All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 08'

by nem0

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
otherworldlyotherworldlyalmost 10 years ago
Torture

Gah! You certainly know how to torture your readers :D Hope to read more soon, this is one of my favourites.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 10 years ago

PLEASE don't leave it so long for an update!

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 10 years ago

wow, this was a surprise!

Glad to see a new chapter after so long.

Looking forward to more!! :)

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 10 years ago
ON POINT!

I actually feel like my fairy godmother has granted me a wish. Just two days ago, I left a message on chapter 7 (and it's still the last message on there), begging you to make my week...by posting chapter 8. And my wish has been granted. Yayyyy (dancing the quick-step). And I loved it.

For a moment, I didn't want to read it. Just so that I can have something to hold on to...to look forward to. But in the end I just couldn't resist. It was like the 'forbidden fruit'. So now that i've read it and no longer have anything to look forward to, pls pls pls drop chapter 9. Please don't keep me waiting for long. Pretty please with cherries on top!

Peace!

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
yayayayayayayayayayayayayay

So thrilled you posted this!

I loved this story so much when i first read it and was shattered that it wasnt really finished

Please keep writing and finish this story.

Just love Mark and Deacon

noisefloornoiseflooralmost 10 years ago

Ah, thank you so much for posting this chapter! Amazing... I hope number 9 isn't too far away??

Sappho1980Sappho1980almost 10 years ago
Hurry!!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I was bordering on being an OCD because of Mark and Deacon.. Checked ur profile so many times I lost count.. So glad you are back .. Please let them have their HEA, they deserve it.. :-*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am so glad that I bookmark and periodically check this website

I really want them to get together and for everything to work out but at this rate it's going to blow up in their faces big time. They are such idiots but they have chemistry and I wish them the best :)

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Hi Nem0

In the preface to this chapter, you said you'd lost your drive or writers block, well god damn.... Your skill is back better than ever, brilliant writing.

Thank you for this instalment, your dedicated fans are grateful and patiently and (hopefully) expectantly wait for chapter 9, thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you, I'm so happy you're back. I've read this story so many times over the past years waiting, hoping to find that you're back and you finally are! It's crazy how attached I became to Mark and Deacon because of your writing. I have the biggest smile on my face and I've already reread this chapter 3 times, and finally I just had to leave a message to express how grateful I am. Thank you for writing this amazing story! I love it! I know I'm rambling but I'm just so happy and excited to see that you're back, can't wait for more! Once again Thank You! JY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely surprise

I thought I was imagining things at first😊 THANK YOU. When there was no good story to find, I'd come back and read the story of Mark and Deacon. Just too brilliant. Can't wait for chapter 9

ILike2ReaditReaditILike2ReaditReaditalmost 10 years ago
You SOB!!!

How dare you make me wait this long for such an amazing story! XD

JK! I'm so happy to see you back I damn near cried tears of joy when I saw chapter 8 finally posted. You have no idea just how much I love this story, and despite the long absence I still consider you one of the best writer on this site and that this is one of the best story here too. I had hoped one day you would come back and continue your story. And you know what's funny I was just in the middle of rereading this story(for the hundredth time) when I saw there was a new chapter posted. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I saw that my prayers had finally been answered.

Anyway great job on chapter 8 it had been well worth the wait and I can't to read chapter 9!!! :)

P.S. one of those threatening post may have been from me.

Sry! >o<

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperalmost 10 years ago
Holy cow! AWESOME!

I just found you, so luckily I haven't been waiting desperately for years :-) but GAWD DAMN I can't wait for Chap. 9 :-) Love the story and the writing. THANK YOU for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Honestly, thank you

I thought I was seeing things when I saw "No Regets Ch. 08" (you know there's been like three new storylines with the same name since you've been away?) This story always tugged at my heart and I'm so so happy to see it picked up again. Of course, the drama and emotion is wonderful, but really I'm just so glad you're back and letting us see how this will all turn out. Eager to read the next chapter, please don't make us wait so long again! It was torture! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You hav talent and thanks for sharing it. But please dont take so long gap between the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks

I would by it if it was for sale.

Thanks, welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

You're such a talented writer, the way you build on characters and give them such a raw, human quality is amazing. I'm so glad that I found this, I love how you have taken a unique idea for a romance between two guys and built around it so well.

Seriously, well done. I could imagine this story as a brilliant short film of some kind, not that it needs that.

Thankyou! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Back!!

But PLEASE, don't make it another 2 years with no updates... I don't think my heart could take it. Please get on with this story.

That sounded a little selfish, didn't it? Meh, I don't care, this story is TOO GOOD.

rabbitfishrabbitfishalmost 10 years ago
Hallelujah!

I had stopped checking for updates. I thought maybe you had left the site, or had stopped writing, or had died. And then I clicked a link from somewhere else to your page, forgetting the name that was linked with this story, which is one of my favorites. And then when I recognized it, I contemplated reading it again, despite the disappointing lack of ending, just because I love it so much. And then I looked at the dates, and I couldn't believe it when I saw that there was a new one. I actually had to check the date at the top of my computer screen to be sure that it was still 2014, and it was, in fact a recent chapter that I had not read yet. And then I read all of them again from the beginning so that I could savor the idea of a new chapter for a couple of hours. It's like my faith in humanity has been restored, or something equally dramatic. I am so happy you are back that it frightens me a little. Thanks for the new chapter. And now of course I am ready for the next one already. But still, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

So glad you're back, and you don't disappoint with this chapter! Can't wait to read more, Mark and Deacon are my favourite couple :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OHMYGOD!

My heart is straight-up breaking right now. Get this going!!!!! Writer's Block Be Damned! (Oh, and so happy you're back.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hello

It's been a month!!!!!!! You can't kill us like this. please give us chapter 9. and let chapter 9 be the conclusion so that we can be at peace with ourselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I keep checking

I check back probably three times a day to see what is happening with these two. Seriously, this story has become part of my day. I think about Deacon and Mark when certain songs come on the radio. I imagine who would play them in a movie. I am slightly obsessed. So...please. I am begging you. Don't let it go so long between chapters. I get the writing block. But please, be merciful. Keep these chapters coming. Thanks.

Sappho1980Sappho1980almost 10 years ago

Hurry! I can't wait for chapter 9!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

I love this story so much! I check back everyday to see if you have posted the next chapter. Please don't wait so long this time.

I need to know what happens with these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GAH

I think about these two all the freaking time. I watch a tv show and I imagine the actors playing these two. I hear a song on the radio and I think about them. Seriously. I can't stand how much I love this. You just have to write the next chapter NOW! sad sad sad face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
On the edge of my seat

I've recently read this entire series for the first time ever. Since then I've had every chapter bookmarked and have read them several times. Mark and Deacon are- by far- the best pair I've read about in a while. The tenderness, the love and respect that these two have for each other is heart-wrenchingly beautiful. The passion that they share is indescribable. They make falling in love feel like the monumental, life-altering, earth-shattering phenomena we all wish it to be, yet it is still mixed up in the realistic insecurities and uncertainties that falling for your best friend could bring. They are amazing and I have to thank you for writing them so perfectly. I check daily for updates. I need to know where they will end up. It's imperative. I am begging you, please, please, please finish this. I just HAVE to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SO FREAKING ELATED

THAT YOU ADDED ANOTHER CHAPTER!

So much so, I couldn't be bothered to log in adn comment, lol, I just wanted to comment right away.

I was just randomly checking, as I do with other stories I'm wanting to see update, and then I saw Chaoter 8 and was like HELL YEAH!

Can't wait until chapter 9.

geseendgeseendalmost 10 years ago
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

this is probably my most favourite of stories. I, too, check regularly to see if you continued. imagine my joy to find another chapter. thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE

Please continue this soon. Please, please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're killing me smalls.

I check back every day. Every stinking day. Please write more. No year gap between chapters please!

sweetallissweetallisover 9 years ago

Pure pleasure to read this story, hope you will continue it..

otherworldlyotherworldlyover 9 years ago

I remember this story from another site many years ago - you really are the slowest writer ever! But it's always worth the wait - keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such a great story

Please conclude this amazing story, please! :D You're really talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish

How would you feel if you hired me to paint your house. I come and did a beautiful job, but then left without finishing. Would you feel gypt, unsatisfied and even a little hurt. This is how I feel. You take the time to write this amazing story and then leave your readers empty, have to only wonder how it ends. We had to wait 3 years for you to start writing again, I don't want to wait another 3 years. I want an ending NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER. This is hands down my favourite story on here. Not even kidding. PLEASE COME BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm...

Amazing how you have been stretching this one story out for almost 5 YEARS!!! Sure you are talented, but extremely inconsiderate of the people that recognize and appreciate your extraordinary gift! So, take another 3 YEARS...I've created my own ending! Luck to u

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm begging you man, PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON!!!! I've re-read this at least a dozen times now.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully we won't have to wait to much longer!!

P.S. AMAZING JOB!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
regarding updates

This story is awesome but u really should update it more often cause no matter how good it is after 5years its simply the epitome of frustrating for us readers.

Writing should be a pleasure and u shouldn't feel pressurized to publish but still, as a matter of respect towards us, ur fans/readers, please do make an effort to publish the next chapter/chapters in a timely matter - meaning a month or so tops, not years apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stop being rude: this story is great and FREE!

nem0, I have loved this story from the first page of the first chapter, and I'm so grateful for you! Literotica stories often lack... well, a lot of things — plot lines, character development, proper editing, organisation, flow, emotional efficacy, but your story has it all! And that's not to suggest that you're the best of the worst, not at all. You're simply a stellar author. You've really, really got something here.

And for you ungrateful readers, please bear in mind that everyone who posts on this site has a life outside of it. This user is gracious enough to provide us with an awesome story for $FREE.99 and here you are, complaining. Published authors who pump out series at a time have usually been sitting on those plot lines for years, and they clean them up to meet their deadlines — because, yes, they do have deadlines.

nem0 doesn't _owe_ us anything. We don't know what else occupies his time, and quite frankly, if you're not an author, then you can't understand. Penning a story takes a great deal of time and patience — the characters lead the story in the right direction. It's an emotional investment. So, have some patience and remember to be courteous! You're not paying him, so you have no say.

Anyway, I'll hop off of my soap box. Thank you, again, nem0. I'm so rooting for these two to work things out, and I'm anxiously awaiting to see how Deacon will face Mark, because it seems to me that Mark is a tiiiny bit more willing to put himself out there for Deacon right now.

Much love!

MP

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassover 9 years ago
More please!

One more chapter pleeeeeeease!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE

Please, please, please update soon! I'm dying here! I love this series so much and waiting this long is probably going to give me depression! I need more, please update. You are an amazing writer, and believe me, I understand writers block more than anyone but please try! Can't wait for the next chapter!(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please finish this story! I'm so wrapped up in these guys and their hearts! I keep reading the story over and over again. I can't quit thinking about it! Please, please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please come back!!!

Is it money? Cause I will send you money to update or finish this story! It's killing me man. It's so good and I keep checking back to see if you've updated it yet. Hopefully you finish soon. Great story:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeee update

Sniff why do i keep doing this myself. Why do i keep re-reading this story. It's just so good (for me the best story on Lit and i've come across many great ones!). Maybe the next time you update,its one big chapter that is also the fina lol. cause yeah this is tough...Sigh I'llkeep on waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

LEAVE IT THERE UTTER RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can't wait for next update

I always check in everyone now and again.

Love these 2. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cant wait for next ch

These guys need to reunite! I check iin on the story often; sometimes reread it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 9?

Please finish this! I worry about Mark and Deacon, they need a finish! Hopefully a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You must finish!!!!

You must. It's not an option. You have to. Or else....but not really because I can't do anything but still! You have to finish! :)

When you get a chance. Which will hopefully be soon. Please? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always.

It's been a year since I last checked back. I had hoped for something new, an update even half a page. I am forever hooked on this series.

I hope you haven't forgotten about this, even if you're working upon it letter by letter there are others like me who are dying for your return. But please do not feel rushed, we are happy to wait because your skills as an author quite frankly deserve that patience.

I will keep checking back, never losing hope to see a new chapter one day. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Happened?!

This can't be the end! There must be more, I refuse to believe anything else!

I'm very curious about what happened to Mark and his accident and how Deacon responded to that.

Please get writing soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like Sarah

Like Sarah, Im fed up with the wait of this series. It takes years to read an update and it's frustrating. Next time you write another series, update regularly or have a scheduled update, in that case your readers will not be left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleeeaaasseee update

Man this remains one of my favourite stories ever! Can't believe I still read and check once in a while after all this time, I just cant give up. I literally got comfortable with my sexuality and got over my best friend while checking for updates of this story, lol. Wish you could write one biiigggg chapter and finish it once and for all. Sigh... still good everytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Update

This story is amazing and I really want you to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have to make another one. These stories are essential to my existence, please write chapter 9 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still love you. Still love your story.

Come back whenever you can. We'll all pick up right where we left off with these two. <3

MbeseMbeseabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Please, please, please continue! Great story line

AndracarlezAndracarlezabout 8 years ago

Please give me a new chapter please. I can't wait anymore

SorensenSorensenabout 8 years ago

Please please please update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You broke your promise

⬆️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sniff! still waiting...

I just realised its been 2yrs I've been waiting for chapter 9. I cant get over this story. I wish you could tell us when you will update (I refuse to use if). I need closure. Sigh, I'll keep waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please finish this series. Please, its crucial that they get back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This story is sooooo good. It would be a SHAME to leave it unfinished.

zxcolemanzxcolemanover 7 years ago
Come on....

I know it's been 2 years but you said you had chapter 9 almost finished. You can't just leave us all hanging like this. Please finish it! My heart aches for these 2, end the agony!

yourboy57yourboy57over 7 years ago

You're killing me here! I might have to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please!

More please!

MissKittyFMissKittyFabout 7 years ago
More please!

I loved every minute of this story, read it compulsively like a book you can't put down. I know it's been a while, but I would love to see these guys have a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue and finish

This story is captivating, enthralling. You said at the beginning of Chapter 8 that 9 was so close you could taste it. Okay, it's now been 3 years (more??) and I think I speak for all your readers who have not yet spoken that we would like for you to continue and finish this story. We have grown attached to the characters and need closure. You are a fine writer. I hope you will end the suspense soon. Our very best wishes to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give us an ending!!

Hoping you're still around all these years later! It's okay that these updates are spotty, but please let us see this story play out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish it

I would love to see this story finished. I hate not knowing what happens to them. Maybe someone else could finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh..

After all these years, I still check. Lol, my imagination is not good enough to come up with an ending. Still one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Staying up all night for nothing....

This must be how it feels to be Mark and Deacon when they’re with the girls. Not really satisfied. Like it’s forced. What happened to you? It’s been so long and I just stayed up all night thinking I found a story series that actually ended only for it to be 7am and turns out it’ll probably never be finished. It’s amazing writing, some of the best I’ve seen on literotica, and it makes me so sad that there’s not a continuation. Please come back.

Chancem77Chancem77over 6 years ago

Wow this guy writes slowly lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

C'mon, man (woman), just finish this story already. I keep checking back. It's one of the things that keep me up at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shit

2018. and this is unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

4.5 years since the last chapter? This is not slow writing, this is no writing at all :((

Should we just pull ideas and finish this story without you? This can be fun :)

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deacon and Mark deserve some kind of ending

I started reading this story like a week before chapter 8 was submitted. I've been here regularly ever since, because I NEED to know where these boys end up. It's been so long, but we all still come back for them. Please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You killin us here!!!! Ahhhhhh just finish it already

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 5 years ago
Hope all is ok

I’ve loved this story since I first read it 5 years ago, waited and hoped that Nem0 would return and finish it off, I’m hoping that life has become to busy to return, and not that something horrible has happened. Anyways thank you Nem0 we all appreciate your talents and hope your doing well where where ever and with whomever you’re with. Thank you.

Hayla86Hayla86about 5 years ago
waiting

Wondering if u r still alive and/or planning to write some more.

This story is one of the best around and it deserves at least an ending...

Pls upload some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Please finish this story if you can. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish this story.

I started reading this story when I was first figuring out my sexuality, trying to find out if I liked guys or not (spoiler alert: I'm a bottom). It's killed me that it's never found a resolution. It comes back into my mind every other month and I check, hoping for another chapter. But alas. I hope you're still alive. Hope you will add another chapter. In the closet me needs that resolution.

VeiledVixenVeiledVixenover 4 years ago
Chapter Nine???

It killed me to see that chapter 8 was five years old! You have to finish their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish

I hope you are ok! I love this story, would love to see chapter 9

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh How I Love This

This is such a good story, i really do hope you can finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'll always wish for the end.,.

It's been many years and I still check ( and read sometimes). Remains one of the best stories that I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I just found this story and have loved it! Please, chapter 9!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE!

Please please please continue this story! I’ve read it for the first time when it came out and every year since I’ve read it from the beginning...it’s just so beautiful that I can’t forget it! You are one of the best writers here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For the love of good!

This story is everything and I can’t handle that it ended on that note!

If I had known I would have stopped when they where doing well!

And it has been YEARS so I guess there will never be more... someone please write a finish to this story!!!11

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's move on.

It's been 7 years let's stop begging. Can anyone who is a decent writer please finish it. Years ago I was soo disappointed when a great story Amy's smile went unfinished but then a really kind writer finished it and gave those who were invested in the story closure. If someone can finish this story so I dont have to keep coming back every year I'll appreciate it.

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago

The progression of the author has been wonderful to watch as this story has unfolded. So much so in fact that I've sent a private message hoping for a response.

Another commenter asked that the story be completed and if someone would take up the task. I would and have an idea for the next chapter. It is a challenge though as it is difficult to even think of taking up another writer's idea. I don't even know if that would be a respectful thing to do.

Some day, if we are all so lucky, we will all learn what happens with Deacon and Mark.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

These unfinished stories that suck you in and then just abruptly stop absolutely freaking suck. It’s been 6 years. I doubt this author will finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is heartbreaking. It is so unfortunate that we live in a world where people are judged for who they love. The boys are young and it’s especially difficult to deal with the expected disapproval of others, particularly family. The lovely girls don’t deserve the treatment they’ve received. My heart breaks for Mark. I hope Deacon figures it out and grows a pair before he ruins both their lives. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m going to finish this. Just copied it all into a Google doc. I’ve been thinking about this story for YEARS, so many iterations and scenarios. Can’t promise when, but I’m starting work on it now.

Heya nem0, if you ever come back, it’s all yours. Don’t know who you are or where you went, but I hope you’re doing well and see this one day.

J_CooksAndKnowsThingsJ_CooksAndKnowsThingsover 2 years ago

Since this story has been abandoned for several years, I wrote a couple of chapters to bring this story to closure. I hope I did it justice. You can read it here, with credit to the original author: shorturl.at/bwIQ7

It’s a Google doc, I pasted this story into it and fixed a few typos, replaced a few words we know better than to use these days. It links back here, and gives full credit to the original author. I’ll absolutely delete it is the author comes back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nooooooooo 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just read the finishing chapters written by J_CooksAndKnowsThings. WELL DONE. There are many very good but unfinished stories on Literotica, I'm glad at least one got it's ending.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

This was one of the first stories I read on this site, it was a time in my life that I needed the escape of the absolute darkest period of my life, some 8 years later, the sun is shining in my life (some cloudy days) when I by chance checked in to No Regrets and saw the someone had finished it off I was both happy and sad. Happy that someone gave Deacon and Mark the happy ending they deserved, but also somewhat sullen that Nem0 had’nt been able to finish it off. I only hope that Nem0 is ok, that life is good. Again a massive thanks to jcooksandknowsthings

I wish all those that have filled this story all the best , yay, they boys are finally together . Hutch12

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous