All Comments on 'Big Banana'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Totally bizarre.

Extremely creative. I'm impressed.

MrStormyMrStormyalmost 10 years ago
You are kidding right?

I found this to be extremely bizarre and not one bit erotic. Who wants to read about 2 banana slugs getting it on. Also the kids are 13 and 15 when they are struck by lightning, which makes them underage and is against the rules.

As the participants of the sex are not human, this really should not be categorized as incest but instead be in the non-human category in my opinion. Sorry but, I will be sure not to read any further stories by you as this is just not what I come to literotica for.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@MrStormy: Yes, I'm kidding

The point of the story is the O.Henry ending, not the gastropod sex, which I noted in the preface. No underage humans have sex here. I had intended this to be in the non-Human category, but that's for sexual interactions between humans and others, which doesn't happen here. And no, this isn't a stroker. I tend to write challenging tales as well as pandering pleasantries. You might find THAT'S MY GIRL more to your taste. Enjoy!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
Not Good.

That is as polite as I can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad really

This might be a good story. I wouldn't know, I stopped reading because the first few paragraphs are so chock full of blatant stereotypical nonsense. Im not normally very nationalistic and to be fair I understand why some folks are not exactly pro-American. I gotta say though it doesn't show any kind of intellect nor is it very entertaining to simply spend time insulting one group or another. Good luck with your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So baffled

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can tell you I was thoroughly entertained. The banana slug sex was strange, but it's the sorry of thing you'd only be able to read on an adult fiction site, so there we go. Maybe a warning at the top, "This is only sexy if you ate into mollusc beastiality." Lol

As an aside, I just moved a banana slug out of a frequently walked on trail just north of Muir woods yesterday, lol.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 10 years ago
Kafkaesque

Like a incestuous Metamorphosis. I'll vote on this one after scratching my head some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

This should be in SF-Fantasy or Nonhuman or something like that. Funny story -- funny-weird, not funny-ha-ha, except the bit about being eaten. Very subtle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
think you have had too much sex with your banana slug

as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write and use the proper catagories PROPERLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

This story was complete garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story was great I have to giove you a 5. Just for dear annony his mother

called him garbage and asshole the day she saw him. HIs wife called him cuck the day after they married. And everyone on here calls him fag!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking bad

horrible

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years ago
I feel as if

You just took a massive strap on to this readership's sensitive orafice. And why not, eh? There have been stranger things written on acid. You do your forefathers of the 60s proud!

poreyb1999poreyb1999about 6 years ago

....um....well then

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story?????

Everyone needs to stop insulting others you are just writing a story

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

I--I don't know what just happened. Thank you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

The broken English makes this story unbearable. Spend less time bashing Americans and more time learning English.

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
re: Terrible

I warned of word effects because Anglish is not the narrator's a first language. I warned of irony because this is a tragi-comedy, not a stroker. BTW much of this really happened. Stop in at Club Forestville and ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ja so sans...

Reading some of the other comments, I notice that the cultural critic has hit home.

Personally I enjoyed the story very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
935 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...