All Comments on 'Shemale Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
would love to be used

love to be used by she-male and give my wife up-to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

HOT! HOT!! HOT!!! More please! Soon!

bobscnjbobscnjalmost 10 years ago
OMG

This is an incerdibly hot and erotic story. I've had the pleasure of being taken by a few Shemales, one just yesterday, and have to tell you that it is amazing. I hope you follow with part 2, or at least a sequel telling about how Mia takes Robert and Mary to a new level of debaucherie.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 10 years ago
Oh, so predictable...

And a smidgen of believability would have been appreciated, too.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunalmost 10 years ago
Love this story

Wish the brunette was also a shemale and had a 12" snake and they both did him as well as hiss boss.

Then i wish i was him and made into there cum slut ass slave, for real!

jamie in phx

mabemabealmost 10 years ago
Loved it

It would be great to have this story continue. I would love to find out what happens to Robert and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so hot!!!!

What a great story I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Ho. Lee. Smokes.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This was really hot! I liked the build up with Mia flirting and slowly pulling him in, and then dropping the bomb on him that she is actually a shemale. I also like how open Mary is, and wish my girl were that kinky and willing to explore things lol that being said, I'm really looking forward to reading more. I can't wait to see Mia fuck him and Mary as well.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Interesting. Well Written. Almost There. But...

...As are most of your stories, excellent character development, well done storyline, and interesting (and erotic) situations galore! But it faded pretty quickly three quarters into it with all the BDSM descriptors thrown around. I'd have to assume his wife wanted his humiliation... no? Certainly came out of nowhere as he had not expressed anything along those lines, but then it was just all in fun... or was it, I just was really confused by the end, and the faggot references finally made it unreadable for me. Gave it 4 stars for the excellent writting... and hoping you'll try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yummy

More more more. Please write more adventures with Robert Mia and his wife. She males are my greatest sex fantasy.

LoveshemalesLoveshemalesalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!!!

Love this story please continue it with the wife's point of view and her weekend and Mia dominating them both!!! Love all your stories!!!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago
Good start

Definitely need to do a sequel with the wife involved. However, I agree with what Jocelyn2tg said about calling the husband a faggot - not cool. Just because you're into t-girls doesn't mean you're attracted to guys at all, and the mere suggestion of it is a total turn-off. Besides, the word 'faggot' just has too many bad connotations to be sexy. It's just an ugly word all around.

If you do a sequel, though, I think it would be hot if you had the husband cum in Mia's ass and have Mary suck it all out, and then have Mia do the same to Mary. Whatever you do, though, please do not feminize the husband or make him do anything with a guy.

OziJohn64OziJohn64almost 10 years ago
excellent story

loved your story....very hot. hope there are more chapters to come

parputter69parputter69almost 10 years ago
Well done.

Not into she-males but am getting there. Would like to see a 2nd chapter detailing Mary's week-end from her POV. Include her return home and encounter with Mia while Robert watches.

PpamanPpamanalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I am a big fan of yours anyway but this has to be one of your best stories I really enjoyed the whole she-male situation

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More to cum?

I like your other stories, but I love this one. I would love to find out what happens after he starts following Mia to the elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Surprise?! Not really.

An interesting story, but no real "surprises" to be found. The ending and reveal were telegraphed from the first page, which took any tension or mystery out of the remaining story; just waiting for "the other shoe," the one we all knew existed, to drop.

Decent story; outrageously unbelievable; telegraphed from the first page.

IwannaTVIwannaTValmost 10 years ago
Hi quality as usual from Silky........

Pay no attention to the people who say it's not the greatest ! I still hold out for the day when I meet someone like Mia, and I hope she has continuing adventures here !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

IT IS LIKE YOU WENT INTO TO MY MIND AND WROTE MY GREATEST FANTASY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so-so story

While I greatly enjoy your work as a whole and was excited to see that you wrote another story in this category, I was let down by this story. For me it was less about the lack of surprise for the reader (the protagonist was surprised), and more about the tone and subject matter. In my opinion, it is a great fallacy that "Crossdressers" are in the same category as (male-to-female) "Transsexuals." While I can comprehend that transvestism is a likely early stage of a transition, I see "crossdressing" as a sexual fetish and "transsexual" as a gender (and just as capable of different sexual orientations as genetic male or female). I find your portrayals of (lesbian) submission erotic and intriguing; but as erotica, I found it unappealing sexually.

Vocally (commenters), if not in numbers, straight males are a minority of this category's readers; but male submissiveness (you understand it fully as the true fetish exists) just doesn't appeal to me.

If anyone considers it relevant, I am a heterosexual male who is also attracted to (certain) feminine female-to-male transgenders, and I have zero attraction to males.

DecadentDuoDecadentDuoalmost 10 years ago
Your Story

Amazing story - loved it from start to finish - hoping there will be much more to come, especially n this series

appman27appman27almost 10 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Hope there is more in this series.

leggylassleggylassalmost 10 years ago
Another Spectacular Effort

Although the scene was anti climatic as it was mostly a given that Mia was the title character from the beginning the story maintained attention and the twists have certainly set up many possibilities for sequels.

Again...all things considered another 5star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The HOTTEST

This was absolutely the hottest story I think I've ever read! It had everything for me. Hot shemales, younger/older lesbian sex, and possible incest. I just hope it spawns a sequel or 2!

S_boyS_boyalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

This story is just so erotic. I really hope for a sequel or a part of story on Mary's end of phone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmhot!!!!

your one hot writer , has so much to come for this story can note wright for chapter 2 I would love see in that mead of yours, mm well if you can thing up a mix od shemale transgender anal oral and stocking fetish and little bit of lesbian sex who knows that you come up with but its jut a fab read . yours leann5red mawh xxxx

braandknickersbraandknickersalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Was that ever so hot! I loved it!

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
Shemale Surprise

Wow no chance for him. i felt like him

sisscindysisscindyalmost 10 years ago
wow

Great wonderful erotic tale it had everything.hope you can write more.xx cindy

brendacdmibrendacdmialmost 10 years ago
wow

What a wonderfully hot tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot story

Yes, you got got comments.

What others saw as too obvious I saw as foreshadowing. Yes, it was a bit not too subtle. You can work on being more leading and less cliche.

Story kept me going. Not believable, but a good read. Really folks? This is a fiction forum. Do you expect complete coherence to societal norms and likely situations? It's a fantasy!!!

I agree faggot was out of place and offensive. Please don't do that.

- K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hot story, I hope you continue with these characters.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
This was great please continue it

This storie was so hot please gives us some more of these sexy people

BobluvsBobluvsalmost 10 years ago
Either way

This story has the potential to go in two directions. 1. the way the husband wants it to go where he and the wife are involved with multiple people. or 2. where the wife controls all things sexual and turns her husband into a complete cuckhold and she has all the fun and he has none with the possibility of losing her to lesbians with bigger strapon's and her soon to be shemale lover who's cock is much bigger and probably can last a lot longer then the husband and he could potentially lose everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I need more

Just keep going I loved it come, come, come on give me more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is my fantasy

I cannot wait for the rest of this story. This has been a fantasy for me and my wife for years. So hard now.

GriffeyeGriffeyealmost 10 years ago
And Now, the rest of the story

Can't wait to see where this ends up, I would think a multi-part story - His night, Mary's night and then their night together win Mia

Slutboy_dkSlutboy_dkalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait

i just can't wait to read more about hos Mia and Angela will use Theis couple

slm0224slm0224almost 10 years ago
thank you

Excellent story as always. Looking forward to more seduction/domination by Mia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

What a fantastic story, there are multiple threads all exciting as each other. You must continue this story. I want to know what happens to the stuck up bitch Carrie, Mary, Jenny and her teen mistress. xxx

Lucky1650Lucky1650almost 10 years ago
WOW! What hot story!

I'm a married bi latín male in my early 60's and just in the past 10 years did, I started to feelings towards gay sex. I'm kind of a late starter but, I finally have tried a few things. I had never thought of me wanting to have a guy suck my cock or much less wanting to suck one. I have sucked a few cocks, had a few up my male pussy and now I love having a big cock up my male pussy. I think that when your ass is been stuffed with a hard cock that is the greatest expereince ever. I haven't tried swallowing cum or having a load emptied out in my male pussy yet. I hope that one day, I can find a guy or better "Yet" a shemale that, I can be sure they aré clean so that, I can have them shoot there load down my throat and deep in my ass. I have for suck a long time used craigslist to search for a shemale, but like most of the Ads! On that site aré a fraud. I never had luck and I still have that fantásy of having me taken by a beautiful shemale and made to suck her big cock and swallow her load then bend over and have ram that cock deep in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you, this story is amazing!

CDLover04CDLover04over 9 years ago
loved it

Wow I loved it please continue the story would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"NYLONS AND FETISHES FUN"

Surprisingly interesting, devilishly naughty. Overcome by the sheer smooth nylon. My pussy is nice and wet reading this randy story of a novice fetishist getting surprised on how nice a good prostate massage while rubbed by pantyhose . He succumbed to the dizziness of pleasures and pain in pretty pantyhose. He now becomes a sweetie for switch hitting for both teams. "She now ensnared all in her Web of nylon , naughty and nice . A bit cheaper now for the boys in "her" encased legs shimmering in spandex and strong nylon tights. SHE EXPLORES THE DEPICTIONS OF DEPRAVITY IN EARNEST.

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved this story, this guy was so lucky. I love TS cock, and am a cum slut biitch for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PERFECT

OMG!!! I am Robert Jordan of the 1st paragraphs/chapter!!!! This is my ultimate Fantasy!!! Thank you so very much!!!! I dream about this, I masterbate about this, I have had this fantasy for over20yrs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot.....

Seriously one of the hottest stories I've read on this site, would love to be in that blokes position..(on my knees with a big cock in my mouth)...please write the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please :)

28 year old guy here completely turned on by your story, wish I was as lucky as him! Haha. Hope you continue it soon!

bi_hose_fanbi_hose_fanover 9 years ago
Unbelievably sexy story

This has to be one of the sexiest stories I've ever read on this site. Please keep up the great work, and I would love to see more entries for this story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MORE!!! MORE!!!

very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I read this at work...holy shit I want to find a Mia & suck her cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great write

Maybe I shouldn't delete my browser history. Who knows? I might be just as lucky to have my fantasy of being fucked by a shemale a reality : D

Also getting to see my wife being fucked by a shemale makes it more exciting!! Thanks for sharing this.

kajal_Shahkajal_Shahover 9 years ago
Oh oh omg

awesome......well written....

SpygmanSpygmanover 9 years ago
Thank you

My mistress won't let me cum, but I've edged all day to this story.

skiestaskiestaabout 9 years ago
One of the best!

Awesome!! so well written, fleshed out and great pace to the story! One of my all time favs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice

i am a older male and i was working for a older lady one day i walk in the house to use the wash room as i wash my hands i saw her panties there was pink i look around to see if she was around so i toke my pants off and put her panties on then i put my pants on and when out well after supper she ask me how i like her panties i was in my how did you know i was in my room and i saw you i told here i was sorry that all right if you like you can wear them now be a good sissy and let me see them on you i got up and pull my pants off she walk over yes i think you should wear panties all the time then she toke my hand and we went to her room then she told me lets see how you look in a bra she put me in a red bra that match the panties well after she dress me she toke her dress off she was in black panties and bra she kiss me then she push me on the bed now my sissy girl she was kissing me all over then she told me how would you like to wear pretty women thing as she said that i had a hard cock she look at it and said i think that a yes your cock is hard then she told me to show her well i kiss her the same way she did me she got up and put me on my back and ripe my panties off she ask me have i ever had a cock in my ass i told her no then you will to-night my dear i ask her how that when i saw the big cock she was a male then she put some cream on m ass hole now my bitch she shove her cock in me it hurt a bit soon it was all the way in well after a while i beg her please make me your sissy bitch and dress me as your sissy girl well after a few month my breasts grow out and i become the house sissy and i love my life

jeff68jeff68about 9 years ago
amazing

This definitely needs a part 2...Wow my cock is throbbing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow was THAT stupid!

So he suddenly turns into a cock loving bitch? And his wife is just a whore to other women? DId you re-read this? Or proof read it? Because even for fiction this was both implausible and unbelievable. No where does the writing convince me he would be okay being humiliated or accept being exposed to ever disease known to man. You just threw words onto the paper. Not a single clever, original or erotic thing in this mess. Just an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real fantasy

i must have cum 5 times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dude, fucking top notch.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
The best ever!

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Continue

Please write more, this is one of your best.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 9 years ago
Ignore Anonymous' Stupid Comments

Silkstockinglover, please ignore the stupid comments from Anonymous. Besides being a gutless wonder too afraid of using a real name to blast your story, his/her comments are way off base and very unrreal. Please ignore those comments, for they do not represent the rest of your reading public.

Keep up the good work. We all know that your writings border on the kinky and always feature women in nylons. Another great effort. I can't wait for the sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i so wish i were Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this story from where you left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Co basically a cheating wife story

So the wife sets this up but has already said she will fuck him her so basically making the husband a cuckold not what he agreed to and the ease that she did this makes you wonder who else she's fucking

Cuck4u2use2000Cuck4u2use2000over 8 years ago
Love it!!!

That is one of the hottest stories I've ever read! I wish I could live it out myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So his cheating slut wife sets him up?

The minute he discovers what's what why would he continue? Is he gay? Is he Bi? Nothing in the story indicates that. Since he was an anal virgin I think it would have been more plausible that she/it ripped his sphincter muscle so badly that he needed to go to the hospital to get emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. It seems more likely that he would have bitch slapped her and left to find his wife and tell her she is about to be divorced. Just too implausible. Nobody could be THAT dumb and nobody would want to expose themselves to every disease known to man. Bad story telling without any thought given to consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was living it

Great story. I have a ladyboy in the Philippines who I'm writing to and was living your story through my deceased wife and her. Beyond 5 stars....thanks.

LonelyTomasz86LonelyTomasz86over 8 years ago
Please more

This is probably one of the best written fantasies i would like to experience in real life!

Can you please write a continuation about how Mia cuckolds Robert and makes Mary pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Steaming pile of shit.

It was pretty good until you made it into the submissive lesbo wife/ sissy submissive husband cliche. The only people turned on at the end are the ones who get off on wife-stealing stories and want their wives taken from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would like to read a sequel to this story

Excellent story and very well scripted. Would like to read a sequel to this story. Extremely erotic and well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very Hot..... I'd love to be there !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Make this into a porn film...... You'd make a fortune!!!!!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are TERRIBLE for my morality and decency!

But soooooo good! The "in her wedding dress" was a wonderful touch.

braandknickersbraandknickersover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Every sentence held me in anticipation, hard and mind wandering, want to be Robert. As I have been with numerous She-males, I could literally picture every part of the story and relate. My only set back was Robert being labeled a faggot. Cocksucker, yes... Her bitch, yes... slut, yes, of course. Faggot, to me, seems a derogatory word for homosexual. Everything else was wonderfully exciting. Thank you again!

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Always a fan!

Maybe not of all the genres you write for but the lesbian and trans categories you rock!! You set up some of the best scenarios! My opinion only, (but I'm sure many share) you are one of the best writers on this site! I hope there will be more of this story later!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
come on

I realized MIA was a shemale as soon as she started talking in the car on the way down to the wedding, and yes I guessed his wife not only agreed to it, but set it up, I am surprised Robert did not figure it out by himself, that is one messed up marriage, I would have not done it, and I would have had some really strong words for Mary when I got home as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

your story writing talents are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is there a next?

It's a beautiful story. Do you plan to write what going on when the husband follows the shemale?

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago
I expect better of you than misogynistic degradation.

Why use gender shaming taunts? Okay, I understand you wanted to debase & humiliate Robert but to use sexually charged pejoratives is disgusting & crude. I expected better of you but you just gave in & slut-shamed the characters. You can do better, & you chose not to. Shame on you!

This story is offensive & an insult to the LGBTI community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Angel

Indifferent when it comes the insults, but the rest of the story was hot. Any chance of a sequel?

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Amazing

Liked the story,shame that there isn't a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was all good till people started cheating on their spouses.

The moment the VP wife was brought in I went limp. When the bride was brought in I was hoping that the cuck husband would snap a pic of them and send it to the groom so he would divorce her cheating ass and disown her daughter. Also she did not plan this for him. Bull fucking shit, she totally planned everything so she herself could enjoy it, the fact that he was gay for dick just happened to be a lucky occurrence. When he finally figures that out I hope he divorces her and leaves her ass out on the street. Well written story but i thought this would be shemale, male, female. Not shemale dom, male sub, female dom, female sub, and especially cheating. I have no stomach for it. I was kind of hoping for a threeway relationship. You know the three of them fall in love and stay together. Instead it's just humiliation after humiliation. That ruined it for me so yeah. Keep on writing i guess.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories

As always your stroes are well written. Thnx for that. I especially like the gay/cuckold/submissive tales. This one ... 5 of course. There should be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice. Please write for me a one story in shemale bar with my wife. I want rough scolding gangbang in front of my wife with kids and cum....please write...please this is my request..please

I want rough scolding gangbang in front of my wife with kids and cum....please write...please this is my request..please

robin48robin48over 7 years ago
hot

let the girl fuck you in the wedding gown in front of your wife

SissyCarla4USissyCarla4Uover 7 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I read this story with my GF/Mistress reading it too while I stroked myself with one hand and pumped my bitch pussy with the other we both loved it. She can't wait to watch me suck a cock and I can't either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

This really need a sequel or 5 or maybe one with the POV of the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I vote for a sequel, too!

And / or a parallel story from the wife's POV.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago
Please write a sequel or 6

I think this is day 4 or 5 of reading your stories since I discovered you here. This is easily the best. Wish I could have given it 6 stars.

I love how she ratchets up the domination and humiliation as it goes on until she is ultimately calling him a faggot while telling him all the things in his future. Please give us that future and come back to these characters again and again. Maybe even tell us the wife's story as she was at the other wedding. That would be so hot.

For those who have criticized that they new all along she was a transsexual. Of course you did it is a story called shemale surprise. Reading this isn't about that catching you off guard it is about fantasy and the characters. For those offended by the term faggot this is a fantasy where those who get off on submission and humiliation can enjoy themselves. It is not meant to be a place for political correctness.

Please please please come back to these characters Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

This made me cum so hard. Very wet sheets

Thank you

retushiretushiabout 7 years ago
Please continue this story

This story is so good I want to read more. Does it continue does she make him wear her wedding dress what other things do his wife and her make him do. Does he get to stay the man in her eyes what direction does their relationship take. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mia

Give us more of this story. I mean st have jacked off 6 times reading this story now I want to suck Mia's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking...wow

Hands down the hottest story I've read..ever. So many kinks so perfectly blended in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your Stories

Almost everything you write appeals to me, especially stories like this. I am more orally fixated than anally fixated, though; the thought of licking, sucking, and swallowing a shemale's cum is incredibly arousing to me. Being spit roasted, or forced into a shemale bukkake with numerous beautiful shemales excites the devil out (into) me! Wish I lived near you so you could set me into these stories and photograph me doing all these things. Imagine how neat it would be to have photos of me (or video) with a dozen shemale cum loads in my mouth and on my face! In fact, you could write a story with me in such a shemale gangbang orgy! Thanks so much for your stories, Bobby Rob1911a1@aol.com

49greg49gregalmost 7 years ago
Oh my god

Amazing

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
Lovely story please continue

I too wish to be taken but not so hard that Mia did to abrutly to him the first time, my step dad did me but took his time and it was wonderful, very little pain and it quickly went away and the pleasure was just out of this world. I really like the idea of him getting fucked by Mia in a wedding dress as I have always wanted to wear one and suck cock or be fucked while I was. I tried to put on the neighbor girls wedding dress that they were storing in my mothers garage, but alas it was to small but I still managed to jack off and cum big time on my hand and like a good little cum slut I licked it all up. Please continue this story it was well worth reading, of course I am going to have to change my panties now as the ones I have on are all wet. da.cd@frontier.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50651 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...