All Comments on 'High School Hottie'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT Fucking Story!!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!! I only wish I'd found someone that hot & horny when I was in high school all those many long years ago!!! I wonder if any guy in the world can read these three segments in one sitting without either cumming in his shorts or having to flong his dong until the cum flows freely. One hot series, brother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I think we all have a "Glenda" in our past, the super hot girl that ruled high school like a queen. This story brought back a few memories, that's for sure. Better get back to work on that time machine! Oh, to go back and fuck the ones that got away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did you attend my high school?

I see you met the girl of my dreams from high school days. The least you could have done was change her name.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

Best story I've read in a long time. Looking forward to the one about you & your wife.

Southern_Gent4youSouthern_Gent4youalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This is probably the best story I have ever read on this entire site. Keep up the good work!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Witty. Likeable characters. Fun sex.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Glenda was one hot girl

I recall a girl like Glenda who attended my high school. The poor girl must have gone home with back aches every day from cantilevering those huge globes from her chest.

All the boys' eyes (and male teachers) were riveted on the two melons she carried around. It's difficult to recall her face--but do I ever remember those hooters!

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. It's a good one.

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Good stuff

Great story, wonderful writing. The ending is unfortunate though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great read,very descriptive and very imaginative. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottest story ever!!

Hot hot hot, just hot! Cummed to this very story three to four times without even needing porn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next.

Start on the other woman now. I'd love to know who it is.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 8 years ago
Where is she now???!!!

Hi, Glenny!!

Can I be your boyfriend? :+)))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm really jealous and am looking for Glenda in the real world...love was pure...

This story really taught me meaning of relationship... With sex...I love you author and I hope more stories from you soon...one complaint... Why did you left Glenda so...left out...I was almost in love with her.....your story is an inspiration.... Thank you.

taco1085taco1085almost 8 years ago
i am ready

where is the story with the other woman, give us a follow up on Glenda as well. how is she where did she go and who is she scoping on now. what happened to Terri..... lots of room for growth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How about a "prequal" involving the FWB Terri

Hi, loved the story with Glenda.

Several times you referenced his 'friend with benefits' Terri.

She sounds like an interesting girl. Would love to read a 'prequel' involving the earlier encounters with her.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Very, very good and very hot too! Thank you!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Just ..., WOW!

Sorry, I just finished reading this story, and that's all my brain can come up with at the moment!

Unfortunate that they drifted apart but, if love isn't there, fantastic sex just really isn't enough.

A simple fact of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot well written story!!!!!!

You should def write sequal in which he meets his wife!!!!!

hentaikittenhentaikittenover 6 years ago
Greqat Story!

I really loved it, especially your good use of spelling and grammar. However you did make one common mistake. "...she was a year older than I." That should read, "...she was a year older than me." You made a similar mistake using "I" instead of "me" at another point in the story, too. Sorry to be such a grammar nazi, but I can't help it. That oh so common mistake really peeves me. Not that you're the only one who does it by far. I still gave you 5 stars, as most readers probably don't even notice the errors.

PseudonymousTooPseudonymousTooover 6 years ago
Reply to hentaikitten

I agree that it should be 'me' instead of 'I' in paragraph 28 of the story. (If anyone has doubts about pronouns in a compound situation--somebody and somebody, just look at them separately. "No one knew about her" AND "no one knew about me." Putting the 'her' and the 'me' together doesn't change either pronoun.)

However, in paragraph 3, "she was a year older than I" is correct because the 'I' is followed by an understood 'am old'. The example that I remember from school (something like 55 years ago?) is "Sally is taller than I am tall." With the 'am tall' following 'I' being unexpressed (that is, understood), it becomes "Sally is taller than I."

Having recently received Strunk/White's 4th edition of "the little book", The Elements of Style, I decided to look it up. Beginning on page 11 is "10. Use the proper case of pronoun." The rule, on page 12, is "A pronoun in a comparison is nominative if it is the subject of a stated or UNDERSTOOD verb." [emphasis added] The example is "Sandy writes better than I. (Than I write.)" Personally, I would type the example as "Sandy writes better than I (than I write)", but I'm copying exactly. The 3rd edition (1979) is the same.

One could quibble that 'page' and 'paragraph' in my comment should be capitalized because they refer to a specific (person, place, or) thing and are therefore proper nouns rather common nouns, but I try not to be a "grammar nazi". I only wrote this reply because you, hentaikitten, made a point of it.

Two comments on the story: I noticed a few British English spellings throughout, which is fine, but we Americans would greatly prefer 'plow' rather than 'plough'. I was hoping for a 3-way with the narrator (couldn't find his name, was that deliberate?), Glenda, and Terri.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 6 years ago
awesome story

and the grammar nazis can really go fuck themselves. Me doesn't like them or they comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I was disappointed in the ending, but overall a very good story. Glenda seemed like a good girl who was too good looking for her own good. As others have mentioned, please write a prequel telling about you and Terri, and a sequel telling about your wife who was Glenda's equal in the sack.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good

I loved it but the end crushed me, especially after all of their escapades.

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 4 years ago

A really strange way to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You made me cry

I wanted them together! No no no no.... Say it isn't so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the ending.

I think the ending is great.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Almost 50 years ago, I had a Glenda. Similar build. Similar sexuality. Thought she was The One. Was with her for a year. Damn near killed myself when she dumped me for a rich guy. Took 6 years for me to trust someone again. Over 40 years later, I’m still with her. “Glenda’s” rich guy went to prison when he torched his failing business for insurance, leaving her with 3 kids. Karma’s a bitch.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a feeling Terri finally made her confession after the dude and Glenda broke up and this Terri is probably the woman mentioned at the end who he married

johnkalagianjohnkalagianabout 2 years ago

Yes, danged strange way to end it.

Dont know about you, I'm incapable of having *that* degree of physical connection without the emotional connection.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Verry, verry Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Weird ending, just fucking WEIRD!! Somebody having sex like that, and NO emotional connection...WEIRD!!

Still, Five**5**Stars...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

IMO, great sex without emotional attachment is the norm. True emotional attachment comes during those times in between the rolls in the hay. Which is when the sex goes beyond great.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish7 months ago

High school and wearing 6" heels? That strains plausibility perilously close to the breaking point. I doubt seriously you could find a handful of examples like that anywhere in 2023 North America.

Also: while it's fun, how come all the female protagonists are supremely busty? It would be a lot more believable if a few of them were leggy, slender, and outfitted with maybe C cup boobs (look up Taylor Robbins and you'll get the idea).

That said, the dialog is reasonable. Four stars.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
What

What a load of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What was that ending? Come on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was a little disappointed when it got near the end and he mentions he was getting LESS emotionally attached. After all that and there was no real emotional attachment? I was hoping it was going to go the other way. Such a shame as they seemed great for each other. I'm curious to hear about the story between him and who he met and married that he claims surpassed her.

WetheNorthWetheNorth2 months ago

The las half dozen sentences ruined the story

pitaya35pitaya35about 2 months ago

I surprisingly disagree with some comments about the ending. Of course it's not hot or fun, but it sounds somewhat honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous