so much for sharing it with us!

jayrsjayrsabout 7 years ago

Love your stories, and hope to read many more of them :)

For those who don't know, I and many others were tagged with Scatty followed by our name here in the UK. It does not always mean scatterbrained or disorganised, Scatty for a name is often used because we don't always act how others may expect us to. In my case for doing scatty and crazy things for devilment during my early teens, and knowing it would throw my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Join Me Love, In A Trip Down Memory Lane, :-) .

Hallo, my very dear friend Sue,

I've read some of your stories, so many times love, that I can read them in English,,, yes..

And "A Second Bite at the Cherry", is definitely worth a second read,,, before reading "Haunted by Love", "Nemesis Visits", "A New Adventure Every Day",,, and even if I had to I don't think I could choose a favorite story! So love, there is only one logical choice,,, I choose "ScattySue", you love, as my favorite author!

5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms..

Your dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see the Literotica Trolls...

...have manged to get this off the Hot List, SHAME on them! It's such a sweet short story! ***** all the way!

LargoKittLargoKittabout 5 years ago
Well done - might be better medium rare

Fine writing. I like the premise and the natural feel of the nudity and attraction plus awkwardness. Naturally, we want to see them consummate their feelings. Still, I sort of wish their coupling had been more tentative and exploratory; finding out about each other's sweet spots and seeing more of what made each woman attractive to the other. But the story works fine and you can have fun with another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Lesbian Orgasms!

Hallo Sue!

In my opinion your story "A Second Bite at the Cherry"... Sue and Trinny, definitely deserve a second chapter... and everyone of your fans and readers, that miss you, also deserve a chapter-2, lol

I sure miss reading your stories,,, yes!

Your kinky dyke friend, Gay Kat.. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Gay Kat and some of the others: this story needs a chapter 2, at least. Delightful writing and lovely sex. Thank you.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A lovely story, beautifully told. The main points are lingered over in delightful detail: narrator Sue's feelings and psychology, and the physical sex. The attention and nice writing devoted to these elements makes it a great story!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Dear Sue,

I am glad to have stumbled upon your writings. You are a skilled and correct writer. More than that, you are a very fine storyteller. I have just savored the two "Gift" stories and the "Old Neighbors" saga. And now I've found and cherished this little gem.

I think you have an advantage being a woman -- in terms of your storytelling, I mean. You draw out the process of growing into womanhood and experiencing love and lovemaking with, I think, greater conviction and (apparent) verisimilitude.

If I might mention a piece of nitty-gritty that smacks of fantasy, at least to this American mind: I found it distracting that Sue and Trinity made love directly on the grass, without benefit of a blanket (or sleeping bag) beneath them. Are there no creepy crawlers in England? No mosquitos? No midges outside Scotland?

Everything of yours that I have read is top-notch. Unquestionably 5 stars!

GP

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

a nice fling or romp but not up to your usual standard, sorry

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Opening your comment you wrote: "This has now been edited so it should be a much easier, error free read."

The first sentence of the story reads: "It has been four years since Trinity and went on our ill-fated camping trip;"

Should read "Trinity and I ..." This is a very distracting beginning and as a qualified English teacher, I can only state, you can do much better.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

A nice story!

Is there more to their tale?

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1857 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...