All Comments on 'How Humiliating'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another one of those

cuckold writer with recycled wimpish plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Strikes Again

Cuckerotica strikes again. Take this shit to fetish. Nothing loving about a blackmailing wife and a moron who allows it.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is poopy doo doo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Troll Alert

I find the reaction of the Trolls to cuckold stories both amusing and revealing. Amusing because I get a kick watching them verbally piddle all over themselves. Revealing because it is obvious that they are threatened by stories in which men behave like wimps while their wives fuck some stud. Maybe the stories hit too close to home? Maybe they are tired of seeing men put down by advertisers, the education establishment, liberals, etc.? Who can blame them. But this story is erotic. So in the next chapter I want his wife's lover to catch him peeping on them, and tie him up and force him to watch while the stud spanks his wife, then fucks her, then forces him to lick the stud's sperm out of her cunt, while the stud fucks him up the ass and then forces him to lick it off. Hah. Now there's a cuckold story, trolls. How do you like that? Is it making your pathetic little cocks hard? It is. My job is done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re Troll Alert

You are an asshole.Where did you get your degree in psychology? KMart I woild guess.Listen Einstein a shitty non plausible story is going to be rightfully slammed.Tbis was just poorly written drivel and if you like it good for you.Believe it not if you like this it says far more about you than the commenters you dissed.Got it Freud?

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Good boy cuckold

New hot wife talked to other hot wives and together they train the cuckold want to be. Now he is eating his first full meal of real man's thick fresh cum out of his wife's pussy. Soon Brad and his stud friends will be filly his hot wife all the time, along with a few that will be recommended by her hot wive friends. And more changes are coming for cuckold. His wife will teach him to suck cock, and swallow loads. To clean cock and balls. Then as she is not using cuckold's cock any longer she will put him in chastity and panties. Some of her stud lovers will be bi and soon cuckold will be shaved clean and be fucked and bred by real men as he leaks and drips goo out of his chastity cage to be lick up later. Yes, cuckold all your fault. And you will enjoy each and every new change. Good boy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story, have your husband masturbate for a few days after you use your lover.

Lovely story. Delightful fantasy to me but to some it could be something to try.

Having a naked husband masturbate for friends is pretty calm stuff compared to full fledged intercourse with a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish that were me!

How I wish that was me. but instead of trying to fuck her afterwords, I would have had my mouth clamped on her pussy so as not too lose any cum!! And to be made to jerk off and eat cum in front of others. Wow.. I was told to put my name here for some humiliation. I don' t have the guts yet. I hope to be blackmailed into it. I'm Pete H...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish that was me

I have been married for 30 yrs and only satisfied her a couple of times. I wish I could get my wife to fuck other men. I would even suck their cock if she told me to. Eating the cum would just be the icing on the cake.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I wish my

wife wasn't such a prig, and fuck other guys while I watch. Certainly I would Vacum out her honey Pot, and fluff the cock when needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Little markie

I’ve been married for 25 years to my younger wife Tina. The last 5 years Tina has been fucking her friends son Tim (19) and the only time I get to her pissy is when it’s full of Tim’s cum, I clean her then I get to clean Tim’s cock also. Tim’s mam knows of the arrangement and is happy with it and often comments on the fact that if I didn’t have such a small useless cock then her son would not have to satisfy my wife. Lately I have being made to walk around the house in nothing but knockers and my cock is no long called a cock it is called a clitlet.

The next thing I’m going to start doing according to my wife is to start going over to Tim’s mams house to clean her and her partner

I’ve never been happier

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And then he broke her little finger

He got the tape immediately.And then he filed for a divorce. She could support herself. Once again, you fail to write an ending. Pure unadulterated crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I could find a woman to do this to me.!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam12 months ago

Be sure you do as she says or else you may end up being a looser like me. I have not been allowed to touch my wife in years after being her cleaner and being addicted to her cum filled cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous