All Comments on 'My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
life can be wonderful

I read your first story lizi , I felt so sorry for you that you where left like that . but after reading about the almost 20 years of been alone, and everything that happened to you two , im very sorry for lose of your loved ones, my mom died about 10 years ago . I miss her all the time . I live alone , so I know how you felt . I m so happy for you now that you finally got back what you thought you lost in life . take care of yourself ,and I hope and pray that you have the greatest time in life that could ever be had .thank you lizi for sharing your life story with me . :)

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Rather Gross

When I saw this story, I had to reread CH. 1, first. That was so good I gave it 5 stars, despite the ending that saw the lovers split apart - or maybe even because of that realism. This one has to settle for 4*, even as well written as it is. I always hate when a writer kills off someone to put his lovers together, although the idea is not impossible. This time, SmallTitFan kills FIVE people. That is again not impossible, but it is gross. At least they have the grace not to merge immediately.

Mark737Mark737almost 10 years ago
Nice

I don't get what all the fuss was about with the first installment of this story. But it looks like you made up for it with this one. I like that these two were much older. Not the usual barely 18 or 19 stories you see here. You didn't give her huge breasts or him a baseball bat for a cock. You kept it believable. The whole story line. That a relationship like this is not all warm and fuzzy. There are repercussions, whether or not they are directly related to them sleeping with each other. It was a good read because it had a believable storyline. How much has this happened in reality? Will never know. But you thought it and wrote it. So I'm betting it has.

mjpack3mjpack3almost 10 years ago
Congratulations

So glad for you and Ed both that you are together. Way too little love - true, deep, nothing-else-in-the-world-matters love - these days. I'm so sorry for your and Ed's losses but, thankfully, you have each other. As for the pinheads with negative comments, screw em. :)

mjpack3mjpack3almost 10 years ago
Correction

Guess I was under the assumption it was real (just waking up). Regardless, I think both chapters were ok. Just hate to see all the negativity in the comments. Lighten the fuck up, people.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years ago
A good and satisfying wrap to the story

I'm just a little bit unnerved that you killed off every other family member to get Lizi and Ed together! I gave you five stars, because you write the heartbreak, loss and emotional connection so well, this is a considered and insightful story, just...5 dead? Remind me never to piss you off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Both chapters were written quite well, I just have to remember to not read the long stories when I'm tired and about ready to go to bed so I don't skip over things. My only problem was killing so many people. I appreciate the symbolism you sent when you did it but it doesn't mean I like it. It is still a 5 star work, keep up the good work and good writing, and thank you for keeping the everything believable. Avery size dick and tits are much better than porn vid size dick and tits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Ed and Lizi truly love each other. I like the descriptions -- his hairy chest, his "sensible" cock, her boobs. They deserve their happiness together. Keep them loving each other!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

once again its all about male and their needs. women are used just as an object. sad but true.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
a romantic you are not

What a way to get the two of them together. Kill off the whole family in a car crash.

and then when they did hook up I was amazed at the scintillating dialogue,

"I'm ready for it, Ed. Do me!"

If this was your idea of a happy ending I would have to repectfully disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapters 3-5 will be wonderful development of mature togetherness!

From my 80 yr old point of view, you have built the beginning for the story of growing together and intimate bonding and expression. Self-discovery and expression.

They can go to England as an established couple. They will learn, and appreciate, much about their relationship. And have the benefit of making life in a new culture setting ( chance to grow into their own patterns ). The adventure of growing into their shared deep losses and deep relationships will be a wonderful story; please do share it with us! Thank you.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Sorry, but you kind of lost me...

While I don't disagree that a long distance relationship has an inherent weakness, the idea that it applies equally to a person you've known for a few years as it does to a person you've lived with your whole life is silly...

The likelihood of a love affair between siblings surviving is slim but if they really feel for each other a few years separation wouldn't kill that...

That's a point against Ed...

A point against the story is the go for a walk, come back, and everyone who stood in the way is dead. That's like finding the person dying was nothing but a dream (was that the show Dallas way back?) - cheesy at best...

And then Ed running off again repeatedly...? What a douche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There's no 'Bar Exam' in the UK

A Law degree from a recognised university or Law School entitles you to practice as a Solicitor; to become a Barrister you must find a Barrister's chambers who are willing to accept you, train you, and sponsor you for the examination at the Inns of Court in London for entry to the Bar at the Inner Temple (at your expense; they don't pay you, you pay them). A barrister in the UK is a very senior position, it entitles you to plead in the High Court before The Law Lords, and doesn't take 6 months, it can take years before you are called to the Bar at the The Inns of Court. An American lawyer, because of there being such an wide difference between how common law, Salic Law and English law is taught, would have to take the degree to become a solicitor first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and tragically story

Great, but tragically story, Ed was a coward at the University, he loose many years of they life to recognise his love to his sister, hi needs to loose all his family in the accident, before hi returns to his sister, really a tragedy.

Maybe, a more chapters with a happy relationship, can help to decrease this tragedy sensation.

Good story with tragically development.

I apologise for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked this........

.....but you've finished it before the end.

It needs another chapter to complete the storyline, at the moment all we know is that they got back together, but not what happened go them in the longer term.

Please finish this ?

Rapier875

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Yeah, sorry but didn't like this story. Not that it wasn't well written. I didn't like how quickly Ed and Lizi were prepared to give up on their relationship in the first chapter.

When you love someone you will fight for the relationship no matter what. A sibling incestuous relationship would face major difficulties for any sort of future but they are not insurmountable.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i like this story

but i agree - it needs one more chapter to be complete. But its very romantic, has great sex, a great story line. well done.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
Thank You!

I was in tears and even if I prayed No One No matter Who you are to go through Such Devastating Loss Unfortunately it happens! I’ve faced what seems to be Such Insurmountable trials and tribulations but we all deal with grief differently! You are Very Talented! I Greatly Enjoy your stories! Please keep them coming!!! I Knew it was and Always will be Forever Love! Not everyone is so fortunate! Many Thanks for sharing with me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best I read!!!!!!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Here again I read a great love story that is headed for a wonder ending but doesn't quite get there. This definitely needs at least one more chapter or at minimum an Epilogue. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow people didn't like the end of ch 1, so lets kill of everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY HATED THIS STORY BECAUSE ED WAS AN ASSHOLE TO HIS SISTER FROM THE COLLEGE DAYS WHEN HE RAN AWAY TO GET MARRIED AND RAN AWAY AGAIN WHEN HE BECAME A WIDOW!!

HIS STUPID SISTER WAS REALLY FUCKING DUMB FOR STILL OBSESSING OVER HED COWARD BROTHER!!

IF THE SISTER HAD ANY SELF RESPECT, SHE WOULD HAVE ENDED TIES WITHTHE COWARD CUNT BROTHER!!

REALLY, YOU KILLED EVERYONE EXCEPT 2 THEN CUNT BRO RUNS AWAY!!

YOU REALLY FUCKED UP THIS STORY AND MADE IT WORSE WHEN SIS GETS BACK WITH THE COWARD CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deserves a 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry to say, but this is literotica. Almost every fucking story, where brother and sister end up together, the parents are killed off.

And with Charissa, it was extremly blund, they should have added her for the sleepover. It seems like after that time, Charissa and Lizi never spoke again. Way to destroy your relation. A little bit like that story where they take the librariangirl out drunk and fuck together, and the next day they never spoke again, at least she got to stay in bed for the night...

Why can't it be just a happy experience, like the next day, it probably won't happen again, but it was a nice and interesting experience...

And having Ed have a relationship with Charissa could have solved a lot of problems, like they could marry, have kids, and still be together. This is literotica after all.

But unfortunately this, is we love only small tits, and we need a emotional unhappy end. It's nice too, but it seems like most of your stories are like that unfortunately. It would suggest something bad happened to you...

daiblo598daiblo5986 months ago

Great story and I agree one more chapter would be nice. I love these stories and the deaths were a shocker but it made things interesting. As somebody that has had the threesome with a friend and my significant other I have seen that kill off a friendship as it did with my ex and the lady it happened with. Great story and I gave it 5 stars. As I did the first one. Thank you for sharing this story with us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous