All Comments on 'A Boy's First Time'

by Bert_Fegg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Second time lucky....

I bet you'll never guess what it was rejected for the first time....

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
red cross to bear

Yeah Bert, I can guess and I see you had the same response I did. And the twit editors didn't even get the joke! I think Literotica is using unpaid interns from a Remedial English class from a local Middle School. Their reasons for rejecting pieces tend to be rather childish {rimshot!}.

In one story, it was an important plot drive that the downtrodden woman was refered to in lower-case and the abuser males in Capitalization. Until the Woman character finds her courage and rises up to assert Her right to bear arms. That was when I flipped the use of lowercase and capitalize words. You'd have thought I was Attila the Hun from the reaction I received from the site admins and the commentators!

I was of course utilizing the controversy among the BDSM genre authors whether or not to use D/s in their writings. I had to explain it, slowly, very slowly, over and again to the site editors as those precious twelve year olds never could quite grasp the meaning of the controversy.

Good Luck on your future postings

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

A good wind up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous