All Comments on 'My Brother's Wandering Hands'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
good story

Liked this one .Good read ....

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Good story but needs to flow better.

3 stars

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
!!!

And mum's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as she watched Mark's cock ramming into Amy's dripping pussy, and... Any guesses as to what happens in Ch.2? Good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get MUM into this deal, a little push. That's all it will take. It was a good read, keep it up. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

Oh hell yes! I like where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a great fucking family!

Dad really enjoys slapping his baby girl's sweet little ass, and Amy loves it even more. Adding to the father-daughter fun, Amy's legs are spread and dad's getting a real good look at her adorable little coochie which as her father he of course has a perfect right to do. His fat daddy-dick's poking her in the belly, while Amy frigs herself to a nice cum. The main action's between big brother Mark and his baby sister Amy. It's a lovely slow seduction (each seducing the other), Mark's "wandering hands" exploring more and more of Amy firm slender body, her hands wandering too, till the boy gets a couple of fingers up his sister's sweet little slit and she grabs hold of her brother's big hard cock. Now there's no stopping the sex-crazed siblings, Mark sticks his big cock up Amy's tight wet twat, they go into a fuck-frenzy, she has one convulsive cum after another, and Mark blows his brotherly balls up inside his darling baby sister. They do it over and over and over again--until one fateful day their mother catches her kids at their dirty fun. For the moment they're scared shitless--but look, this is a family of family fuckers, they've got it in their genes. The reader who predicted mom's reaction is right. Her matronly cunt is running like a river, and her only regret is that her boy Mark's cock is pumping Amy's cute little twat and not her own fat puss. I can't wait to see where this gifted author is going next with this excellent story.

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
lame

and very unbeleivable

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Finding new heights of feigned indignation !

Just horrible and sordid. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
POV

Yes, I agree. Find one point of view. This sounds more like a group therapy session.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 10 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoy the different Pov's allows u to get inside the characters. Be nice if there was more description to some of the points tho. "Have him a blow job" could be a bit more drawn out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's

Piss poor!!!

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
loved it!

I loved the long slow build up and the way the kids got bolder and bolder. great foreshadowing on getting mom and/or dad involved in future chapters. can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

The story was great! I can not wait until chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it...

Fun, naughty, sexy... very nicely done. I like the different POVs. Looking forward to Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Left this open for my roommate (my sister) to find.......best fuck I've ever had! No hole was left unfucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 2 please!!!

Amazing story! A chapter 2 would be really appreciated! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Loved this story. I was hard and then when the dad spanks the girl I just had to cum. Then I started again and came at the same place. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 2(pages 4 through ...)!!!!!!

I really like the different POVs, different from any other story i've read. The result: love it! Looking forward to Chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is PART II *** *** PLEASE ;- )

Enough said looking 4 Part II

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chapter 2 pleaaaaasssssssseeee!

Amazing story! One of the best Ive read! Please continue ! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

bringing parents in the act spoiled the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You spit in yer own soup!

Mixing in the spanking angle was out of character for the innocent little sister you'd painted up to that point. That whole thing was a story to be told on its own. So many writers try and please every fetishist in each story and just ruin them all. Drafting the parents into it, spoils what started off as a nice little plot of brother and sister coming together slowly under cover of a blanket.

Rotating the points of view served no great purpose but wasn't too terrible for just the main two. Again, adding the parents was a dumb idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my brother's wandering hands

mom needed to join them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wandering Hands

That was fantastic. We need part 2 though. Please carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
looking forward for next part

"kids" were doing this next to their parents so mom and dad had to be involved into the incest as a natural interaction Rotating the points of view was a great idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
will there be more?

great story.i sure do hope to see a chapter2 and maybe a 3 and 4. sure will be waiting and looking for them!!!

jlc123jlc123over 8 years ago
Love Story

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Hope there's more to come,loved it and can't wait to see what happens with mum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my brother's wandering hands

you need two have a ch.02

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was pretty entertaining! I think ive read it before as it seems familiar. The only thing that weirded me out was dad wailing on her ass hard enough to draw blood and she's just laughing away like it tickles! Creepy! Lol. Jilling off to a sting on your ass is one thing, but damn! This chick will prolly be playing a game of cards with her brother while she's pushing a baby out with the doc playing catch, never feeling anything, rofl! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

when is ch2 coming out...

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

A cliffhanger like this makes me want to read what happens next. Does Mom get horny and join in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

..

' Kara. Russian. Thirty when I met her. I was twenty. Much more experienced. In everything, especially sex. The tales she told me. She'd done almost everything. With almost everyone! Boys at school. Teachers at school. Workmates.

She had an elder sister. They'd done it with each other. And with their cousin, both at the same time. And then their uncle. And then their brother. I joked that she left out her dad and she gave me a funny look. I didn't want to know! '

.... And you still fucked her?!? I'd have ran screaming to the nearest health clinic and had them test me for every nasty she could have passed to me, then checked myself for lice and crabs just to make sure I had all my bases covered!!

' I carefully ran my hands over her breasts. Her erect titties. Not too small. Not big but certainly a good feel. The size of a medium apple. Round and pert. Good firm young flesh. No sagging. '

Sounds like he's examining livestock!! Lol!

' ''Haven't you forgotten something, dear? Clothes?'' she growled. '

Let's see if I got this right mom, I'm wearing a bra and panties and you act like I'm running around nude, but big brother struts around in nothing but his boxers and you don't say a thing. His dick swinging against the fabric as he walks, hanging down in the leg gap for the world to see when he sits in the chair in the kitchen and props his foot up on his knee. And of course that big pee flap, with no buttons on it, randomly gaping open, showing off his goods, just waiting for the wrong moment to let the dragon out of the cage either by accident, or rising to the occasion during a steamy scene while we watch movies! But noooo, I'm just a tramp! Or is it you're pissed that I have a good body and you've let yours go to pot instead of exercising and giving up on the mint chocolate chip ice cream? Hmmm?? ;)

' My hand was still casually hanging near my sister's breast. Closer than is normal in most families I imagine! '

Only with prude parents or the worst kind of Bible thumpers that think everyone must be doing everything wrong, except for them! Lol!

' That evening Emma came over so we had no chance to play. The next day the Dark Bloody Lord came visiting. '

Hell, why let that stop you from doing anything?? With Mark's slutty, freaky ex I'm sure he licked and fucked her while she was bleeding! It never bothered me fucking or going down on a girl while she was in her period!

... And Mark going on about never having looked at his sister sexually before, hah!! Any brother, younger or older, who has a decently in shape, even remotely cute sister that has hit puberty and started growing tittie's, has checked her out at the very least, probably perved on her, and/or tried to see her naked, and likely jacked off to her. Probably pulled her panties out of the laundry basket in the bathroom, sniffed them, licked them, wrapped them around his cock and jacked off with them and maybe blew his load in the cotton crotch of them, thinking about her pulling them on and walking around all day with his hot, sticky load coating her little puss! Mmm! Hell, if he's hard up for Jack off material, if she's sweet then she probably doesn't even have to be cute or in shape to get off to if she has boobs and that pretty little puss!

Hell, she was prolly the same way, knowing her disposition, crush on her big brother, fantasizing about him sneaking into her room at night and doing all kinds of naughty, nasty things to her body. Peeling her panties off of her and stuffing them in her mouth to keep her quiet. Using her black school pantyhose to tie her wrists to the headboard. Grabbing another pair of hose out of her drawer, pushing her legs back so her feet are up by her ears and using her hose to tie her ankles to the headboard, but with her feet spread wide.

Now her ass is lifted up a bit of the bed, he just puts a pillow under her hips to give himself perfect licking, fingering and fucking access to that sweet little pussy and tiny pink winking rosebud!

...oh wait, did I lose track of where I was going with this?? Dang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a next instalment

Can’t wait for next story - see how much Mum lets happen! See if she lets them go till the both get naked on the Lounge. Story is totally hot! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every now and then I’m fortunate to discover a story on literotica that is exceptional for one reason or another. Although I’d not thought I’d enjoy an incest theme, the quite unique writing style of this one drew me in nicely indeed.

Excellent pace, the quite believable first-person dialogue of each character worked in creating an incredibly erotic scene, with just the right amount of detail to do the trick.

Well done to the author.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and would like to see how you would continue

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...