All Comments on 'Spring Break Wife'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 424 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
INCREDIBLE

I could not tear myself away from the computer. This is HOT

When I was 18 I wanted to fuck my mother in the worst way.

My mother wore HEAVY PINK LIPSTICK, Each time I saw her I ran to my room and jerked off...........

Please finish the story when the baby is born...............

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Interesting

It has all the formula items that the hardcore will love. Lots of sex, lots of teasing, jealousy and reluctance. And mom ends up pregnant. Just not a lot of romance from my perspective. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Math?

If mom was 16 and dad was 20 when she was pregnant, how is she now 34 and dad is 40?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
a very sweet love story

I'm glad that Gary finally got a set of balls and started taking control of his mom and kept her away from other guys.

I think he had rights to be jealous of his mom and dad talking together without him being there since he was her husband now and the father of her baby.

He needed the feeling of being in control of her, and perhaps he should have given her a spanking for doing anything before clearing it with him first since he is the father of her baby.

I think she needs to have more than just one baby by Gary just to keep her busy with taking care of his children and not flirt.

The old saying of keeping her pregnant and barefoot will keep her home, and that is just what he needs to do .

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The American obsession - getting your mom pregnant.

Why do writers of great stories like this one have to fuck them up by getting the mother pregnant, thus creating a very difficult future for themselves. I thought incest was for fun. Mom and my sister love our two or threesomes but none of us want to stuff it all up by having babies. (I'm not American)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hot story, and I genuinely enjoyed it. The hotel room scenes in particular were very cute. Overall, a nicely done piece.

For the love of all that is holy, though, never use the term 'twat' again, and if you ever refer to ejaculate as 'dick snot' again I will hunt you down and take a sledgehammer to your keyboard. In an otherwise reasonably well-written story, those two gaffes stuck out like poisoned eye-harpoons.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Great fucking story!! Good writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation! The length was just right, too. Not too short nor too long. I hope this writer will continue to write as he seems to have a real gift for writing porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read

Not over the top stupid, Good plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story, kept my pussy wetter then ever!!

Cant wait to fuck now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Hope it continues! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Long and worth the read!

That might have been the hottest story on here. I usually don't read the whole thing when they are this long, but that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

This is really a great story. Good buildup and nice plot. Keep up writing in same way. Looking forward to see ur new stories again in same category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Absolutely loved it... look forward to more between these two. Hope she gets pregnant again... and again... and again ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I held her hips to slowly impale her on my bare cock. I wanted to plant a baby in Mom's belly. That was the way to win her. First Dad, and now me.

That's 18 year old Gary, a big strong boy and wise beyond his years. At first on their vacation, they joked that he was his mother Amy's "second husband." They messed around, mom sucked him off and he feasted on the paradise between his mother's legs. But Amy has much, much more in store for her darling baby boy. She introduces Gary's fat 8-incher to the same cunt he came out of, and it's off to the races. He fucks his mother boy does he fuck her, he fucks her every which way but loose. Amy joyfully discovers that her son is a non-stop semen producing machine, he can fuck her multiple times a day and night, his hot young balls never quit, he's always filling her to the brim with his creamy semen. Now he really is her second husband, doing what husbands do to their brides. Still, it occasionally rankles that his father at one time made use of his mother's beautiful perfect twat and he has to demonstrate anew that it belongs to him and his big cock alone. "My jealousy of Mom and Dad got the better of me, so I rolled Mom over and helped her up on her hands and knees. I got behind her and stuffed her full of my cock. 'Uff!' she grunted." Finally, he achieves what so many boys can only whack off dreaming about. Gary fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. Now he's no ordinary motherfucker, he's a motherfucker bursting with manly pride. He is truly the proud young cock-carrier and balls-bearer in his mother's life. I love that this brilliant story has a happy ending. Gary and his mom will stay together always, living openly in a new city as man and wife, and Gary'll be fucking babies up his mother's cunt for years to come. That boy sure has the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cumming!!!!!

Hard to read while fingering my wet pussy this story really got me going keep it up

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Good but needs an editor

Good but needs more editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I concur

"great story

This is really a great story. Good buildup and nice plot. Keep up writing in same way. Looking forward to see ur new stories again in same category."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just to make it a little better

Would have been hot if the other guy had felt up or even sex with his mom while his mom saw him with the friend of hers.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great story!

I usually lurk around in the Loving Wives section, but this one fits as well. I've read a few mother son incest stories over the years but I think this is the best. Turns me on more than father/daughter, but I'm a guy, and FROM Tennessee. I agreed with the Anon commenter about the age math 16/20 and 34/40 isn't right. I can imagine a 34 year old hottie with good genes passing for a 22 year old. It was a good plot, with the beach spring break thing. And the "ditzy blonde" thread through the story was certainly blown, first in the art museum, when she knew her stuff, and then in the end when she reveals she had planned to get pregnant by her son all along! I agree with the other commenter who spoke of the guy coming on to her in the club. It would have been real hot if she had let him get his hand under her dress and in her pussy and finger fuck her in the dark corner. That would have really turned the son on, if just having his hand on her ass did. I couldn't stop reading it. Made me stiff. Please, you might add another part to this one after the baby is born, and she lets men flirt with her and the son watches. Good plot.

5 stars. Looking forward to reading your other submissions.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I really liked this sweet love story between a young mother and her son. The premise is creative and original and the execution is as close to perfect as one can expect.

I liked the psychological game Amy played with Gary, teasing him and flirting with other men to make him jealous. Even though she wants him as her lover, she's still his mother and she's teaching him how to act like a man and defend her honor.

And defend her honor he does, becoming her Knight in Shining Armor.

I particularly like the scene where she tests his love by asking him to wear a condom and he refuses, proving his willingness not only to be her lover, but to be her mate and father to her children.

5 stars for a very satisfying and erotic love story.

I was particularly taken with line, “I hosed dick snot all over my mom's taut abs and jiggling tits.” That's classic.

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 10 years ago
Well Written

Good erotic story the characters transition into lovers felt plausible given the situation, but the mom getting pregnant and the outcome seemed to jump the shark.

LAROCLAROCabout 10 years ago
VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story was well worth the read, it was well written and it read really easy. Your style is just what we need. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Was good.. until the end....

story was great.. until the end.. got way unrealistic... she wanted a child by her son...??

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Well written, easy going style. Lots of fun. I often worried about the idea of naming a model who looks like a character - I always guess that the reader doesn't want to go look something up in the middle of a story. But I'm glad you did. It gave an excellent - titillating image to work with.

Like some others I'm not crazy about the pregnancy part, but there's no denying that there is an outspoken group reading here that likes that, so I can't deduct points for that.

I'd like to add that - contrary to one commentator's assertions - this is not an American obsession. I'm an American, and have no such obsession, and I've gotten requests for my characters to get pregnant from readers who are clearly not Americans.

Great job MajorRewrite!

O.F.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 10 years ago
Very fun!

Loved your story. A very fun read and wonderful story-line. The characters were very believable, particularly when he insisted that he had to eat and rest. I'd love to be able to discuss the specifics of the story, but will restrain myself in consideration for others. Suffice to say, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking hot!!

I loved it! It was a hell of a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn Nasty but sounds so Real

It wasn't my intention to get to this website . I was just curious what my son does on computer and history search le me here .To be honest i was mad and furious at him for reading such stuff but when i started reading your story boy it sounds so real . Honestly i would believe if you tell me it's someone's real life story .I dint confront him about it but damn this story did have positive affects on me or in other words i loved this story so much that decided to drop a note .

In short you're very talented writer .

Eryn .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing story

I thought the story flowed very well. Nothing was rushed and that's what makes stories worth reading to me. Keep writing you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

This is the kind of story that gets men going. Expand your next story into the birth and then the milky sex. That's a good turn on as well. Great writing, great dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
once again

A weak minded male protagonist, easily cajoled and threatened into thinking the way that suits someone's plans. Fucking boring and plastic.

Metrycpl4bfsMetrycpl4bfsabout 10 years ago
Great!

This had to rank up in the Top 5 of the stories I have read on this site and others. I like how the story was broke out by "days" which made it more believable. Please continue with this story, because you did bless them with a "daughter"!

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
I must be reading a different story

I see something about 30-year-old women get fat and the 30 year old mom has an 18 year old son? How?

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
I loved your story

And now something to WriterJab: First she is 34 and not fat because she lost he weight due to workouts with her son. Secondly the story mentions in more than three spots that she got pregnant at the tender age of 16 so you do the math.

Like I said I thought you story was very hot and enjoyed every second of it even though I kinda knew where it was heading.

fixer43fixer43almost 10 years ago
math doesn't add up

Sorry, but I'm a bit of a technical person. The original 'pregnant at 16', now at 34 with an 18 yr old son kinda works, but the husband's age has me a bit baffled. He was 20 when he knocked her up, so a 4 year difference. Now when she is 34, he is 40. By my math, that's a 6 yr difference.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
best ive read in a while

loved your story loved how mom only had eyes for sonny you couldve easily made her into a slut with everybody humping in the same room but you kept it between the two of them i like that it makes it so much hotter keep up the awesome writing cant wait for more

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I enjoyed the story much. The pacing was good and the use of the other couple as the deus ex machina to get mother and son together was effective. I'd like to see more of your work and maybe something where the seduction process is a bit more difficult.

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryalmost 10 years ago
Great first post!

You must have been practicing before you wrote this piece. Either that or you're a stone natural writing talent. Very hot. Very smoothly written. Sweet, romantic, horny, perverse--the whole package.

I hope you'll be posting a lot more stories here.

franklarkinfranklarkinalmost 10 years ago
Loved it - 5 stars!

Terrific read - well paced, whilst simultaneously romantic and perverted. I think I've only read one other story on here recently that I didn't want to end - you should definitely consider writing another part, though get ages right! (That error did not subtract from its believability though).

Bravo!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
Just Awesome

What a ride, I loved it from beginning to ending.

biggerjohnbiggerjohnalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

i loved it )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.....

I stopped reading at "I hosed dick snot on her".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hated it.

I used to enjoy this type of story, but this one turned me off all together. What a selfish, needy, conniving cunt of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME

Sounds like the husband knocked up Amy for her inheritance, when she was a flat A cup and after 18 years of marriage was neglecting her. Yeah, I'd say that is enough for a divorce. Good writing. Kim in Kansas

clue12lessclue12lessalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

Loved your twist in the last three paragraphs. It added a whole new level of hotness. Makes me wonder if Jessica was a part of the plan to get them intimate by insisting that they be less bashful. I would love to see a sequel told by Mom letting us know the secrets behind her seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Nice

This story is just plain fun to read!

George in Omaha

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977almost 10 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic!!!

This story REALLY got my cock throbbing and harder than steel. Just the way the 2 ended up so in love and together in the end. Great writing and story telling all the way around. It'd be nice to have a second part, at least I think so. Continue the great work and story telling. Thank you for such an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I loved this story, I hope that it is not your only one. Keep up the effort.

WedjatWedjatalmost 10 years ago
Dreck.

Bad plot. Illogical, stupid actions by characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yeah!!

I screwed my mom too when I was 23 years old she was 46 years old. OMG she was awesome.. I fucked her 6 times that night we were both drunk. no kissing and no words just straight out fucking..

Orion2012Orion2012almost 10 years ago
Great story

I liked the different plot and the progression of their relationship throughout the week. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow, really piss poor writing.

Forget about you sub-par intellect, you can't write a lick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spring break wife

Im got lost.. Did mom go on spring break from school? Did she have an art degree. Why did she not finish school if she started? Sorry just saw a story flaw...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good storie

Thanks i enjoyed your story. Don't worry about the fucking English professors on here who are alway negative. Thought this site was about erotic stories.... Not English class... Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it , fantastic imagination. loved the ending. "careful planning"

lol amazing ending , that one statement " careful planning "

and the reader is left in shock, that the naughty mom, had planned the whole thing.

fell for her own son while working out on the treadmill/weights/yoga at home.

set up the whole spring break room share to carefully seduce him.

Exquisite.

xxxhugsxxx.

p.s

agree with the previous comment ,

iggy the Haters&Flamers,

you wrote alot of emotion into this story & well developed plot / protagonists

with this genre & lovingwives .. that always sets them off. lol.

VOTED 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Absolutely love Mommy Son incest stories. Especially when Mom gets pregnant! Well written. I really enjoyed the way you led into Mom and Son having sex the first time!

GravitateGravitateover 9 years ago
OK, some inaccuracies, but whatever...

...this is the first story on this site that has affected me positively so much that I have been prepared to register.

Well done. I enjoyed the story immensely.

Keep it up, as they say ;)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Spring Break Wife: - Amy and Gary Moore - (Thirty-four Year Old Mother and Eighteen Year Old Son).

Over the past several years that I have been reading on Literotica I have found many top-notch, top shelf incest stories of the highest calibre!! This story is no exception...except for the fact that it is well within my all-time favorite TOP FIVE (5) stories!!

The reason I'm so enthralled with this story is that mother Amy has dedicated her life, body and soul so deeply to her son Gary that she's elected to find her husband an acceptable "singles something" for him to have (and marry) after she divorces him (Gary's father)!! It is stories such as this, mother and son incestual pairing and partnering as life mates, 'husband and wife', parenting of child(ren), and the world be damned, that I can spend days on end of non-stop reading!!!!!.

'MajorRewrite'.....give us more, More, MORE, M-O-R-E, of this calibre story!! Our, at least, my accolades and appreciation will be honorable, truthful and never-ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ABOVE EXCELLENT

Absolutely superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incest.........

In all my years, I've never come across an incest story that I liked as much as I do this one.... I like to read all types of incest stories but Mother/Son is my favorite. I've never had the opportunity to participate in any type of incest but that's not to say that I didn't want to....

I will see if you have any more online now and I'll definitely keep my eyes open looking for more from you.

You've done a masterful job with this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

brilliant story, very well written. one of the best ever on here. hope you write more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I don't think I need to say much more. One of the best incest stories I've read so far. Definitely in my top 3.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Will you be writing more stories??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Holy crap this was an amazing story! Definitely one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for writing it. It was definitely one of the more believable stories I have read in a while.

lvrofstorees23lvrofstorees23over 9 years ago
Awesome

i loved it. One of the best I read. So romantic and hot at the same time. Hope to see more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMY TRICKED GARY

AMY HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER SON AND KINDA TRICKED HIM INTO GOING ON SPRING BREAK AND KNOCKING HER UP. I DONT THINK HE MINDED BECAUSE IT WENT FROM MOTHER LOVE TO BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THAT HE LOVED. 5 STARS PLUS IN MY ROMANCE A FAVORITES. I FEEL THAT IS MORE OF A LOVE STORY.

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exceptional

Truly an exceptional erotic story. It was a good closing where she confesses she's really not a ditz, but had incorporated careful planning in what appeared to be a bad accident. Good scenes, good plot.

friendly6977friendly6977over 9 years ago
Keep writing!

Excellent story line and loved the story overall!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
raises the bar

This is so much better than the usual stories where they from out of nowhere look at each other then tear off their clothes and start having sex.

So many of these have all the plot writing of a third rate porno.

gofish126gofish126over 9 years ago
Wonderfull Story

Hope you do more stories. A 36 year old mom would drive an 18 or 20 year old crazy, especially with a body like Amy's. Hope to see more.

HALO101stHALO101stover 9 years ago
Leather dick?

I could not help but like the mother if, for no other reason, she was able to live in her own fantasy world. However, I wondered if she ever progressed beyond that knocked-up 16-year old.

Probably the only real question that came to mind was did her son have a leather dick? No 18-year old can cum as often as that kid is portrayed as having cum. He had a perpetual hard on and when he was not screwing his mother, she was giving him oral sex. I liked the story, but all the screwing wore me out just reading it. Let's be a little more factual shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE HAVE READ IN THE INCEST/TABOO TYPE STORY. AMY FELL IN LOVE WITH HER SON GARY AND NOW THERE ARE 3 OF THEM.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

hotrod0319hotrod0319over 9 years ago
atlast

I loved this story!!!! Even tho its incest it really seemed that this could hav happened. Not like those other stupid plots that just go striaght for the kill with very lil build up. Thanks for your great imagination. I wished u would hav gone just a tad after her pregnancy to see Wat happened NXT...lol. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was okay

Started off hot then went downhill because you got caught in that classic storytelling mistake where you stop telling details and get lazy. "We had sex and she came twice" is how it all went after the first few pages. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

Good character development. Good story plot. Good loving Sex between a mother and her son. Would love to see more stories of this quality.

WesafftonWesafftonover 9 years ago
Very good

This has to one of the best stories on this site . I hope we see more from you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

A REALLY GREAT STORY. HE JUST THOUGHT SHE IS AN AIR HEAD. SHE GREW TO LOVE HER SON MORE THAN HER HUSBAND. AMY HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT AND THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH.

I AM WAITING ON THE SEQUEL.

YOU WRITERS ALL SAY THAT YOUAPPRICATE THE VOTING AND COMMENTS BUT SOME OF YOU NEVER ANSWER THE FEEDBACK.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very hot story, love your writing. I would have changed it to step mom instead, but still loved it. I hope you keep giving us more stories, love your style and sexy story.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations again for this amazing, excellent, fantastic, hot and super-well written story!!!!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Excellent

A five pointer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

it rated 5 stars

WesafftonWesafftonabout 9 years ago

Great story . I hope that we see more stories from you . With out a doubt 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was absolutely fucking awesome! I don't know what I like better, the flawless story or seeing your moniker when I got to the end, thinking how great the story was! Hehehe :)

....five of five, easily! ....and let me tell you,mas a rule, I HATE mother/son stories, they usually just flat turn me off! The characters were really well written, and while the son was resistant he wasn't written as a whiny pussy ass like almost every fucking brother/son/father is in almost all of these stories, which is usually unbelievable. Bravo on a job well done! ...now I'm off to see what else you've written! ...otherwise its a search through at least another thirty before I find anything palatable ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep writing

Give more like that.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
10/10

One of the first stories i read when i discovered literotica, and to this day i still read it at least once a month! hope to read more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

In my favorites not just incest but a love story

Ron Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Puss versus pussy

It seems that almost no one under 50 knows that a puss is a face. It is not a short for pussy. They are completely different words with completely different meanings. Remember that when someone uses the words "sour puss" they're referring to a sad face, not a smelly vagina.

Now that I got that out, I thought the story was very erotic although rushed at the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FAVORITES

A really good story it is in my favorites and I have read it many times and plan on reading it many more. More of a true love story than incest. I think there could have been more to the ending but I did not write it. I liked the part where Amy said she wanted to make love not fuck.

Ron Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just like any insecure wimpass, it all came to an abrupt end. Aiiii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tbh

I wish the two couples ended up in a four way. The story got to weird when the two wanted to have a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I anticipate your deletion of this comment, but I'm writing it, regardless.

I might've enjoyed this story, despite the central thread of adultery... Alas, I could not enjoy it, because of the mother's blatant and deliberate humiliation of her son. If my new wife did something like that on OUR honeymoon? I'd leave her to her fun and file divorce papers the next day. It's not my job to ensure some douche doesn't take her out on the dance floor and fuck her right there, just as it isn't her job to ensure that I don't do the same thing with another woman. It's her job to emanate "I'm taken" with her body language, and my job to do the same. I'm there to protect her, of course, but that doesn't include watching her like a hawk to ensure she doesn't flirt her way into shredding our vows. The mother in this story said she wasn't "the ditzy blonde you think I am." Her actions belie the truth of her words. Overall, I was not personally impressed by the caliber of the storytelling. I regret to report, I could only give two stars. I'm anonymous because cleansing my inbox of the explosion of vitriolic emails I would receive should I use my pseudonym instead...did not sound like an appealing activity to me ;)

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Disappointing

The premise of the story was good and I really liked Gary. I did not like Mom/Amy. I abhor women who pout when they don't get their way and expect their spouse to never say no to them. I just can't like a story with the kind of character I wouldn't put up with and who I would never have as a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
in my favorites

Read it many times and it just gets better.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amy's Game

Really enjoyed the story, particularly the characterization of Amy as a mature woman who knew just what she wanted, and how to get it -- first, the perfect big tit body that would get her all the fucking she wanted from her son, and finally get her knocked up by her big-cock son and free of her first husband. The play-offs between Amy and her son, and Brad and Jess, were really nice facilitators. It might have been nice for Amy's boy to get into Jesse while in fort Lauderdale, but I suppose that would have ruined the completion of Amy's dogged pursuit of her son. Thanx for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun enough

This is a difficult piece to assess. On the one hand, it is a light and airy read that moves along. On the other, it trivializes some fairly polarizing issues such as adultery, incest and pregnancy.

The characters are essentially stock (e.g. hung son with great stamina; stacked, gorgeous Mom; disinterested Dad {despite gorgeous wife?!!?]). Mom is given a little more to do here than usual. She is the main protagonist and instigator, and as written, is in control and can come across as manipulative. Her son is more than willing to be manipulated though.

The plot is silly to the point of being absurd, but then, we aren't reading it for the plot. The dialog works and the pacing is fluid enough. With only minor editing issues, this is a solid story. The author deliberately tries to keep it light so the more serious consequences of the character's actions don't distract, with varying degrees of success.

The X's and O's of the sex are handled well enough, and there is some real heat here. Unfortunately, the serious issues and the way they are handled, do detract from the erotic element. I still like the story well enough and you should definitely keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

shit that was unbelivebul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tits

The only thing that spoils this story is the silicone tits, I hate them like, anything else that is false!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Daaaaamn

That was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
3803 Followers
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...