All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Boss'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical Indian WACC

Crap drools from the drains of calcutta

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BORING!!

Boring BORING boooorrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!'

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 10 years ago
"Hell with him, she thought."

Thoughts ONLY from a woman who is anxiously seeking a divorce--one which she so richly deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
whores are whores

just get checked weekly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Hot story waiting for next installment.

I like all your stories, really erotic.

I guess you too has the same sexy element of the lady characters in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Might Have Been Better if Written in Sanskrit

But I doubt it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
maybe

Or maybe it was the Indians that taught it to the British.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY

As i read it i felt i was there.

The wife is a keeper either as a wife or as a lover.

When we worked in the Gulf, my wife's big boss had hots for her. The mere thought he is touching her bum or kissing her neck made me a tent in my pants. I was telling her that she can spend more time at work; that she is my wife and will be no matter what; i kept buying her sexy but also classy underwear.

For quite a while she worked long hours and was attending a number of events involving overnight stay. I never wanted her more madly than in those months.

He got transferred to another area office some months later.

She never admitted she had a thing with him. The closest she came to admission was when 2 years later she told a good friend of ours: "Affairs at work are strange in the sense it is easier to get involved than to get out... & i don't mean the woman is blackmailed. Affairs have a life of their own. They are sweet and sour... but then, the life is sweet and sour..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A+ (*****+)

Meena is a keeper!!!

If i were her husband, i would let her work overtime!

If i were her boss, well... thos story would have mny chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A+ = *****

i could fall in love with Meena!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NEGATIVE COMMENTS, SOME OF WHICH ARE PRACTICALLY HATEFUL, ARE NOT JUSTIFIED AT ALL

ALL negative comments attack Meena's choices which is unfair because the story is published as an erotic story. Some people should read "The Lives of Saints" or a biography of Mother Theresa, whom i respected very, very much btw.

In my mind Indian Wife is a genre, very much like Spaghetti Western or Tarantino's movies, or Kung Fu movies... Nevertheless they can (a) entertain us & (b) tell a human story. Erotic stories as a rule will also arouse us.

Indian Wife stories have another dimension added to them: what's going on is often a taboo in mainstream society but that makes it even more erotic. That's why an Indian Wife will have to do it because she is blackmailed or helpless or to help her husband. Usually the lover is her boss, her landlord, husband's boss, husband's BFF... However, she enjoys the sex, she craves other man's dick: she loves to fuck.

Meena's husband does not realize he got a jackpot but he also got more on his plate than he can handle. There will be enough volunteers to eat his table scraps. Meena is sexy and smart enough to find them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meena, i am happy for you!

I slept with a boss of mine. he was nice & sexy & i made the first move, just one or two sentences with double entendre. he got the rightessage. he was nice to me, kind and gentle. He was good in bed too! My husband never found out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a human story

I gave you an A (5*).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meenaaaaaa

Meenaaaaaa Aaa Gaya Tera Deevaanaa!!!!!!

Love you Meena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The story did make my tool rise up Meena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Do not compete for the same woman with your boss

Years ago i had an affair with a married woman (i was married too). A big boss (Regional Director) started flirting with her & i lost. The boss in question was also 12 years my junipr. I did like her very much. She was very sexy & she dressed so nicely.

Life can be a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE & I WORK FOR THE SAME BOSS & HE'S FUCKING MY WIFE

The situation is very complicated. We are illegal immigrants. The additional problem is the situation turns me on. I am afraid i will lose my wife's respect if i tell her the truth. I don't know what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars (*****)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MEENA, DUMP THEM ALL & MARRY ME. I AM SINGLE, I HAVE POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION, I CURRENTLY WORK IN QUWAIT ON A TEMP BASIS. EARLIER I WORKED IN ALASKA & ALBERTA

This is a marriage proposal.

I will never leave u. If you leave me & change your mind, i'll take u back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BE ATTENTIVE TO YOUR WIFE'S NEEDS, IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

When i was my first wife i took her kind-of for granted. The main issue was my drinking problem. I was not an alcoholic but if i entered a bar with my work buddies i would be the last to leave (i would be drunk as a matter of course).

Once, after I came home late & drunk, my wife & i got into an argument & i decided to spend the night at my parents'.

My dad, who was opposite of talkative, said just these words: "You should never go out alone & leave a young and healthy wife home alone."

Life taught me a lesson what he meant by his words: If you are not attentive to all her needs, someone else will be & he will score.

Well, suprise! suprise! someone else did fuck my wife & we divorsed.

Governments say "Don't drink and drive" & my advice to young married men is: "Don't drink if you have a fuckable wife at home." In other words, "Don't neglect your wife because other man's attention & his dick come as a combo!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super

You have magic in your fingers & a sexy kinky imagination in your head! I am your fan & love to hear the tales of Meena's life ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I would not leave my wife just because her boss fucked her

The idea that my wife was touched, kissed, licked and fucked by her boss gives me a hard on.

(As someone said it in their comment, Meena is a keeper!)

5 *s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RE ANON 17/07/2014: "I WOULD NOT LEVE MY WIFE JUST BECAUSE HER BOSS FUCKED HER"

Man, you hit the mail on the head with your comments.

I did not dump my wife when it became obvious her boss was fucking her.

She has stunning looks & you can feel her health and energy just by looking at her. Men used to ask her out even in a boring city like the one where we lived. When we were visiting New York, she was asked out 4 times in one day!

She worked as a receptionist for a doctor who had his office in a building which was locked after 7 pm. She started working overtime & once or twice a week she'd come home between 9:30 & 10. I started spying on her & obtained enough evidence to confront her. She admitted everything, asked me not to leave her and promised the affair would "end in the near future." We fucked two times that night & it was the best and the wildest sex i ever had.

She started staying overtime less & less often, but for about a year she would "work overtime" at least once a month. During that year & to this date, she would bring up the doctor into the conversation whenever we started cuddling and kissing and i would fuck her like a tireless and wild madman who thinks there is no tomorrow.

Yes, Yours Truly is a proud husband of a hot wife and has wholeheartedly accepted his destiny (karma).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story (5 *s)

Comments suggest the story was well received by many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tantrik721 is an excellent writer

By now, Indian Wife & Boss has 4 chapters. None of the chapter has a predictable plot. You just follow Meena's life story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i have read all 4 chapters

Good stuff.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I HAVE READ ALL 4 CHAPTERS TODAY

Yes, Ch. 3 & 4 are in BDSM category but they are nothing extreme.

You won't go wrong if you read all the chapters (up to date there are 4).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you like Indian Wife category this is a story for you

This story 4.60 out of 5 stars.

Meena 5.40 out of 5 stars! [above expectations!!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
copied story

all his stories are copied from an oldjoe story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A VERY GOOD INDIAN WIFE STORY - 5*

This actually is Ch. 1 of Indian Wife & Boss series.

Some of the chapters are BDSM but nothing hardcore.

Ch. 4 is a love story wrapped in pornography.

Ch. 1 & Ch. 4 in my mind stick out in terms of wuality but it is worthwhile reading all 4 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i wish my wife were like Meena

I would tell her to invite her boss for dinner...

I would never leave her. I would love her the way she is.

bobby9909bobby9909about 9 years ago
Obviously...

someone has figured out a way to manipulate the scores. Such children...

bobby9909bobby9909about 9 years ago
Obviously...

someone has figured out a way to manipulate the scores. Such children...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * * *

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6/5.0 stars, rounded to ☆☆☆☆☆

Once a woman decides to find a lover, nothing can stop her.

Never underestimate the resourcefulness of a woman.

Married women are no exception.

INDIAN WIVES ARE THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it very much

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Copied story

Story is copied from Old Joes collection in asstr.org. Typical Indian cant do anything original

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 06/25/16 Copied story: I DON'T CARE WHERHER THE STORY IS ORIGINAL, AS LONG AS IT IS EROTIC...

... this one IS EROTIC indeed.

Women are very complicated beings; for men they remain mistery. Yet they remain the ultimate masterpiece of our maker.

Meena, i wish i were your boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it very much. Gave it a 5- (very deservedly so!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like the whole series. I gave this Chapter a 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A]

tantrik721 is a good writer.

Meena's character was crafted masterfully.

The only difference between a cheating wife and a faithful one is that the former fucks a man (or men) other than her husband whereas the latter one does not.

We have our respective life trajectories that are affected by events beyond our control.

Some events can change us forever.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE: CHEATING WIVES ARE BETTER IN BED. IF YOU FIND OUT SHE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR, JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS & do not stop sleeping with her.

Don't forget that a real loving wife can fuck other men yet still love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA! VERY EROTIC. REALISTIC. WELL WRITTEN.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:-)

LIKE! I gave the story a 5.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This storyis a GOOD READ. The same goes for the series as a whole*.

I am glad i came across this story.

* Pls note that some chapters are published in another category. By the end of Ch. 4 we the readers will realize Meena is a more complex person than we thought.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
ब्राह्मणी टचकेदार नितंबिनी

निळ्या पॅंटीत भरलेले नितंबा.

मीना हे नावच सेक्सी बायकांचे. कायम फुरफुरणारा दाणा स्वस्थ बसू देत नाही म्हणून हिने पवारी काळा लंड घेऊन चोदून घेतलेच.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! VERY EROTIC. VERY REALISTIC. FIVE STAR STUFF. MEENA IS A KEEPER!

Hi tantrik721:

Bravo! Thank you for this story.

The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

Hi everybody:

When your wife decides to cheat on you with her boss, it is almost impossible to stop her. You must first repair the relationship! I mean it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. EROTIC & REALISTIC. ***** (5)!

272,870 views, 136 favorites. Not bad @ all!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IN MY BOOK, THIS STORY IS FIVE-STAR STUFF

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE THE STORY! TOTALLY AGREE WITH anon 07/18/14

Below is the copy of above comment:

I would not leave my wife just because her boss fucked her.

The idea that my wife was touched, kissed, licked and fucked by her boss gives me a hard on.

(As someone said it in their comment, Meena is a keeper!)

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0). Bravo! This story is very erotic & 100% realistic. The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

In my book this is one of the best Loving Wife stories on Literotica, & a MUST READ.

Ravi is married a very attractive woman (Meena), yet he is taking her for granted. It is a No-No!

Meena is a keeper. Full stop. I could fall in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5.0)

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very very erotic.

True to life.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only I had allowed my boos then in the telecommunication company by now I could have reached to top level....huh missed it....Geetha ajitha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ it: 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟). This story is very erotic and totally true to life.

Meena is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo! Five stars (☆☆☆☆☆.)

I am a big fan of Indian wife sex stories.

This story was very imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted. In my book, it is very erotic, without being pornographic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meena is a keeper. Period. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anon over 1 year ago

Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0). Bravo! This story is very erotic & 100% realistic. The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

In my book this is one of the best Loving Wife stories on Literotica, & a MUST READ.

Ravi is married a very attractive woman (Meena), yet he is taking her for granted. It is a No-No!

Meena is a keeper. Full stop. I could fall in love with her.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 [4.75 = 95% = A (♡♡♡♡♡)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will repost an earlier anon comment:

Quote:

Anonymous, over 5 years ago

I like the whole series. I gave this Chapter a 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A]

tantrik721 is a good writer.

Meena's character was crafted masterfully.

The only difference between a cheating wife and a faithful one is that the former fucks a man (or men) other than her husband whereas the latter one does not.

We have our respective life trajectories that are affected by events beyond our control.

Some events can change us forever.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE: CHEATING WIVES ARE BETTER IN BED. IF YOU FIND OUT SHE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR, JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS & do not stop sleeping with her.

Don't forget that a real loving wife can fuck other men yet still love her husband.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meena is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

Read again

4 years...

Meena itself is name of horny indian wife.

A distant relative of mine is Meena who is equally sexy, rich flesh un right places.

She was attracted to her new boss who is younger by almost 10 years.

The current was passed between them and one Saturday afternoon brought them close enough to celebrate first coupling.

It continued for full one year.

माझी पत्नी विनिता, तशीच‌ मालदार टचटचीत ब्राह्मणी. तिचे तिच्या दलित बाॅसबरोबर सूत जुळले आणि मिठी चुंबने घेत ते जवळ आले.

एका शनिवारी आमच्या घरी तो हिला सोडायला आला व परकराची नाडी सोडून विनिताला कचकचून झवला.

हे वारंवार घडले व नंतर मला समजले

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Meena itself is name of horny indian wife.

A distant relative of mine is Meena who is equally sexy, rich flesh un right places.

She was attracted to her new boss who is younger by almost 10 years.

The current was passed between them and one Saturday afternoon brought them close enough to celebrate first coupling.

It continued for full one year.

माझी पत्नी विनिता, तशीच‌ मालदार टचटचीत ब्राह्मणी. तिचे तिच्या दलित बाॅसबरोबर सूत जुळले आणि मिठी चुंबने घेत ते जवळ आले.

हिला हल्ली उशीर का होतो हे कळण्यासाठी मी पाळत ठेवली. कधीकधी विनी व मन्या (बाॅसला ठेवलेले लाडाचे नाव) घरी येताना भेळ खायला पार्कमध्ये जायला लागले. मी पहातच राहिलो कारण विनी बाईकवर त्याच्यामागे अशी बसलेली की जशी काही त्याचीच प्रियतमा.

मागून घट्ट मिठी. एक हात मांडीवर.

पार्कमध्ये कोपर्यात बसून चुंबनांची बरसात. हिच्या सुडौल स्तनाचे मर्दन. हे अनेकवेळा झाले.

एका शनिवारी आमच्या घरी तो हिला सोडायला आला व काॅफी घ्यायला ये आत, मग काय दार बंद केले व गरम चुंबने.

साडी फेडली,परकराची नाडी सोडून पॅंटी खेचूनच काढली. हिच्या खालच्या उभ्या ओठांवर हलकेच जाळं पण चव घेतलीच. मग असह्य झाल्यावर मन्याने विनिताला कचकचून झवले. किती ते दणके. जवळपास २५ मिनिटे झोंबला.

रात्री हिने मला स्वाद दिला मीलनाचा.

हे वारंवार घडले व नंतर मला समजले

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meena is a LOVING WIFE par excellence. Women like her add the spice to this world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meena is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

He listened to her and didn't go after her boss but become unreasonably suspicious about her working in the same office with that boss. She told him many times that he should be reasonable as little bit of flirting every working girl goes through but he always fear that her boss may score over her.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment that isn't mine.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 7 years ago

4.6/5.0 stars, rounded to ☆☆☆☆☆

Once a woman decides to find a lover, nothing can stop her.

Never underestimate the resourcefulness of a woman.

Married women are no exception.

INDIAN WIVES ARE THE BEST!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very erotic story i think if both husband and wife are working this may be happened with both but surly know each other and love each other, nothing is wrong if wife or husband have sex outside , it may spice their sex life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sexual pkeasure is the key of living life in this planet , nothing is giving more pleasure than have sex if girl is agree then only.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 (4.75 = 95%, ★★★★★)!

Meena is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

10 of 10 (100%!)

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

INDIAN WIFE & BOSS is an excellent wife sex story: 5.0 (=100%, ☆☆☆☆☆!) The story is very very erotic and totally true to life.

This is part 1 of 4 part series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
962 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES