Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AcungaAcungaalmost 10 years ago
how

How can you be such a good erotic writer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hot as always, though I feel it is necessary to point out that you gave your Chinese characters very Japanese names, and that's really bad.

Also, are you going to completely abandon the boy Emily has been pining over since the start of the series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ooooh, those daughter changing tables sound deliciously evil... Wish I could be strapped to one and have my little bottom hole trained.

Please don't make us wait another two and a half months for the next bit! :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not bad

Good to see another fan of anal acrobats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It may be interesting to have a flashback to one of the daughter's 18th birthday and first day of training. Just an idea.

lordodielordodiealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

I'll have to double check the ethnicity of my Asian characters and names, though I'll be the first to admit that I'm not an expert in that area. I just know that Asian chicks are hot! In the end, what else matters. :)

I do have more chapters in the works. The Etiquette project has not been abandoned. Real life is just being a bitch right now, so we'll all have to be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What are u working

lordodielordodiealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Work In Progress

I'm slowly tinkering with four different chapters of the Etiquette series. Which ever one gets finished first will be the next chapter. I'm also working on a new stand alone story in a first person view. This one is coming along nicely and should be ready in a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story (all 11 chapters). Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, I love this story! We need more!!!

lordodielordodieover 9 years agoAuthor

I have several chapters - and a few stand alone stories - in various stages of completion. I haven't had the time or the inclination to complete anything in the last few months though, and I apologize for that. Hopefully, as the weather cools, I'll find more free time in the evenings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this series and am definitely aching for more. Hope you can finish the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So should we all give up on ever seeing another chapter?

lordodielordodieover 9 years agoAuthor
More Chapters

Certainly not! My summer has just been insanely busy. I'm hoping to have some time to continue writing again later this month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thanks for responding, I certainly hope you have the chance. I think it would be interesting to see one-off side stories about some of the other characters, like Matt and his sister, or the triplets from the convention and so on. But we have barely seen a young males perspective or a family with a father living with them. I'm interested to see what kind of involvement they have from day-to-day in the training regimen.

AcungaAcungaabout 9 years ago
some other story

hi i read this story and remember about here. Hope author wont mind put a link

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Buttfucked_Lit tle_Girls/Stretching%20Debbie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hi! big fan of everything you've written, i keep checking back waiting for more! Please write more soon, it would really make my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It would make my day too, I keep checking and keep getting disappointed.

lordodielordodieabout 9 years agoAuthor

I did just post a story a few weeks ago. It's not in the Etiquette universe though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't stop updating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like how casual all this depravity has become in that world...How deepthroat mentions her husband pissed in her mouth then shut her up because it annoys him to hear her when he defiles her asshole.

I like how women are expected to be the biggest anal whores and are judged by others for not training their daughters properly.

very erotic

lordodielordodiealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Ordinary Activity...

Thanks! Half the fun of writing this series is thinking up ways to describe the most depraved situations in the most nonchalant manner. I try to portray these acts as being so ordinary that they are hardly worth mentioning by the characters.

Remember kiddies, don't try this at home! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So glad to find your story again

I read the first part years ago on another site and was afraid I would never see another chapter. It's great to catch up with one of the most original erotic story ideas ever. Please break the writer's block and post more chapters. I really like the reduced lung capacity problem of long plugs and corsets and I really want to see what Amanda has in store for the family. Will you also have more doctor visits? Emily's treatment and Nurse Lana's comeuppance are 2 more hanging threads.

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this story done?

It's been over a year since the last installment. Is this series officially dead?

lordodielordodieover 8 years agoAuthor
Not Dead

Nope. Not dead. Just officially on hiatus. I have several partially finished chapters sitting on my computer. I just need to find the time and motivation to finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please dont stop

I really hope this story continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Thanks for your work, really awesome story. :)

JamesRoper2JamesRoper2over 8 years ago
Loving your stories.

I love your stories and the extreme kinkiness of them. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best series I've ever read

Please include more gape panties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlordodie@lordodie
859 Followers
Lord Odie is now on SubscribeStar! (Formerly on Patreon...) I've been writing hardcore erotica focused on BDSM and extreme anal penetration for years. I have finally taken the step to create a SubscribeStar page. My vision is to provide a place for like-minded people to get e...