All Comments on 'Caught Wanting A Spanking Ch. 02'

by softkitty00

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

I have enjoyed the two chapters so far published. You've done a nice job building the plot and developing the Dom and Submissive slowly. I love how the sub is becoming more submissive with each line and how much she is discovering a need in her that seems to surprise her. I will mention only that you need someone, a friend, another writer or one of the sites editors to read what you've done prior to posting, there are a few errors, none that effect the story but that come close to confusing this reader. I am not preaching as I have the same issue. On the first page you say disciple when I believe you mean discipline. Again nothing tragic, but if corrected this story telling you do will be so much better. You have a touch for the erotic, the ability to put feelings and sensuality on the page and I look forward to seeing more. I urge you to show us more of what you've got! Good Kitty!

msoulmsoulalmost 10 years ago
delicious

I really enjoyed your story. I love the spank without the cruelty and degradation. The shared pleasure and the extended hot wetness. More please

mammaskinmammaskinalmost 10 years ago

Soooo hot!! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Painful [electrical massage] pussy torture for most willing [albeit masochist] females?

Absorbing erotica that begs for continuing investigation, in a compelling new series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved this

this one was even better than the first. i love the theme of you shyly slowly realising what naughty young lady you are.

more like this please!

G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect! Loved it! I want to go have some self fun now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous