All Comments on 'All Girl Dorm Love Ch. 02'

by Laura Smythe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better the second time

Chapter 2 was definitely better than chapter one. The awakening of Tammy by Melissa and Kathy was intense. Does the story continue?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
A decent beginning...

The story-line is enticing. The characters are reasonably believable, although you skimp (in both chapters) on the details of them interacting. The sex is mostly enjoyable.

I do like what you've given, but I wish you'd done more. The easiest example centers around that terribly disappointing line near the end of Ch 02, "It was hard to make sense of this, but they knew she was their love slave now, and maybe forever." The reason it was hard to make sense of Tammy being their love slave is that you didn't give us enough information to make it believable. Sure, we can see the possibility, but the story doesn't show us enough of Kathy pushing Tammy's limits or enough of Tammy's awareness of her yielding her will to Kathy. We certainly didn't get enough info about Melissa and Kathy. You have the makings of 2 much longer chapters or at least several more chapters that will make it make sense.

Please write more.

"Peak" as a verb means to reach the top (her sexual excitement peaked as her orgasm exploded), or as a noun means the pointy top of something (like a mountain peak, the peak of her erect nipple, etc). "Peek" means "look at quickly" or "look at covertly."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet story

intense and very delightfull.

the love among them is fully enhanced (for my taste) due they avoided to use unnatural goods.

the way the girls have done love put the empire of human sensitivity at its proper and very very natural place into human feelings.

be happy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous