All Comments on 'Meeting the Master Ch. 02'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shit, had a glock??

And didn't use it??? WTF!!! Never Never Ever point a gun at anybody unless you intend to use it. If not you just armed your attacker? Protagonist? Nemesis? Take your pick. I waited to vote, this one was easy..........ONE as in 1 star for being gun stupid!!!! And he still hasn't divorced the bitch!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
I'm With the First Anon

He should have used the glock. Time to run from this marriage and her lifestyle. She could move in with the prick M. Don't take too long ending this tale.

No Rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shit

What a load of shit

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Seems you are losing your way...?

First part was a straight "5", but somehow I have the feeling you have lost it somewhere. Steve doesn´t react the way I would expect a man of his trades to act.

Maybe you need a part three where it cleans up. Hard to imagine he could "perform" whilst his wife was abused the way it was. He couldn´t leave? There must be thousands of possibilities for him to arm up and put an end to that farce.It would disappoint me if Steve just went along without proper revenge. He cannot take Ruth back, so what is left? Blow up that place and play Rambo..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another idiot

who has to bother people by writing this chit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author is really sick...

Really is a very sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter three

The husband agrees with M and they become friends. This direction of this story has no surprises. This chapter has outlined everything.

krnchrmankrnchrmanabout 10 years ago
He should have left

This idiot should have left the whore when he found out in chapter one that she had been cheating and cucking him for 20 years. Going to meet this asshole produced the expected results. He should have rejected the whore offered to him, told the Asshole M he was leaving and if he prevented it, advised the AH that he would fill kidnapping charges. I would not have gone to start with, but I sure as hell would have not remained in the house.

I would have told my whore (wife) I was leaving and if she stayed, she could stay forever. He had a week to train with the handgun and he could have gained enough knowledge and proficiency to kill M and at least wound the two goons with 3 or 4 shots.

But I feel dumer for wasting the time to read this crap............what a terrible story

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Interesting Read !

An interesting situation which opens up the story to go down many avenues for the plot. 

Will the husband force his wife to choose, will just divorce her, will expose the master as a pimp in the small town, will husband expose the clients of the pimp, or will the husband ask the master to send round young girls for him. The husband can let his slave wife watch him being pleased by a younger woman with bigger tits. This can be the husbands revenge on his wife and the master with have to supply the husband with free young females. While his wife just gets older and is assigned to just working, cooking, and maid around the house. The intimate sex is supplied by the young females who should be the masters favourites. 

The husband could also demand a percentage of his wife's whoring fee.

Either course of action will not get the wife and husband into a normal marriage. The cast has been set !

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: another idiot

I seconded your comment. This was a Ren and Stimpy story ...........STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SHIT STORY

Only read where he agreed to stay and then skipped to the end. The story SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PART2 3 STARS

LIKED PART 1 IN AN MASTER AMD SLAVE RELATIONSHIP FOR OVER 24 YEARS AND THE HUSBAND ISN'T THE MASTER AND HAS NO CLUE. AN THEY SAY BEEN CHEAT MORE THAT WOMEN(ME DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO CHEAT AFTER WORKING AND HONEY-DOS). THEN HE FINDS OUT AND MEETS THE MASTER AND GET OFFER YOUNG ORIENTAL WOMEN FLESH. I HOPE THEY NO STAY TOGETHER JUST SO THAT HE CAN GET FRESH PUSSY FOR ALL THE YEARS THAT HIS WIFE HAS HAD A CHANCE AT STRANGE. GOOD READ KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is the Steve in Chapter 1 the same as Chapter 2?

Not even close. WTF was this? Like two different people. Makes this difficult to believe or read

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Well it went from an interesting "take back control of my life" to "happy cuck who can be placated with whores" kind of story. Good luck with that and thanks...for nothing.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Wow...

Wow, this was weird. I like a lot of SL's tales, but this is getting even more bizarre than usual.

3 Stars for this one. I'll stick it out for one more chapter, and I really hope he finds a way to take the asshole down.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Fuck it

It's entertaining, and that's what I'm here for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Considering that his "wife" had a knife and was going to plunge it into his heart, he made a wise choice...

However, why in the fuck would he even consider staying with her? She proved where her loyalties are and her choice is to be with M, not her husband. And her love for him is less than her devotion to M and her clients.

Then his lackadaisical attitude towards everything that is going on...well, it just doesn't fit with his attitude and actions in chapter 1. So who's the real Steve?

Also, makes me wonder, if M commanded Ruth (or whatever her name is) to bring her underaged son and daughter to join the business, would she? She was willing to kill her husband...what about farm animals? What about drug smuggling? What about genocide? Incest? Rape? This is a woman who was willing to kill her husband to protect her master, who never denied that she wouldn't if her master commanded it, so why would she not do anything else?

How can you trust a woman, or anyone, who would murder the spouse they love to protect the man they obey? How can you trust her around your children?

So I ask again, why would he want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just stupid

This woman is willing to murder him, obviously doesn't really give a shit about him, has betrayed him in every conceivable way for over 20 years, and he is still willing to try to work things out with her? LOL. Like he could ever trust this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting turn.

I like the fact that M recognized Him as (maybe) a latent Dom? Could that be why his wife was also drawn subconsciously (at least at first) to him? However...If this is the case..Steve would NOT tolerate M's continued use of his wife. In order for both to save face,maybe a slave trade is in order. It would be a win-win for everyone involved in the story line. Ruth said she wanted M more than Steve anyway. Now...I'm no Cuck-Boy fan( as a former Man in Uniform, I'm a firm BTB/Wrath of God guy),but even I know having 50 brainwashed slaves gunning for you if you so much as sneeze at their Master is what his future would be. Twenty yrs of lying to her husband will not be solved with ANY form of therapy. Steve strikes me as smart enough guy to know this. Hell...she was ready to KILL him at the Masters command! Something Steve had asked her about earlier,and she had denied she would ever have to do. So...she must have been ordered to carry that knife,right? I mean,I'm sure it's not a part of her everyday corset ensemble. So she went there knowing she might kill her own husband,yet came out of the shower earlier at Home,all bubbling with happiness and enthusiasm for the coming nights events. So...anyway,Steve is seeing the realities of his situation. Steve married a liar,to herself and to him. She got to act out a normal life with husband and children,but heart and soul...she BELONGS to M. Steve said it himself... only Master and her "Clients" were allowed to know the real Ruth.....everything else in her life is just pretend.. I also like the sense of humor that Steve is using to get through a very trying life event. You see soldiers do this a lot in stressful combat situations. Keep this going. Gave it 4s,hope to give the next one 5s. Maybe the next series of stories could be called "The New Adventures of Steve and Motoko?" -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So...

she has fucked other guys, 100's of them, under the control of a master which she chooses over her husband, and is willing to knife her husband, but he thinks about a marriage counselor? He is more batshit crazy than she is. Lost me there....adios!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why do “writers” insist on using 1st person when they want to have their characters contradict themselves this badly?

The Steve in the 1st chapter was angry. The Steve in this chapter is recount events with them same passion and force as if he was reciting the ball scores. The Steve in the 1st chapter gave no indication he’d fall into the events. The Steve in this chapter gave with barely any real resistance. And so on and so on.

<P>

This wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t know his thoughts and feelings. Write this in the 3rd person, and those would be a mystery. Write in the 1st person, and he’s inconsistent and contradictory. (I guess you could say his contradictory behavior is a consistency.)

<P>

You’re main character is a cipher. He seems to be there just because you wanted someone who wasn’t part of the “lifestyle” to learn it.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
Just like Sunday night down at the rugby club!

Great story. Completely potty of course but I can't keep the smile off my face.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
The story is wacko, of course.

But if he's staying married to the prostitute, he's due a whole lot of back earnings from the pimp. $500,000? $1,000,000? Something like that.

A business arrangement. If the pimp won't agree, then people need to start dying. That's what happens in this kind of James Bond-ish fantasy, right?

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 10 years ago
Weird and Unusual.......

?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Puzzling

Why did hubby even want to meet 'Master'? If the PI he used provided a phone number, etc. how did he not already know the person's name? Why back away from using the gun? No real rationale was given for that.

In chapter 2 he is astonished that a pimp would offer him a whore to pacify him and make him more pliable. Really?

Silly stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really

a little far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

All is not lost - yes he was stupid to confront m on his home turf without a plan besides a gun he didn't intend to use. But once there he could not leave. The "wife " was a dead issue she figuratively and almost physically knifed him in the back so he made the best of it. He can get revenge later. The wife has to go - all else is still on the table

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Reminds me

Of 'Manos hands of fate',the mystery science 3000 take on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Underrated story

This story is well written and very underrated for some stupid reasons.

The shift in the main characters mood from ch 1 to ch 2 is perfectly understandable. At first he is furious and can feel nothing but cold blind rage. But after a few days of thinking his mood has changed to a point where he is beginning to ask himself how she could do a dreadful thing like that to him and he wants answers. He is still angry but also curious. This is a very realistic reaction and a natural character development.

Being a cheating slut is not illegal so all the ideas of bringing the police in on it are just stupid, and if he had fired his gun he would have been killed or gone to prison which is also stupid. The writer has not written the character as stupid, so there. And honestly most of the revenge stories are stupid if you think realistically about it. Despite the far fetched setup this story feels much more realistic than an average man dressing up as a navy seal to shoot his wifes lover.

Then there are the people who finds a small plot detail they don't like and rates the entire story 1. There is a Bush joke: 1 star. Or he didn't shoot the bad guy: 1 star. Or some other moronic hangup: 1 star. These people are living proof that PCs have become much too easy to use. We need AOL back.

So far this writer hasn't written any normal stories and I doubt that he or she will. They never go where you expect and always has some weird angle to them. I don't understand why people keep getting irritated about that. The writer has been around for a long time and is consistently strange (ha ha). If you expect the same as many others writers don't read his or her stories.

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Over the top

Written well enough but it's not for me, too far fetched, Daniel has entered the lions den and got a nasty bite. It was not difficult to predict chapter 2 before it was presented but enjoy your writing StrangeLife as I am sure many will enjoy reading your offering.

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Stupid

Does anonymous regard everyone as stupid because they have a different opinion to him/her, that's just plain stupid!. chuckle.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Sorry, not my cup of tea

The moment his wife decided to amplify her twenty years of knifing him in the back by threatening to use I would have shot anyone I could... I am a bit emotional...

No stars for you and I am out of here..

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Intersting story

It seems like this could be on the 'Mind Control' hub so it makes me think- maybe it isn't mind control! Can't wait for the next chapter. Perhaps Steve isn't the blunderer he seems. The best way to gain intel is from the inside. Among other things, he knows that Ruthy (or whatever her name is) is willing to sink a knife in him. He knew that there were thugs before he pulled out the Glock, and he may not be as inept with it as he made it appear. By the end of the weekend, he'll have much more intel. He's not foolish enough to think he can just escape, if he acts like he's going along with it, he may survive and form a plan. Will he dump the obviously willing whore, or can he turn her? Can he cause the collapse of this nut job's empire? I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Like a reader said, Entertaining

Mutual assured destruction won out. So he's stuck there, why not take the free pussy?

Not like he cares if the wife don't like it. If I were writing this, Master has to go, as does the wife. Or use her as a talented piece of ass, but her happy 24 years a sex slave would burn my love for her right out of me.

Being around a yes master person 24/7 would drive me nuts, so no I wouldn't want a live in slave.

Chilley

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Vessel

Protagonist is your vessel for spinning a dom-sub story from the eyes of a witness. He is dragged into subdom himself by his own growing submissiveness. I suppose in the last chapter you will grow him a set of balls, once you have accomplished your real objective.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Still entertaining,

But getting closer to the cucky stuff I dont enjoy. I guess I can accept he had no choice but to submit to staying for the weekend, but wow this is kidnapping, unlawful restraint, etc and I would prob be so hot I pulled the trigger, and damn the consequences for myself.

But then the story ends unsatisfactorily, so we will have to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where do we go from here?

First off, glad Master didn't turn out to be the narrators' father. I think sleeping with the girl is a cop out. Because I'm sure Master could tape it and give it to the wife to use in a divorce. I think you should have the narrator ask the wife if she'd leave him if Master told her to.

Frankly I don't see how he can have Ruth is his house but I'm anxious to see where you go with this.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 10 years ago
Steve's latent plan...

... is to take over AS the master, make his wife his total bitch and make the rest of her life a living hell and the enjoy the tantalizing young flesh of the others in the house. At least, that's how I'd end it!

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
WTF Just Happened?

Is this the same Steve in Chapter 1? Bad, just bad. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
would he really?

Surprised to see him so easily sucked in to goings on in the mansion. Seems to have wimped out after taking the high ground initially. Hope he gets it together in the next chapter and makes them pay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't get this story

Ruth has deceived him for 20 years with this master & he did not never suspect. She pulls a knife on him & she supposedly loves him! I am pondering where this will go but it is in v weird & uncomfortable territory for me at present. Unless something happens for spell over her to break which seems highly unlikely after 24 years with him (more than poor dumb schluck hubby) then this marriage is doomed & ruth can move in permanently with master & fuck & suck her life away as she so wants. Only she won't have her alleged loving hubby. I am utterly perplexed.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
I may be alone in liking this so far

I mean, I can understand the husbands need to figure out what is going on. The wife's behavior is SO over the top. HIs life has stopped making sense and he has to find out what is up in order to know what to do.

I keep expecting the category to switch to Mind Control. And I think that is what has me still interested.

I do think M is an idiot to think that Motoko could stop him even if she is some bad ass death merchant. All he has to do is order her to let him tie her up for a spanking/sex/bondage session and then leave her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Steve turned out to be a Grade A dipshit

He fell under the spell of "M" immediately. Starting with calling him M instead of "Dick" or some other more appropriate moniker. And then he starts accepting sex from the other slaves. Oh how noble he was to stop at whipping the slave girl!!!

Terrible story, 1*.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
I dont think I have ever read a story with a BIGGER Plot hole

WHY does the idiot husband want to visit the mansion and "master ". after chapter 1?

what good could possibly come of it after 20 years of the wife compulsive cheating ?

since there is no rational answer and the author is too god damn fucking stupid come up with one ... this story and this chapter makes no sense.

and WHY would M care about one wife and an angry husband soooo much that he was willing to risk his death and or police and the end of his sex life style?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

wow this story is just plain stupid. he should of just shot him and been done with it. but now the husband is going to join mand be a wimp. this crap does not belong in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where to go from here...

WACC or RAAC? What should have happened right after M tells him mokoto will kill him if he steps out of line and M has to leave, is walk toward mokoto, turn and say "M can I have just a minutem of your time? Ruth come with M." He turns to mokoto and asks her if she must do all he commands? Yes. Is she married? No. How long has she known Ruth? X years. Does she like Ruth, even thought she's a liar and a cheat and thus dishonorable? Yes she likes Ruth but not the cheating. He hands mokoto the glock and tells her to point it at Ruth. He tells M he saw the knife in Ruths hand and he knows she meant to kill him with it. He asks M to command Ruth to give M the knife. M dies so. He says he can't trust Ruth anymore and commands mokoto to pull the trigger. She hesitates. He screams at her and orders her to pull the trudger and she does. The glock was unloaded. M and Ruth and everone know he won't ever take Ruth back, their married life is over. Mokoto having proved her loyalty he accepts her servitude and they retire. Later he secretly reloads the glock with live rounds. He comes to accept his wife did this of her own free will and she choose this life. He plots his revenge to eliminate M and take his place. He commands his wife to never have sex again with anyone, while he goes on enjoying all the subs at the mansion. M is locked away in a dungeon where he controls nothing. As to plausibility - the guy is clueless for twenty years his wife has a shaved pussy, but magically grows a landing strip over night? He never notices the whip marks? He never wonders why she disappears while serving as a whore for master? She declares her love for hubby but is willing to kill him and drown her children if Master commands it? WTF? How does she hide her double life so well? He never discovers her slut clothes? She enjoys sex with ape-man or horse cock but never gives hubby the same mind blowing sex? Oh is she in for one hell of a beating. Cat-o-Nine...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Conclusion Please

This can have only one ending so please don't spin it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

his father would be disappointed after roll as he say his father have rise smart man but we know how smart he is lol

going in to ur enemy's house and sill want to be with wife who can kill him at any time is not smart but worst then cuckold atlest they know what they r

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Open Plot

I agree with Harvy VA's comments.

The plot is wide open for many variations in different directions.

One must remember that this story is fictional and not a possible real life or what could happen in the real world.

So with that in mind a Master with a stable of 52 whores is possible.

As for the husband, well he has so many options, revenge, killing master and wife, exposure of the mansion and it's clients, starting his own slave stable with help or wife and motoko , asking for % of wife's fees, back fees from wife, payment from master to keep quiet, videoing the scenes at the mansion, etc, etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stone the bitch.

Too bad the slut already contaminated the gene pool.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
What Now

She has been whoring for 20+ years once a week and maybe 2 johns per outing. Let's call it 2000 tricks at $1000 per trick. That is 2,000,000 plus interest over 20years, maybe 4,000,000 over all. Demand the whole amount or burn the place down on a Saturday night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No fucking way .....

Would she be permitted to go to the mansion to confront that POS.

Would she wear her slut costume if she was permitted to go.

Would she get out of the car.

Would I shake the hand of Master Dos Equis.

Since Master Dos Equis informed Steve he was being held against his will, shoot the guards.

Getting involved with Dragon Lady means Steve submits to the whole sick arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eat shit and die you sick duck.

Horrible shit story.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
Ok let's bring reality into this.

A cat isent going to kill anyone its not even going to cut unless its tipped in metal. It can cut if it's designed to and defiantly welt. It will hurt like a motherfucker but kill no. I know because I own several and use them regularly.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
your readers seem to be over critical...

Uh... Story time... Not forensic science time. Lighten up... And if your seriously using "sick duck" as an insult... Should you even be reading on an erotica site? No judgment, but damn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why!

Would any half way intelligent man want to have anything to do with women who whore for this person. Totally this guy is either very dumb and can't find his own ass or very unnecessarily trusting and still can't find his own ass!

Any woman who works for man is currently under his his control, has been under his control, or will be under his control in the future therefore can't be trusted.

Writer be aware trying to make it appear a woman to pick a poor man over a rich guy all things equal has a lot to learn.

Women are nesters and want the best nest they can have, if a better nest is available guess which nest she's going for?

ihateraccihateraccabout 7 years ago
POINTING THE WEAPON AT M

YOU SAY YES, AND THE SHOOT, THE GUYS STANDING THERE, WTF IS THE BIG DEAL.

LIKE TAKING A LIFE IN THAT SHIT HOLE MEANS ANYTHING.

IT WOULD BE FUCKING HEAVEN TO GET TO KILL THESE PEOPLE.

Oh i am so worried God wont like me Oh mommy mommy

point breath shoot aim for center mass..repeat...keep moving..reload..aim shoot

If you have reason it is not murder it is killing....God sorts that out.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
RUTH IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE MOST HATED CHARACTER IN LOVING WIVES

I used to think Karen (Another Love by RichardGerald) was the most vile, evil wife character I'd ever read about until I met Carla (White Lies by Magmaman).

But now the baton is given to Ruth, the most conniving, deceitful and certifiably insane character ever to grace the fictitious world of Loving Wives. Congratulations StrangeLife, may your god wish a thousand fucks upon you.

Seriously though, who could even imagine a woman so narcissistic and twisted as Ruth, or of the master and his tribe of 52 willing prostitutes. Thank Christ it's only a story (I hope).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a moron the main character is.

It was obvious there would be some kind of ambush. The MC makes no preparations apart from buying a gun. Calling the police never occurs to him. Even if they are corrupt all he has to do is upload all he's got to the internet. That was a thing way back when this was written. He's put himself and his wife at risk by being too dumb to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too preposterous for words, so much so that the story cannot be read with any suspension of disbelief. On what planet is the wife fucking someone at least once a week (see Ruth's statement towards the end of Part I about how often she had to service the johns) for over 20 years of marriage and hubby never notices? How does she get to the mansion which is a 2 hour drive away? What happened when she was pregnant, nursing, etc. Did she have a break or did that make the price to fuck her go up? She apparently would kill her husband and at least abandon her kids if the asshole instructed her to do so.

There is potentially a good story in several iterations in a less absurd premise. One of the Brit authors on here did LW tale where the MC's secretly submissive wife just disappeared for a week or two and on her return, he discovered her secret submission to some rich guys in a mansion conveniently close to one of the SAS bases. Since the MC was a former SAS officer (aren't we all? actually I'm Delta but it's not been the same since Lee Marvin and Chuck Norris were in command), he and his mates screwed things up for the bad guys and then he took advantage of his wife's proclivities to live the sex dream. It's fantasy but it kind of worked.

However, this story is just a steaming shit fire in a runaway dumpster. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC is too much of a fucktard for me to really enjoy the story. He should have fucking started shooting up the place the moment he arrived, but instead, he does this shit? And the fact that he still even seems to be with his wife is just disgusting. I do hope ch3 is better than this piece of shit.

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

I give up, the story concept was to stupid to continue reading.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit12 months ago

Yeah…too stupid to continue. Asshole goes from willing to use violence to leave to ready and willing participant. That kind of instant reversal leaves me uninterested. Better he died taking his wife’s pimp with him. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kinda interesting vs bizaare to be initiated to a house of BDSM, with so many submissive

Hard to avoid cognitive dissonance as wife and mother of your kids has been under thrall of a Dom since high school. Totally WTF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrangeLife@StrangeLife
359 Followers
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories