All Comments on 'One Hell of a Night'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Loved this part:

"I made the same request to at least six of my friends and only one told me to go ahead and go for it. The only problem was his wife was seventy-four, hard of hearing, and needed a damn walker to get around. Ted smiled, I called him a prick but I told him I'd think about it. Yeah, right."

I LOL'd. :D

5 Stars.

turtle9666turtle9666almost 10 years ago
delightful

Two slirpuff stories in one week! Thanks

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Liked it.

Great story! Loved the brevity, it can be too easy to sometimes ramble something I am definitely guilty of. Really liked the Steve wasn't the all conquering hero, he got his point across but he got a few scars. The settlement was down the middle, the bad guy got nothing and the wife suffered but only at her own hand.

Put a sex scene in and it would have been five stars. 4*

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ITS NICE TO THINK WE HAVE SCRUPLES

its better to realize we have them and maintain them. TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Blunt and to the point.

Well done.

Yup, she's roasted.

Thx.

katranmankatranmanalmost 10 years ago
Great

Just what I needed to end the week, a 5 star masterpiece! Thanks, Slirpuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Garbage

Non-erotic shit like this shouldn't be in this section or on this site. Mind numbingly dull, can't believe it was this short and yet still felt like it wasted this much of my time. One star.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangealmost 10 years ago
A pleasure

As always, a pleasure to read a story by Slirpuff. A slight story, but well-executed and with the usual punch (pun not intended). Is there any hope of a more extended piece in the future, one that joins the end back to the beginning? The ultimate point with all cheating stories is not why do people cheat (that's banal), but why do relationships fail, even while a marriage continues? I'm sure you have it in you to say something that extends the reach of this curious, twisted, but compelling sub-genre. Offering a revenge outcome, which you do realistically here, proves the consolatory power of fiction. But better still is to make the reader think differently after they've read your story. Maybe I'm a hopeless optimist, but that's what I think makes writing worthwhile.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thankyou for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Golden

Excellent tale. He saw his cunts true colors and took out the lover and left her out in the cold. Well, it was Florida. Maybe just cool.

Fucking cunt.

Five Stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Slippery dog of war story barking and crying havoc. Then stillness

Fine flash story. I regard it as proof of literary life from one of Literotica's leading talents. As introduction to the narrator's rehabilitation of heart, soul and mind after marital crash and burn, this 'could' be great. **** for what's here now. I would love to award full marks for continuation, if Slirpuff is inspired to further this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just think

you can read ths and smile all day and to me it doesn't matter whether it was either spouse just get rid of the garbage as he did.Then look at the rest of the garbage that is written on this day and feel sorry for the losers..

m1a1m1a1almost 10 years ago
another winner

Another great story about a wronged hubby and his slut of a wife.

I wouldnt worry about the comment from ANNON under me,,he is probably eating cum from his wifes used wore out pussy n thinks we all should also.

5* for you slirrpuff

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Always Remember

You are the only person you have to live with! So, you had better treat yourself well, and don't let other people shit on you!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 10 years ago
Yes!

Finally... A story on cuckrotica that does not turn my stomach. There needs to be a separate catagory for stories like this. All of you guys out there who still have your balls please say AMEN!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 10 years ago
Very Good

Good, well balanced story. A little sloppier on the proofing than is usual for you. Besides spelling there were tense shifts that were peculiar enough to be confusing and annoying. Still 5*

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Fun read

Short and sweet. But he has "scars" on his knuckles, not "scares." It scares me to think about using the wrong word . . . But seriously, very few other writing errors and at least, our cuckold was an unwilling one and had a pair. A little eroticism would have been nice, as another reader commented, but a flash story does not allow much room/time to do everything for a story. Thanks for writing. Four stars.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago

Yet another story from the He-man Woman Haters Club. Nothing even remotely erotic about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

It's refreshing to see a story on this site that isn't about wimpy cucks. Seems like that's about all that gets posted, anymore. Please post again, soon.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Nice Light Piece

Quick and almost painless...... But both husband and wife had to suffer for a long time after. He was kind of lucky in that he apparently did not document the affair. Basically it is a nice fantasy.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Someone complained about the poor writing.

It wasn't perfect but certainly okay by Lit. standards. I usually complain about those who want to take revenge on the wife's paramour. Since this cheating happened right under the husband's nose, I believe I would have used the champagne bottle for more that one strike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"CUCK" Joe

Time to slither back to the closet & "run a batch" while you watch your WHORE wife/girlfriend takes another BBC up the ass so you can have a nice anal creampie dinner!

What PATHETIC LOSERS CUCKHOLDS ARE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid revenge story

There should be a revenge story category, In any case, it doesn't belong in loving wives. How exactly is this erotic? The site is called literotica. Why publish this boring garbage on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pidgin

This guy seriously needs an editor. His third-grade English teacher, if he had one, must be turning in her grave.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
I would've done the same thing

good riddance of a cheating skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Stupid revenge story and swingerjoe

the stupid faggot cuckold line is at Wal-mart, isle 3. The reason this story sucks to you turds is because you have to be a man to understand it. He stopped being a cuckold, two days before you cum lickers were born. So pull up your pretty pink panties and stop licking your wife's balls and tell Henry you love it and will die from AIDS soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dear annony. The only thing that isn't erotic

is your dumbass.

koosewatcherkoosewatcheralmost 10 years ago
Good story

I always enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good 5###

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sounds like my prom night....

I caught my date kissing her ex and beat his ass just for embarrassing me. I am the one who was throwing the party so in the end I still got some pussy from one co the girls flying solo. She may have not been as hot as my date but it's still pussy

5 stars and all knowing cucks should kill themselves

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessalmost 10 years ago
lmaoooo @ swingerjoe and 5* for the story!!!

So a woman who despises cheaters must be in the he man woman haters club too?? is that right??? lmaooo

Slirpuff thank you for the fun lil story hun!! ^^

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
on the zen of a premeditated and inequitable ( in terms of weaponry ) beatdown

I always pay attention to the karma factor of characters involved in story. Usually it would be detestable to me, to start a fight where the aggressor attacks his opponents both unawares and unarmed. In this case, Doug had it coming and then some. If you are going to diddle married women, there are two givens one should know going in.

Due to violating societal taboos, the sex will probably be smoking hot. The second is that should this clandestine affair out itself. Then the wronged husband is under minmal obligations, in terms of honor, to notify the Lothario of his bad intentions. Aka if you're going to play, better be ALWAYS ready to pay.

That element of the 'What goes around , comes around' aphorism was masterfully utilized by Slirpuff. Loved it.

amyyumamyyumalmost 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

The best part of the story was the instant confrontation. Whether you intend to stay married or divorce there is no substitute for instant confrontation when you find out what's going on. Kudos, and 5*

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
Great Flash Story

Thanks for posting this one. Especially liked the immediate reaction by the husband. No waffling, no head games, no second guessing and especially no compromising his personal values. Could there have been more of a set up? Sure. But not really necessary to the theme of this story. I liked it. 5 stars!!

HcopHcopalmost 10 years ago
akward change of pov...

...reminds us of early Slirpuff. OK story, though pretty emotionless.

Spers625Spers625almost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh yeah!

Good quick and dirty cuck free zone ... Luv it!

But thos is why first shots are to nose, throat or balls... Gives good shock value and incapacitated the target a bit so u can line up some put him down and out shots. So, got any pictures of the slut in that dress?? LOL

dakota3557dakota3557almost 10 years ago

awesome, finally a guy with balls to do something about a cheating wife.

svg1svg1almost 10 years ago
Nice story

Slirpoff hit the nail on the head. If you want other sex partners, why stay in the relationship? Get a divorce first, then have at it. This short story was good because ha didn't hear the standard excuses- "It was just sex. I only love you" "I didn't mean to hurt you" and so on. And he didn't sugar coat it for the kids. Why hide it from the kids? they always figure it out anyway, and resent being lied to. One comment says that guys who like BTB stories are women haters. I wonder if he (or she) thinks all women are cheating sluts? To label us as women haters because we don't like cheating is quite a statement. Most of the women I come in contact with are not even close to cheaters. I think it's unrealistic to paint all women as cheating sluts. By the way, my wife likes BTB stories more than I do. And, she's very much a woman.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A writer with a set of balls. :)

Keep writing. All this gay married man crap is killing me. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congratulations to all of the loving wife category haters!

Yes, congratulations! You finally got your wish, a story where the husband takes charge. But, exactly WHAT is erotic about this story? This IS "litEROTICA" ... Right?

Fucking ridiculous story line for erotic writing.

Go fuck yourself.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Flash Story

Wrote this tiny piece in one hour and probably should have given it more than a once over but wanted to prove a point. It's not hard to write a fun piece where the hubby doesn't go along with everything the cheating wife demands. Marriage is a partnership and if you want out, for Christ's sakes leave before you disrespect yourself or your mate. I'm not a fan of BTB for no other reason than kicking her to the curb. I let the STORY take me where it's going to end up and don't put in graphic sex just because it's Literotica. If you don't enjoy what you write, don't... I for one won't miss the garbage that's a lot of the time posted. Have a great Sunday!!!!

TexasBBTexasBBalmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

Very entertaining! Nice to see a husband take the other guy down a notch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THANKS!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story...short, to the point, no BS, results and life goes on - albeit strange and uncertain BUT without the betrayals!

We could use more in Lit. Too many hubby turned willing cucks. I now go the the comments to check out the stories before I read them.

Thanks again!!!

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
Great little tale & you're COMPLETELY correct!

It is too bad there aren't more guys like Steve.

There would be a whole lot less Dougs!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Well said.

Slirpuff said it very well. So did svg1.

I'll just add that a dislike for cheaters doesn't equate to a man being a "closet cuck" or a "misogynist", or any bullshit like that. I believe they also call women who hate cheaters "man-haters". Also not true.

A cheater is a cheater, folks, regardless of gender. It's simple. If you don't like BTB or consequence tales, don't read them. Duh. It ain't rocket science. LOL

svg1svg1almost 10 years ago
Great Story

Slirpuff hit the nail on the head in the comment section when he more or less said that if you want to have sex with others, then get a divorce first and then have at it. This story was made better because the husband didn't subject himself to the crying water works, or the lame excuses from the manual of cheating sluts. "It didn't mean anything. It was just sex." "I didn't mean to hurt you." and so on. He didn't sugar coat it for the kids, just told them the truth. The kids will figure it out when they are lied to, and resent being lied to. The comment that says that guys who like BTB stories are women haters is interesting. Does he (or she) think that all women are cheaters? If we don't like cheating, does that mean we hate all women? I would certainly not paint all women as cheating sluts. Most that I come in contact with on a daily basis are not, in fact most of them hate cheating as much as I do. My wife likes BTB stories more than I do, and she loved this one. And, she's all woman.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

For a revenge story,doug loses his job,he gets beat up,not bad.Steve could prob also have gotten a settlement from the company,given doug was her boss and they ignored what apparently others knew,that doug was sexually harassing underlings.

I realize this is a flash story,but there is nothing from her side,no explanation..was she doing it to get ahead,or,did she do it bc she didn't find steve attractive or was simply a bitch.Irl it would matter to steve,not to keep connie but rather to feel better,not knowing sucks,few men could do what he,did and not care.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Five Star Flash Story

Nobody won except the lawyers, which is real. The teeth as a Christmas present was poetic.

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 10 years ago
***** 5 stars

Slirpuff... You are a genius

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
loved it

Very good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"If you don't like BTB or consequence tales, don't read them"

Yet IronDoofus and the rest of the closet cuckolds read every hot wife story and squeal in the comments like pissy bitches. Proof positive that closet cucks love the hot wife stories in spite of their inane bleatings to the opposite in the comments.

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
Entertaining Read

You always, almost always, put out 'must-read' stories, and so it is with this one. Your passion is always present and you find a way to stir the reader, that makes you successful in my eyes.

5*

Best regards,

-Pultoy

IsactaggedIsactaggedalmost 10 years ago
You are right, great tale

Too bad there aren't more of us out there

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago
5*

Great little flash story.

RE "If you don't like BTB or consequence tales, don't read them"

If I could foretell the future I would buy lottery tickets instead of wasting time reading cuck/wacc shit. With out a warning beforehand how the fuck does a reader know what their getting into? Personally I avoid the work of know cuck writers such as Matt M, Xleg, bobnbobbi or anything by writers who have cuck or swinger in their username.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK

As the teenagers say, "I'm down with this."

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Interesting how all the big, strong internet men here can dish it out in the comment threads of cuckold stories, but if someone dares to point out some faults in one of their almighty revenge authors they get completely bent out of shape. God forbid not everyone in this section like boring, uninteresting and completely predictable stories that serve no purpose other than to remind everyone that cheating is always wrong. Sure is nice that you all aren't reading stories on a site and in a category specifically dedicated to cheating and swinging and other things that make your silly little heads hurt.

I won't comment on the mistakes, those happen, I'll just say that this story was bland and formulaic, and not deserving of anything like the level of praise and high ratings it's getting. Believe it or not there are some of these revenge stories I find interesting and well written, Harddaysknight and Theunoriganlist spring to mind as examples. But they don't belong in Loving Wives. This though was just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Linear BTB Story.

My only comment is that stories written with this premise (cold blooded cheating wife, saintly husband) admit of no other conclusion, and there is no room for interesting things to happen. How he ends it is the only question. Since there are thousands of them on LW already, what's the point. You have written some interesting stories with good character development.

I vote for a longer interval between your stories, with more interesting plots.

Nevertheless, well above the typical fare in LW.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Good erotic story without the need for graphic sex.

Excellent story. True love is never shared. If you want to have a new relationship, end the one you are in first. No reason to feel bad for the man whores or sluts of this world. They get what they deserve. Nice to see a real loving wife story. They are pretty rare nowadays.

The cucks and sluts of this world need to post under fetish or BDSM (control) not under loving wife.

Always nice to see Mr KarenWoods posting his pro gay lifestyle. He has good reason to not allow people to rate his story. Talk about poor writing wow.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am fucking this cute little thing.

She was married, but hubby found out about us and attacked me in the same impetuous way as the husband in this story - so she's a widow now.

3 stars.

jsmythe300jsmythe300almost 10 years ago
Such vitriol!

It seems that the bulls and cuckolds and hot wives believe that they have everyone else psychologically pinned. The anonymous one who claims that everyone who reads cuckold stories and then complains about them is a closet cuckold seems to be projecting his own views onto others.. He does not believe that somewhere in all of us is a person who believes in the triumph of the human will and wants to see a person regain their self esteem. Of course he must believe that all men should be cuckolds like him. He has extensive knowledge of role playing games it seems which informs me that is all his wife allows him to do when he is not sucking on some bull or cleaning her rectum or vagina of cum is to sit in his basement in a chastity cage and play games by himself.. How does it feel to be judged based on your comments my friend?

Ah and dear Karen is here again complaining about btb stories in general. It does your cause no good to troll other stories and hope that the btb writers stop their 'nonsense' you know.

I do believe the Iron Dragon said it correctly. As an aside I have not seen him comment on any cuckold stories since I have been on this site so your comments about him seem to be baseless.

As for this story itself I found it to be entertaining and I thank the author for writing.

Good day to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here's what I gotta say...

Slirpuff (the pokemon?) IS ABSOLUTLY one of the Grand Ole Men of this site, and category. Y'all novice "cuck me PLEASE! For the love of Satan, CUCK ME NOW!" type of authors, just don't get it. Anyone seeking to contribute to this site, might only count themselves to be lucky enough to have Slirpuff give a master class in what does or does not fly in this category. That said....

I thought how one commenter mentioned how this reads as "old school" Slirp; his early stuff. I think that was the take away message of this tale. Sometimes, all you have to do is break it down to the basics. This simplistic formula exercise CAN be viewed similar to working out in the gym. Sometimes, you just have to flex the muscles. This is a perspective piece. From this framework, we can build on a deeply engaging and emotional roller-coaster ride. There WERE enough one-liners and bits to remind us to not take it too seriously, but really fellow readers. With a return to this forum such as Slirpuff has made lately, I don't think it too unrealistic to hope and believe some kinda 6-8 page epic is just waiting in the wings. This author took a break, and was getting his feet wet, dipping back in the pool...BUT AT NO TIME- did he neglect to post an offering that isn't with out his typical realistic touch. Sometimes, it doesn't HAVE to be overly-complicated. It provides an interesting benchmark for comparison when the next story ranks in as a real heavyweight.

Thank you, for your time. And thank you for having the best quick-read of the day. These folks who think that cheating sex is the end-all-be-all for erotic lit, haven't ever known or experienced for themselves how much better TRUE lovemaking can be, as described in but just a few of the greatest hits in Slirpuff's long and distinguished career here in Lit's LW land. But pay thee never mind, anti-BTB troll crowd, y'all can keep yer fuckn' round. MY true love will always seek justice and honor over base carnality any day. When you can't respect yourself, you can't respect others nor expect others to respect you. The love that is revitalized and exchanged through mutual respect, can withstand even hell's most voracious siren's call.

Now before the head swells too far, this IS still only a 4 star effort. But who are we to strut and imagine the work of Slirpuff not being good enough anymore? However, it takes a better man than me to remind this author than he can, has, and will do better another time.

Thanks again!

BTTapBTTapalmost 10 years ago
Is this really SP?

Very out of character SP story. Usually, the problems underlying the cheating (or near-cheating, or other marital discord) are developed by SP and the protag and wife face a complex and realistic set of problems. This story sort of distilled all that down to simple, mercenary cheating. Usually, SP characters have interactions that show the difficulties of communications between (sometimes rather immature) men and women that strikes close to home. In this one, they barely talked to each other. A flash story from SP? Rarely seen.

So, this was an exercise in a simple, chest-pounding, violent revenge fantasy. SP, I already figured you weren't a wimp, but I guess this was your homage to the meat-and-potatoes BTB types.

It didn't engage me the way a lot of your stories do, but I did like some of the descriptive imagery a lot, especially the fight sequence and the dynamics of holiday work parties. Plus, the protag had a kind of laconic wit that I appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymousAndy

There are thousands of cuckoldry stories on this site too, and it doesn't stop the cucks from drooling over every one of them. Talk about predictable, the same theme song on every tale. " I get off on watching my wife have sex with another man." What's so fucking erotic about that? I don't give a shit what Slirpuff writes, anything he puts out is way above what is being posted daily in loving wives. This category is being bombarded daily with new cuck writers. Good for the likes of Karen Woods, the whore of cuckerotica, but bad for some of us that are tired of the same old shit. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And KarenWoods is still a dumb cunt.

Why don't you open up scoring on your stories sweetheart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

Who edited this? Disjointed and bad over all.

kelchakelchaalmost 10 years ago
OK STORY

Rated a five just cause it was so brief and hubby didn't wait to get evidence for divorce.

More true to life reaction here as I would tend to do as he did.

I think it was shitty of you to tell us you wrote this in an hour. Sort of like bragging about the dangling ten inches you hide.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Oh and oh again...

You got a five of course. this was just too damn good to discount, but...

Being the wimp that I am I would have wanted to have that final sit down where I got to hear what she had to say. I would have wanted that opportunity to ask her what she would tell the boys. I would have asked her if she thought it was worth it. I wouldn't have considered reconciliation, but I would have wanted that last talk.

About burning a story out in an hour, even a flash story, I'm too obsessive. I end up overdoing everything. I wish I had your discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

continue this story to he runs into doug again and he beats doug up and puts him into the hospital and connie comes back to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-And Karen Woods............

Because she would be embarrassed by the score. She knows cuck stories get low scores. Probably bugs the hell out of her, why else all the whining? 5stars for this story. Anything Slirpuff writes is better than most of the crap posted lately.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 10 years ago
Nice Christmas party story.

Thanks 5*

shaman43shaman43almost 10 years ago
Good old Slirpuff

If in the mood for a decent BTB story he comes through. And for some reason, must be his prose style, or perhaps that he does not come across as a woman hater who thinks they are possessions, I do not get irritated by his take on revenge. Thanks for the fantasy of complete satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FIVE

I don`t usually give five stars, I wish I could give more than FIVE stars. This is a Huedogg story. Burn the slut.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious

The cuck/wimp crowd say this is not erotic, so shouldn't be on this site. Really? Most of the cuck/wimp stories make no attempt at erotic. But hey, logic isn't their long suit. That would be abnormalcy.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
TORCHTHEBITCH FOREVER!

FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TO Hawkeye0007....

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How could a btb story possibly be fun?

A group of Neanderthals getting together to celebrate the abuse of another human being because she decided to change the direction of her life.

We are all free individuals. When we make a mistake we shouldn't be enslaved to it for the rest of our lives. I gave this story a one without reading it just like you assholes give cuckold stories a one without reading them.

We should all get to read the stories that make us happy without interference from others. Of course you limp dick mother fuckers can't understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye007?

sizing up the size-queen in the MustangLX, the tranny in a chick-car

Seek67Seek67almost 10 years ago
Dear Anon cuck

If you like sharing go for it. If you are a man I'll send you a bird cage lol, If your a women I'll rent you a street corner. If you a woman and your married anon, then maybe you wouldn't mind your husband playing around and you can be the cuck queen and lick him clean afterwards lol. Hey a made a poem haha... 5 stars! Btw I am one of those who would have kicked ass and kicked her out too!

BTTapBTTapalmost 10 years ago
Man, this is a 5 story for sure!

If for no other reason than the firefight it has touched off between commenters. For a simple, straightforward flash-tale of cheating and revenge (not even on the wife, but her lover, and not that extreme, either), this one has energized the masses. I thought this was one of SP's weaker stories, but it deserved 5 stars for the audience participation it has fostered. I just can't figure out why its category has changed to EC? It certainly ain't that. You do yourself a disservice by taking this out of LW, SP.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Good for Steve. He got rid of her before she continued to make a mockery out of him. There was no need to stay in the marriage and carry on like Connie made a little mistake. He would not have been able to fully trust her again.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
They did the same with mine, Slirp.

They moved "Hell Followed With Him" from LW to Non-Con, even though there are quite a few drugged rape tales in LW already which include revenge by the husband and/or wife on the offending asshole rapists. They might be caving to pressure from the cuck/bull/hotwife crowd to turn LW into a "cucks only" zone. Oh, well. I'm pretty much done with LW already, since I kind of lost the desire to write BTB tales. I'll still read them, but my efforts are going to be focused elsewhere as far as my tales go.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years agoAuthor
The switch from LW to Erotic

Literotica switched my story without my permission. I've written then to ask why? No response yet. I'm enjoying the firestorm my story had generated... I think that's every authors dream is to have readers react to what he writes...

As everyone has said, if you don't like what i write, don't read it !!!!

As always Slirpuff

FireFox59FireFox59almost 10 years ago
Hell Yeah!!

That's how you handle two cheaters. Well done Slirpuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too many typos ...

For example, in the last paragraph -

Scares = what happens in the Haunted House

Scars = what you get when cuts heal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A formula story is beneath you

I expected more from you. This was formula story: from the long marriage, to the Christmas party discovery, to the fight with the company disavowing the boss, to the wife moving away without a conversation and even semi-abandoning her children…formula, formula, formula.

You even changed voice in the middle of the story from first person to third person (when the wife gets the teeth with the note). That mistake is one you used to make in your early writings.

I’ll give you credit for writing a flash story though. That genre is owned by papatoad and he makes it look easy…and it’s not, as your story can attest.

Something was missing here; I think it was the husband’s emotions and any hint of character development of the wife. In any event it was a bust.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
brief

too brief. all the standard steps were included right down to the no contest divorce. I just wish we had known a little bit about the characters. And, that enough time had been taken to proof read the text.

MeBr123MeBr123almost 10 years ago
Huh?

What's with this story? There isn't an element of erotic content.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Boring, unerotic garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
for those looking for erotic

Thank frontlinecaster. This story belongs in loving wives. But thanks to the effort of the aforementioned douche bag more and more of these stories will end up here. Don't blame the author, blame the cuckold cum guzzler who wants these stories here and thinks its his duty to get them moved.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
lol

This story was moved before it was posted. How could I report it then? Someone is finally making the decision these stories don't belong in loving wives. To bad they don't just move them to non erotic or delete then like they should.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
Loving Wives Category

Shouldn't this be in the Loving Wives Category? Why Erotic Couplings, I don't understand?

Good story regardless of category.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago

@frontlinecaster

You're wrong. It was posted for 2 days in LW before it was moved here.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Lol, then it must just have been boring enough I didn't even notice it before it got moved and people started accusing me of moving it. It's like they think I single handedly run the site or something, trust me if that were true it would be a /lot/ more than just one or two stories getting shuffled around.

Hell, Laurel herself has said I'm a troll who should be ignored :P I doubt that she's taking a lot of advice from me.

snakes454snakes454almost 10 years ago
hey frontline

Give the keyboard back to your boyfriend and get his cock back in your mouth and let the adults worry about the porn site. Fucking faggot.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Am I supposed to be offended by that? It's cute when you guys just assume that everyone is as homophobic and hate filled as you are. I know that reading loving wives stories gives you confused boners and you feel the need to lash out about it Snake, it's alright. If you want I'll help you feel all better ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous