All Comments on 'Daniel Strokes for His Mistress'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sissywaynesissywayneabout 10 years ago
What a super orgasm

OMG!!!! That was awesome and I had decided not to play with myself AT ALL while reading your story. I needed to stroke my dick but I had told myself not too. Oh man, I can ALMOST feel what Daniel was feeling, but I'm sure that I was no where near in agony as Daniel was.

As I finished the story, I couldn't help, but ........ yes, I had to do it. Cum everywhere. Ha! Ha! Seriously, your story had brought me to a state of .....my dick was so hard I thought that my dick was going to blow up. What a climax to your story. FELT SO GOOD.

Oh, by the way....your story was awesome and of course, kept me hard for every minute that I was reading and being engulfed in your story and thinking that I had to figure a way to make it to the end and NOT CUM. Super good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five +!!

I wish lit had more stars to give! Great story. Such vivid detail. I almost wish I were him.... Almost LOL. I recently discovered your writing and I must say you are quite talented. Thank you for sharing!

j

DannyBoy570DannyBoy570almost 10 years ago
Good ending

The effect she produces on him, the dynamic between these two and how he wants to suffer for her, I like everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As always.....

....a great story. Thanks.

stanleyjeffriesstanleyjeffriesalmost 10 years ago
Nicely paced series of small actions of denial

I like this story. There's a gentle, sensual intensity to it that I believe is a hallmark of how a genuine T&D scene works, and personally I'm a big fan of "realistic" scenes.

Each little act of denial is the emotional version of pressing a knife into the sub's body. It's very cruel indeed :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I love your stories. The make, me so hard and put me on into sub state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't know what he is

But he's not a man. However, she is definitely a sadistic bitch

Angelgal76Angelgal76about 8 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoyed reading you story very much I hope there will be more to cum!

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would love to have a woman like her. I hardly ever get to have a climax and I do love eating my cum after a ruined orgasm but to have a woman who would desire me eating it from her feet. That is so special. 4yourpleasureiam

jonhawksjonhawksabout 6 years ago
True love

She must really love him to be willing to play him like that. Clearly hot for him. Would like just a little more description of how much she is getting off on teasing him and on his suffering. Still a favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you write a future story with a similar premise, consider writing a prologue and epilogue addressed to readers. In the prologue, challenge readers to abstain from cumming for a few days before reading the story. Then, edging themselves while reading the story. Going on to say that after the end of the story, the author will have a final word with the reader. Leave this part of the prologue intentionally vague. Finally, in the epilogue, after the story has been read and the reader is horny and aching to cum, come up with a creative challenge that the reader should fulfill before they're granted permission to cum. Maybe you'd like an honest and sincere reply in the comments section, with specifics about what the reader enjoyed, or constructive criticism about what they might have enjoyed a little more about the story if it was written a little differently. Going on to say they're prohibited from cumming for a minimum of 2 additional days, or until they receive a reply back from you, whichever happen first. Perhaps you'd like them to use a random number generator online. Generate random numbers until the last digit has a number between 1 and 7. Whatever number that is, will be the day of the week they're allowed to cum. 1=Sunday; 2=Monday; 3=Tuesday, etc. Then generate another random number until the last two digits are between 1 and 24. This number will determine the hour of the day previously selected, they'll be allowed to cum. Generate one final number to add other stipulations: 1=cum in the shower, 2=cum while kneeling and watching porn; 3=use a toy to milk it out without touching your cock... add more creative options. Letting the reader know your expectations are to be met before being allowed to read your next story. Honor system applies, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Nicely told.

Good tension. Good buildup.

Could have used more teasing parts of her body, e.g. her breasts. Even if it were just her describing how sensitive they were today, and what they needed done to them. And wouldn't he like to worship them?

Could have used some plying with/teasing his balls for a while to keep him close to the edge, but delaying his cumming.

Nevertheless, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...